Matthew Boling 9.98, 19.92, 45.17 and 8.25 LJ

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good luck to Matthew Boling this Friday. Still hoping next year they change the plans and the coach. I still believe he wont' go pro.
I think I would rather have him go pro if it could mean getting a new coach a.s.a.p. Whether he goes back to school or turns pro I
really hope he doesn't just become mainly a 400 meter guy. They don't get much press or fame. They also don't break down the
anti white stereotypes that they push all around the world that whites can't run or jump! All lies, false stereotypes and propaganda!

Warhawk_46

Master
Who cares about the stupid 4x400 meter relay. He is 100/200 meter sprinter who should forget about all this US team BS. He should go pro and run individual 100s and 200s in carefully selected meets where he wears the logo of some shoe company, make some money, set some PBs.
100% agree.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Boling is running the open 400m on Friday in the Ed Murphy Classic. Looks like he will have some good competition - his teammate Elija Godwin will be running along with Jacory Patterson and Trevor Bassitt. Evan Miller will be running as well. It would be nice to see all three, Boling, Bassitt and Miller, join the sub-45 club on the same day!

Boling finished in 2nd running a time of 45.31. He is not nearly as good a 400 meter runner as you think he is. Trevor Bassit won the
race and it was a photo finish. Not a bad performance by Boling but he will NEVER EVER be world class in the 400 meters. He would
be better off doing the long jump than the 400.

I will say it again and again until more people wake up!

Matthew Boling was born to run the 100 & 200 meters! Get a new coach and be patient. The times will come and fast with the right
type of training and coaching. Trust me as his natural talent is insane. Give up on this 400 dream after this summer and get back to the basics!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys I don't sugar coat anything. I speak the truth whether people like to hear it or not. Part of being an alpha male I guess. Other than
me and Freedom I haven't seen any outrage hardly for Boling being moved up to the 400 meters. Just being honest.

As good as Cole Beck, John Teeters and Devin Quinn were Boling blows them all out of the water. He is a unique athlete of the type
we haven't seen in America. Think Lemaitre but with a higher ceiling. Mismanaged and miscoached and still ran times to make your
jaws drop. Just indoors he has showed twice over the 200 meters indoors that he could be special and elite up there with almost anyone. So let's
just ignore that and put him somewhere and forget about him because he had 1 bad year. It's insane and it pisses me off!

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
Yes, that Beck has obtained a 9.97 shows how much potential Boling has!! I love Beck, but he is not in Boling's league. This is seriously messed up. Boling needs to get back to short sprints. Now we have to wait another whole year to see if he does the right thing. If he would have been running 60s, he could have made a breakthrough this year!! It's always waiting in this category. It's very frustrating.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Well Boling made the US relay team in the 4x400 for the World Championships, so of course he needs to focus on running the 400m to be ready for that. I am sure that he very much wants to win a World Championship gold medal even if it's a relay. So this is his chance and he needs to take it.
Besides, for whatever reason, he ran poorly in the short sprints this year, so what's the point of continuing to run disappointing times for another month or so? Get to the World Championships, get a gold medal in the relay, then go home and retool in the off-season for running the 100m and 200m in 2024.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well Boling made the US relay team in the 4x400 for the World Championships, so of course he needs to work on running the 400m to be ready for that. I am sure that he very much wants to win a World Championship gold medal even if it's a relay. So this is his chance and he needs to take it.
Besides, for whatever reason, he ran poorly in the short sprints this year, so what's the point of continuing to run disappointing times for another month or so? Get to the World Championships, get a gold medal in the relay, then go home and retool in the off-season for running the 100m and 200m in 2024.

Yes I agree go for it now but he is not ever gonna run low 44's or high 43 second 400's even if that is all he trained for. This is not an event
where any non track fan even gives a damn about. I don't blame him for wanting to run the relay and continue learning but he is getting
the wrong advice from all of those around him in my honest opinion. I think they have already talked him out of running the 100 ever again.

I'm not joking about this. He needs new coaching and training techniques a.s.a.p. He is not getting any younger and a sprinter only has
so much time. He is 22 and if he does this for the next several years his career will be a utter disaster. Wish he had better people arround
him. He could have won the 200 yesterday in the same event. He doens't even try anymore. Yes he is focused on the 400 but it wouldn't
have hurt to run the deuce yesterday in a meaningless event. It would help his speed endurance for the future.

Last edited:

Texas Flash

Yes I agree go for it now but he is not ever gonna run low 44's or high 43 second 400's even if that is all he trained for. This is not an event
where any non track fan even gives a damn about. I don't blame him for wanting to run the relay and continue learning but he is getting
the wrong advice from all of those around him in my honest opinion. I think they have already talked him out of running the 100 ever again.

I'm not joking about this. He needs new coaching and training techniques a.s.a.p. He is not getting any younger and a sprinter only has
so much time. He is 22 and if he does this for the next several years his career will be a utter disaster. Wish he had better people arround
him. He could have won the 200 yesterday in the same event. He doens't even try anymore. Yes he is focused on the 400 but it wouldn't
have hurt to run the deuce yesterday in a meaningless event. It would help his speed endurance for the future.
I think Jacknyc said it best. Its all that matters at the present. Honestly, his time was encouraging yesterday all things considered. The times were all slow for the whole meet. He beat Godwin and Patterson who are both low to mid 44-point runners. Concerning though is this: He finished 6th at Nationals but as I mentioned previously there is Norman who had a bye and Benjamin in the 400mh also contending for the 4x400m pool. Bassitt who beat Boling by 0.01sec, and is a world indoor 400m silver medalist at 45.05 and has a 4x400m relay gold from last year's world championships, is clearly also competing for a spot. That's 9 guys which means that even if you ran completely separate teams for prelims and finals one of those guys will be left out. The good thing for Boling is that he's a far better relay runner than an open runner as the 400 really isnt his event. I imagine he will run in the mix 4x400m and if he has a good showing he should earn a spot on the prelim 4x400m men's team.

As far as next year goes, yes hopefully he gets some different coaching and starts winning again at the 100 and 200 again. That is where his best future lies.

Warhawk_46

Master

I think what most people, maybe even some here, fail to realize is the extent to which a supreme white athlete who exposes the lies of “black superiority” will have their career torpedoed by the system.

Call me a conspiracy theorist -I wear that label proudly as most of the conspiracies have proven true over the years- but Georgia by way of the black female coach purposefully is screwing him up.

They are messing with his timing, his confidence and working to ensure he remains good to keep up the charade but actively working to keep him from his potential.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think what most people, maybe even some here, fail to realize is the extent to which a supreme white athlete who exposes the lies of “black superiority” will have their career torpedoed by the system.

Call me a conspiracy theorist -I wear that label proudly as most of the conspiracies have proven true over the years- but Georgia by way of the black female coach purposefully is screwing him up.

They are messing with his timing, his confidence and working to ensure he remains good to keep up the charade but actively working to keep him from his potential.
Maybe or maybe it’s possible that their goals and his differ. That is they don’t really care about doing what’s best for his running career as in maximizing short term gains for them.

Hard to say. You may very well be right and the coach doesn’t care enough to help a lone fast white kid excel

NikoDuke

Mentor

What is she's just flat out incompetent?

mastermulti

Master

No disrespect meant, but I just can't understand how anyone can go through life thinking a "system" is out to get them ..... (well, unless it's a system that has been used to keep minorities "in their place"). What possible benefit is it to believe that, how can you have a contented life believing that?
If a white athlete is good enough, he'll/she'll succeed. If a bright young man like Boling is really letting other people dictate his career for him he's obviously not as bright as we'd like to think.
Fact is, most white sprinters I've ever started to follow - think Pascal Mancini for instance - don't have nearly enough going for them to make it to the top. A high 10.20s with a decent following wind is a good decathlete's time.
The fastest sprinters each year are the ones whose bodies can hang together through tough training and still race week after week. How many white sprinters do that? Ramil Guliyev, Sally Pearson and ??? .... hmmm I'm already struggling
These coming championships will tell.

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
How can the integration of millions of nonwhites into white Europe and America not be systematic?? There is no way it's not systematic. It is top-down policy that infiltrates every aspect of society. I have watched sports gradually colorize my entire life in America. Do you really think this has just happened by chance? That it's not purposeful? This is a system that allows nonwhite competitors to embrace and trumpet black or brown pride. It covers for them when the commit crimes or take drugs. A white athlete is not even allowed to notice there is a such thing as race. Why wasn't a guy who ran a 6.56 the previous year, not running 60s this season? Maybe it's not so easy for an early 20s white man to disagree with the black female coach who has so many credentials and accolades.

NikoDuke

Mentor
No disrespect meant, but I just can't understand how anyone can go through life thinking a "system" is out to get them ..... (well, unless it's a system that has been used to keep minorities "in their place"). What possible benefit is it to believe that, how can you have a contented life believing that?
If a white athlete is good enough, he'll/she'll succeed. If a bright young man like Boling is really letting other people dictate his career for him he's obviously not as bright as we'd like to think.
Fact is, most white sprinters I've ever started to follow - think Pascal Mancini for instance - don't have nearly enough going for them to make it to the top. A high 10.20s with a decent following wind is a good decathlete's time.
The fastest sprinters each year are the ones whose bodies can hang together through tough training and still race week after week. How many white sprinters do that? Ramil Guliyev, Sally Pearson and ??? .... hmmm I'm already struggling
Must admit I found this post quaint.
Especially the part where you state if a White athlete is good enough he/she will succeed..
Tell that to the numerous White kids who are told they can't play a certain position or even a certain sport because they're just gifted with athletic upside.

Also humorous was when you stated that there is no system in place to hold White athletes back but, there is a system to keep minorities in their place... It would be real interesting if say, there a website with volumes of examples of such a system that works against White athletes. Let's say this website was called caste football...

JJonahJ

Must admit I found this post quaint.
Especially the part where you state if a White athlete is good enough he/she will succeed..
Tell that to the numerous White kids who are told they can't play a certain position or even a certain sport because they're just gifted with athletic upside.

Also humorous was when you stated that there is no system in place to hold White athletes back but, there is a system to keep minorities in their place... It would be real interesting if say, there a website with volumes of examples of such a system that works against White athletes. Let's say this website was called caste football...
I agree with both the original post and the reply. There is undoubtedly an anti-white system, not only in sports but in every aspect of Western society. Call it the Great Replacement, call it ZOG, whatever you like, but it clearly exists with affirmative action, open borders, media portrayals, etc.

Having said that, I think it's clear that black Americans on average are slightly faster, due to genetic reasons plus the amplifying effect of slavery (weak ones died/didn't breed). Of course, as with any bell curve, there are white individuals on the far right side, and some of them are discouraged and put off from reaching their potential.

To return to the topic of Matt Boling, nice surprise to see him winning gold at the world championships just now, albeit only in the 4x400 mixed relay.

Matt is an excellent runner but I have to disagree with a poster above who said he is like Lemaitre but with a higher ceiling. Lemaitre ran 9.92 and 19.80 as a skinny 20 year old with no proper training. He was a once in a century talent. It still saddens me that he threw it away because he was too mentally weak to leave home and train seriously. He could have been challenging Bolt if he had pushed himself. I'd be surprised to see another white man with his natural speed in my lifetime.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with both the original post and the reply. There is undoubtedly an anti-white system, not only in sports but in every aspect of Western society. Call it the Great Replacement, call it ZOG, whatever you like, but it clearly exists with affirmative action, open borders, media portrayals, etc.

Having said that, I think it's clear that black Americans on average are slightly faster, due to genetic reasons plus the amplifying effect of slavery (weak ones died/didn't breed). Of course, as with any bell curve, there are white individuals on the far right side, and some of them are discouraged and put off from reaching their potential.

To return to the topic of Matt Boling, nice surprise to see him winning gold at the world championships just now, albeit only in the 4x400 mixed relay.

Matt is an excellent runner but I have to disagree with a poster above who said he is like Lemaitre but with a higher ceiling. Lemaitre ran 9.92 and 19.80 as a skinny 20 year old with no proper training. He was a once in a century talent. It still saddens me that he threw it away because he was too mentally weak to leave home and train seriously. He could have been challenging Bolt if he had pushed himself. I'd be surprised to see another white man with his natural speed in my lifetime.

I agree with alot of what you said but there are way more aspects to this discussion than just to think it's kist physical. This website has shown
decades of anti white hatred in all sports from all around the world. Yes it's in every aspect of society but the mental and emotional levels
of this are far greater than the physical aspects. Besides you can get strong and fast whites to breed together too. Farmers do it with animals.
Also all ethnicities have been slaves. Not just the africans. Just another of so many countless lies and propaganda.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
mqdefault.jpg

It's more than just a few white individuals being discouraged from achieving their potential, it's a cultural attitude that permeates from coaches and scouts down to the psyche of individual athletes. In my opinion, it kills careers before they even start. I don't disagree with the idea that blacks have certain predispositions that partially explain their success, but I do have a hard time believing that one group of people, who share >20% of the same DNA with whites (and in the case of mulatos >50%), could dominate not just sprinting but also football and basketball without cultural attitudes or top-down systems designed to create those outcomes.

There is an excellent thread somewhere on this board positing a theory that whites in areas without blacks (or with fewer blacks) tend to perform better because they do not face the opportunity to be discriminated against. It's one of the more compelling pieces on this site, and I think you can apply it to both European and white American athletes.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
You seem to either fail to understand or completely disregard the caste system in place.

How is it that you think someone like Max Borghi doesn’t find an NFL roster in today’s pass happy league? When he is more athletic, a better runner and a far better receiving back than 9/10 black backs in the league??

How is it that you can disregard the lack of good coaching for Boling? The man who set the high school 100m record?

Why would they have someone who clearly doesn’t understand how to coach coaching the fastest white sprinter - maybe ever?

Texas Flash

Boling ran a 44.16 split in the semi-finals of the men's 4x400m competition. It was by far the fastest split by any of the US legs. He should have been in the final instead of Justin Robinson who split 44.52 in the semifinal. Well, that is if you believe in a meritocracy.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Boling ran a 44.16 split in the semi-finals of the men's 4x400m competition. It was by far the fastest split by any of the US legs. He should have been in the final instead of Justin Robinson who split 44.52 in the semifinal. Well, that is if you believe in a meritocracy.
I think that one very important reason the caste system survives is the false belief that sports are, in fact, an unbiased meritocracy.

Most white fans think that if whites were better, they’d advance in sports more, because surely no team would ever put anything but their best out there, right?

Well apparently even in athletics, which should be as unbiased as anything in sport, we see the example above.

Quite remarkable. Of course it’s possible there were other reasons why, and we don’t know them, but when it happens often enough, it fails to be a mere coincidence.

sprintstar

Mentor
does anyone know the 4 times of the Yank runners in the 4x400m relay gold medal final? IMO

I think/believe with proper training for the 400m Boling could easily hit the mid to low 44's but I also think he should focus solely on the 60m/100/200. I also believe he could go sub 6.50 60, sub 9.85 100m and sub 19.75 200m.

back in early 2005 I was coaching youth track and field and I saw first hand the "whites aren't fast" narrative being told to a young white girl)12y old) who was wicked fast, they told her she should focus on the 800m. her parents believed the coach as did the girl and it ruined her.... Turned out the coach had a black girl who was slower but had "upside" and didn't want the white girl beating her .... true story. 1 of many.

MB needs to stand up and say I am focusing on the short sprints only.... Thank goodness Steiner never gave in to the narrative....

grandmaster

Part of it is America's one drop rule; guys like Pat Mahomes, Aaron Judge and Steph Curry are considered black athletes, but they're all probably less than 50% black.

For reference; Joakim Noah is only 25% black, yet he looks comparably black to those guys, the only thing is his hair texture and color isn't really fully afro, though I don't know if it's treated and/or dyed.

Noah is:
50% Swedish
25% French
25% Cameroonian

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
That one drop concept goes way back. In Deuteronomy 23:2 (A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord) the word translated bastard is mamzer which means mixed race person.

mastermulti

Master

the occasional excellent white sprinter hardly exposes "the lies of black superiority" (as you like to call it). Blacks will continue to provide the world record holders in the shorter sprints.
We here all know it and that's why we're so impressed by a white sprinter going sub 10 or (women) sub 11. We wouldn't dare dream of a Boling running 9.58.
But they are outliers in world sprinting. It's not "the system" that's responsible for an unknown skinny African suddenly running 9.96 in a heat - it's about natural prowess in explosive type events. In general (but not always) long levers, high hips, lower body fat and many other aspects of physicality suited to moving fast.
That doesn't make anyone superior or inferior as a human being - it just is! I'm not in any doubt about that nor does it irk me in the slightest.
What I want to see is white sprinters getting the chance to do the best they can and reaching their goals. I joined this forum 17.5 years ago to get and share news on talented white sprinters and it's alerted me to many, many of them.
You're proud to wear being called a conspiracy theorist as a badge of honour - that's your choice - but others find it liberating not to be.