Make your own All-Underutilized Team!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm not trying to be negative, but trying to make an accurate point.

A very competitive team could be made by putting these athletes together to make a brand new team:

Center - Cole Aldrich(he's likely going to be the "rubbish man" for Kansas; he might average even less points this year compared to last year)

Power Forward - Jamie VanderBeken, Iowa State http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=41067 Heck, with his length, build and skillset, he could play center or PF or SF in college. He fills up a stat sheet. He could be a monster in Europe, for the racist NBA would just jerk him around and probably won't want him anyways.

Another option is... Colton Iverson, Minnesota http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=41566 He's being "allowed" to rebound and block shots, but look at the incredibly low amount of shot attempts. "Affletic insecurity" knows no bounds.

Small Forward - Olek Czyz, Duke(he only played 13 minutes against Coastal Carolina; I think Coach K wants Kyle Singler to get minutes, stats and thus accolades - but Olek should have gotten more minutes in this game. When Singler is no longer in the Duke program, we'll see if Olek is the starter or not.)

Shooting Guard - Kaleb Korver, Creighton(Very odd.. a "shooter" plays 28 minutes but only shoots the ball 4 times. Yes, 4 times! Sounds like a case of racism, because Creighton has gotten a lot darker in the last few years.)

The "smart" coaches understand that if you're going to field Whites, it's ideal to start 3 Whites so it becomes difficult for them to be "freezed out" by 2 blacks. And if the two blacks were to hog the ball, the coach would promptly call them out on their racism and pettiness, for the blatant ball-hogging could not be denied by anyone watching the game. I like those type of coaches that absolutely will not rest until they see "team" basketball!

The All-Underutilized team could make it to the Sweet 16 every year, maybe even further.
smiley9.gif