Mayweather vs Ortiz Live Stream - Ortiz Vs Mayweather Live Boxing Online

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And you can toss in Mayweather's ho not being able to resist placing her own little side bet on KO rd. 4 - and Ortiz grinning from ear to ear, and his corner looking very happy and quiet too. There was a photo of Mayweather and Cortez with their arms around each other, both wearing ****-eating grins, after the Hatton fight that said it all.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Le Camp des Saints was reedited this year, Rapsail was invited here and there with the analogy of the last Maghreb events and migrations and the theme of his book.

As for Bigard, he's a "Franchouillard" kind of humorist, very crude kind of humor but he's good at it . He may be right to be suspicious about certain things but there are numerous things to be suspicious about in his very own country, yet i don't hear him about it. And in his artists class, it's not that risky to be tagged as an anti-american plus he has that satisfied attitude of a self-righteous rebel which makes i'm not a big fan. What i mean is that it's not really subversive to question the 9 11 here.

Wow, glad to hear that Jean Raspail is still alive and very active. I just looked him up on Wikipedia too. I read his book long ago. Sir Oswald Mosley - who they locked up without trial during WW2 for trying to prevent that horror and its concomitant destruction of what was once Great Britain not to mention Germany and Russia and Europe and Japan, after the war campaigned against a multi-racial UK, and of course they trashed him for that, and the fruit of that tree was all too visible just last month.

Someone recently showed me those Bigard Youtubes. The 911 hoax has been an obsession of mine since day one as I recognized it for what it was right from the start, and I also just missed being one of the first responders by a hair, and if I had been I'd probably be dead or dying of lung cancer right now. They told the first responders the air was tested and found to be as pure as a mountain breeze. They lied about that too. Bigard I'm told was subsequently ordered to stop parodying the official 911 fairy tale if he wants to keep his job.

Last edited:
Bigard I'm told was subsequently ordered to stop parodying the official 911 fairy tale if he wants to keep his job.

At first it was just one sketch, so i guess he didn't follow instructions because he made a few others and he's still around.
Another exemple is leftist actress Marion Cotillard who said she tends to believe the "conspiracy theory" version.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4lbdx_scandalemarioncotillardle11septembr_events

S
he seems to know the subject because she gives various details about skyscrapers not falling down etc then she questions whether or not Man actually went to the moon. (for a lot of these folks, it was easier to say things like that when the White Texan was in charge rather than with super half-breed.)
I think medias decided it was better to let go on this and not having people hear about it and start to question themselves as well.

Last edited: