Madam tells all...........

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deborah Jeane Palfrey is behind the biggest sex scandal to hit Washington D.C. in years.

Palfrey, now more commonly known as the DC Madame, says she is naming names in order to clear her own. "I do not have sufficient monies to undertake this extraordinarily expensive task on my own," Palfrey said outside a federal court Monday.

Palfrey says she plans to reach into her little black book and call on prominent clients to testify in her defense. Palfrey says she can't afford the investigation on her own and is turning over her extensive phone records to the media to help identify clients.

Palfrey also apologized to Randall Tobias, former Deputy Secretary of State, who abruptly resigned on Friday after admitting that he called the service.

"Allow me to say how genuinely sorry I am for Mr. Tobias, his family and friends. I unfortunately know first hand the impact such a revelation can have on ones life."

65-year-old Tobias, who is married, denied having sex with any of girls working for Palfrey. Tobias says he called the service to have the girls come to his swanky condo in the heart of DC and give him massages.

Ironically Tobias once worked in a government job promoting abstinence and opposing prostitution to stop the spread of HIV in third world countries.

"Friday's admission by Mr. Tobias that he engaged in a legal activity while a customer of my firm supports my position all along. I operated a sexual, albeit legal, business for thirteen years," Palfrey said.

Palfrey claims her former operation known as Pamela Martin and Associates legally provided sexual fantasy acts but not the illegal prostitution she is charged with. Palfrey has now turned over 13 years of phone records to ABC News so the media organization can find powerful names to support her claims.

With more than 10,000 names buried within 46 pounds of palfrey's phone records - all of Washington DC is now waiting to hear the next high profile name to be identified.

In court documents Palfrey also named military strategist Harlan Ullman as one her of clients. Ullman, who coined the famous phrase "shock and awe," emphatically denies the allegation telling INSIDE EDITION "They are outrageous and do not dignify a response."But as the investigation continues more high-powered names are sure to surface.....Well the usual scandals have hit capitol hill. as Newtie and "Slick Willie" on the list. Also did Tobias get a happy ending.....
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right