May 22 - Good card in Moscow!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Believe it when I see. If he does, kudos to his confidence and courage. It will be a dangerous fight for both.

Definitely hope it happens.

The Hock

Master
Perez keeps his left hand way too low and Povetkin had that filed into the program. Landed at will. Good for Povetkin. Most Vlad victims fade into the darkness after he's done with them. Looks like Alex went back to the gym. Rumors had him too fond of the bottle (a real plague in Russian culture) so maybe he's put that down.

Alex made a tough high quality HW look like an imported bum.

The Hock

Master
Has anybody else seen those commercials featuring Wilder? He's hitting the heavy bag and working out. They end with him seated on a stool and looking into the camera and saying "I'm Deontay Wilder, heavyweight champion of the world."

Shameless.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Has anybody else seen those commercials featuring Wilder? He's hitting the heavy bag and working out. They end with him seated on a stool and looking into the camera and saying "I'm Deontay Wilder, heavyweight champion of the world."

Shameless.

Never have I seen a "champion" with such piss poor credentials. The guy basically fought cab drivers, then fights an obese clown like Stiverne who can barely walk.

a5308860

Banned

Shameless.

I saw it. I believe it was for Everlast products. This would be a good company to boycott.

Showtime does the same when they show him ringside. They call him the HW champion of the world.

He owns one of four titles and he didn't have to beat anyone to get it. Vitali vacated that title and Stiverne beat a fat Arreola for the vacant title. All Wilder had to do was beat Stiverne. He is the definition of a paper champion.

The Hock

Master
Actually I didn't get the quote exactly right. Wilder says he is THE heavyweight champion of the world.

If he really believes that he is in Primo Carnera clueless territory.