Manny Ramirez

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oi vey, the oppressive rules and discipline the modern non-White athlete must endure in order to collect his millions, as Manny Ramirez joins the White Sox and fellow "hispanic" assclown Ozzie Guillen lays down the law:

Manny Ramirez joins White Sox

Manny Ramirez will have to follow two nonnegotiable rules if he's going to play for White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen.

No. 1: Stretch with your teammates.

No. 2: Be on the field for the national anthem.

That's it. Well, he may have to trim the dreadlocks. But that's about it.

"I want him to feel comfortable here," Guillen said Monday. "I want him to like it here. I want him to have fun and I want him to be Manny."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100830/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_white_sox_ramirezEdited by: Don Wassall

Europe

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Oi vey, the oppressive rules and discipline the modern non-White athlete must endure in order to collect his millions, as Manny Ramirez joins the White Sox and fellow "hispanic" assclown Ozzie Guillen lays down the law:
<div> </div>
<div>Manny Ramirez joins White Sox</font></div>
<div> </div>
<div>&lt;FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; COLOR: #366388; FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; static: " color=#366388&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; COLOR: #366388; FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; static: " ="k">Manny &lt;/SPAN&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; COLOR: #366388; FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; static: " ="k">Ramirez&lt;/SPAN&gt;</font> will have to follow two nonnegotiable rules if he's going to play for White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen.

No. 1: Stretch with your teammates.

No. 2: Be on the field for the national anthem.

That's it. Well, he may have to trim the dreadlocks. But that's about it.

"I want him to feel comfortable here," &lt;FONT style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; COLOR: #366388; FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; static: " color=#366388&gt;&lt;SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; COLOR: #366388; FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; static: " ="k">Guillen&lt;/SPAN&gt;</font> said Monday. "I want him to like it here. I want him to have fun and I want him to be Manny."
<div></div>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100830/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_white_sox_ramirez</div>

Those 2 guys shouldn't even be in this country along with Pujols and the others from down South.Manny should be making 100 bucks a week in he D.R.league.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well Manram failed another pee pee test and this writer has a million excuses why he failed the test. Also he has no qualms about Manram getting into the baseball hall of fame. In my mind all of his post Cleveland numbers are tainted..... http://espn.go.com/blog/SweetSpot/post/_/id/8775/manny-ramirez-retires-hall-of-famer