Max Bursak

Civil Wrongs

300px-Maksym_Bursak.jpg

VS

300px-Hassan_N'Dam_N'Jikam2.jpg

Haven't seen much of N'Jikam. What's his style like? Slick? Teak tough?

Who are you picking? Could be tricky fighting in Africa. If I was Max I wouldn't drink the water (unless he's having serious problems making weight, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!11!!)

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Haven't seen much of N'Jikam. What's his style like? Slick? Teak tough?

Who are you picking? Could be tricky fighting in Africa.
The fight will be in France.

Like most negroes, N'Jikam has the advantage of very long arms. He's quick and can be elusive, difficult to hit flush.

I think Bursak will deserve to win, but N'Jikam will be given a gift decision. Bursak probably needs a KO.

Well, right off the bat you'd have to favour N'Jikam because of the fact the fight is in France and Bursak has a relatively low KO%.

Ive seen N'Jikam fight a few times. He's good but he's certainly beatable and he's nothing special. He's a good mover and boxer, but he lacks strength, and I question his stamina and chin. Dmitry Pirog, Felix Sturm, Sergio Martinez, Gennady Golovkin would all beat N'Jikam in my opinion, probably with ease.

In fact, N'Jikam's team knows that he is limited and that is why he literally gave up his interim WBA title because he simply refused to fight Gennady Golovkin. (Golovkin is the WBA champ, NJikam was interim, thus the WBA mandated a fight between the 2, and NJikam simply chose not to fight and give up his championship).

In a fairly officiated fight, Id say Bursak-NJikam is a 50/50 type fight. But because of it being in France, you'd have to favour NJikam in this fight if it goes to the cards.

Either way, the first real step up fight that NJikam has (ie VS another titleholder or big name at MW) he will lose.

Of course I will be supporting Bursak and Id be happy if he proves me wrong! He probably needs a KO though. :)

Wow, I didn't know that. Is that true? Very interesting :thumb:

Do you have any links to any scientific studies for this?

You're having a good laugh ? Something useful to drop into your next esb comments ? "Look what i read on caste football, they actually think blacks have longer arms, how dumb are they "

Get lost, you scrub.

Civil Wrongs

You're having a good laugh ? Something useful to drop into your next esb comments ? "Look what i read on caste football, they actually think blacks have longer arms, how dumb are they "

Get lost, you scrub.

You're ****ing weird. Is everyone here as cheerful as you?

Someone makes a statement about something of which I'm unaware, I ask if it's true and if they can direct me to some further information, you get annoyed. STRANGE.

Maybe we're just different, but I don't just accept things that people tell me at face value. I like to do my own research and form my own opinion. If what he said is true and blacks do have longer arms then he can direct me to where he read it can't he. It's got **** all to do with a sack of **** like you.

**** me, this is probably the most hostile forum I've ever been on

dwid

Hall of Famer
well you can't blame some people being on edge after a group of trolls just infested the board, one posting 30 different threads and new members coming up in the same day. I wouldn't say its hostile, many members have just been jaded over the years and find it hard to give new guys the benefit of the doubt, espescially when the board was just harrassed by trolls.

As far as the arm length thing, just watch fights between blacks and whites that are similar height and notice the arm measurements. Also, you can find arm length measurements from NFL combines. I don't think its that much of a difference, maybe by a couple of inches at the most, and I would say that is on average, not always the case. I don't follow boxing closely but I know it is usually used to discriminate against Whites at the left tackle position in football, saying they do not possess "ideal arm length" when they are usually about a half inch or inch below what they list as being ideal. Then you compare these White tackle prospects to the White left tackles currently in the league and their arm length is usually similar, but guys like Joe Thomas are said to be "the exception to the rule". Like one inch is going to matter when going against a speed rusher, unless you want to commit a holding penalty and grab onto a jersey or helmet as they fly by (which commonly happens with sumos, rarely penalized).

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Wow, I didn't know that. Is that true? Very interesting :thumb:

Do you have any links to any scientific studies for this?
Do you watch boxing at all? Most negroes OBVIOUSLY have longer arms than white men (there are some rare exceptions).

Lennox Lewis had a reach of 84" compared to Wlad's 81" and Vitali's 80".

Chris Byrd, according to HBO, had the same arm length 26" as Wlad, even though Byrd was shorter.

Floyd Mayweather has the same arm length as Wladimir Klitschko, 26".

According to HBO, Hasim Rahman's arms were 29 1/2", which is 3 1/2 " longer than the taller Wlad.

Steve Herelius has freakishly long arms like N'Jikam.

According to ShoBox, Marcus Johnson has longer arms than the much taller Oosthuizen.

Michael Grant 6'7" has a longer reach than Nicolay Valuev 7'2", 86" to 85".

Negroes are NOT more athletic than whites, that's just a myth. But the proportionately longer arms and legs have given them an advantage in certain sports where reach is important like boxing and basketball.

Civil Wrongs

Do you watch boxing at all? Most negroes OBVIOUSLY have longer arms than white men (there are some rare exceptions).

Lennox Lewis had a reach of 84" compared to Wlad's 81" and Vitali's 80".

Chris Byrd, according to HBO, had the same arm length 26" as Wlad, even though Byrd was shorter.

Floyd Mayweather has the same arm length as Wladimir Klitschko, 26".

According to HBO, Hasim Rahman's arms were 29 1/2", which is 3 1/2 " longer than the taller Wlad.

Steve Herelius has freakishly long arms like N'Jikam.

According to ShoBox, Marcus Johnson has longer arms than the much taller Oosthuizen.

Michael Grant 6'7" has a longer reach than Nicolay Valuev 7'2", 86" to 85".

Negroes are NOT more athletic than whites, that's just a myth. But the proportionately longer arms and legs have given them an advantage in certain sports where reach is important like boxing and basketball.

No offence, but coming from a science background I can't accept someone just comparing two fighters together where the black one has longer arms than the white fighter is not actual evidence. If you're choosing your own test subjects then you could prove absolutely anything you want to. Not to sat you're wrong, your observations may well be correct, but I could go off and find examples of where a white and black fighter of the same height fought and the white fighter had longer reach.

I thought you meant you'd actually read some empirical research which had tested and proven this theory to be correct. I'll see what I can do and post it up here if I can find it.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I thought you meant you'd actually read some empirical research which had tested and proven this theory to be correct. I'll see what I can do and post it up here if I can find it.
Such studies do exist. I'm not wasting my time searching for them right now.

Not all results of "empirical research" is accurate, often the information is biased or incomplete because the reasearchers had an agenda, lacked interest or were just too lazy. Sometimes our own observations can be just as scientific, if not more so.

You're a better e-actor and not as stupid as the others who signed up here today from ESB, but it's becoming more and more obvious why you're here.

I could go off and find examples of where a white and black fighter of the same height fought and the white fighter had longer reach.
No you couldn't. Finding examples of negroes with longer arms is easy, but examples of negroes with shorter arms than whites of similar height would be VERY difficult to find. All blacks with average arm length like Andre Ward have some non-African ancestry.

You won't find a single full-blooded sub-Saharan negro with shorter arms than a white man of similar height.

dwid

Hall of Famer
go look at every starting tackle in the NFL. At the top (even though its outdated, still holds true) you will find blacks with 36 inch arm length, the longest White with 34 1/4th and the rest under 34, Joe Thomas, David Diehl, Matt Light, Jordan Gross, Chad Clifton, Sam Baker, Jeff Backus (he has moved inside since then), Michael Roos. Out of the bottom 11 for arm length only 2 blacks, Jason Peters 33 1/8 at 6'4 and Donald Penn 33 at 6'5. Most of the Whites are well above average at left tackle, Clifton fell off in old age but was really good before then. Sam Baker is average, haven't really seen Michael Roos. Joe Thomas is elite and so is Jake Long, he is on the list at 35 but as I mentioned before he measured at the combine at 32 5/8th. Even if he had 35 inch long arms he is one of the tallest tackles in the league at 6'7. Ryan Clady is 6'7 and his arm length is almost 37 inches.

The only White with the same height and arm length as a black on the list is Chad Clifton at 6'5 33 inches and Donald Penn 6'5 33 inches, coincidentally Clifton was named to the 2010 pro bowl and didn't go and Penn was his replacement.

hs_8119.jpg

pretty light skinned

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Judges scorecards have N'Jikam winning by wide decision.

I scored it 6 rounds each. Bursak had N'Jikam hurt several times in the last few rounds.

The referee permitted N'Jikam to spit out his mouthpiece after he'd been stunned, that's supposed to mean a point deduction. Throughout the fight, the referee behaved as if he wanted to protect N'Jikam, and didn't warn him even once about his repeated holding and other fouls. At one point, N'Jikam tried to headbutt Bursak, and the referee warned Bursak!

Dirty fight from the African, hitting below the belt, leading in with the head, punching on the break & he spat out his mouthpiece when he was hurt.

The referee was a disgrace, warning Max for doing nothing & the scorecards were a joke. Max landed all the telling punches & was never in trouble.