Mac McClung

icsept

Master
Unfortunately, the NBA has already wasted 3 years of Mac’s prime. They will probably allow him a “Linsanity” style big run for a short period of time. But that’s about it .

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I read some of the comments and frankly they seem ridiculous. I’m sure his shooting is plenty good enough. It’s a joke

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Mac McClung Still FIGHTING For NBA Dream

Chronicles of Hoop

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So I was checking some of the stats for the Starting Guards for the Orlando Magic. These are the 2 guys that are so much better than
Mac McClung or so we are told. Total lies. McClung could score more by himself than these 2 players combined stats.

Anthony Black 5 points, 1 assist and 2 rebounds per game.

Jalen Suggs 12 points, 2 assists and 3 rebounds per game.

Nothing to see here. Move right along and ignore the HUGE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So I was checking some of the stats for the Starting Guards for the Orlando Magic. These are the 2 guys that are so much better than
Mac McClung or so we are told. Total lies. McClung could score more by himself than these 2 players combined stats.

Anthony Black 5 points, 1 assist and 2 rebounds per game.

Jalen Suggs 12 points, 2 assists and 3 rebounds per game.

Nothing to see here. Move right along and ignore the HUGE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!
Jalen Suggs has been a huge bust. Think he was a 2nd or 3rd overall pick.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung goes off for 40 points. He has been on a tear for the last month and the majority of the year. NBA TEAMS still don't
want to sign the kid. WAKE UP NBA and offer Mac McClung a CONTRACT! McClung is 2nd in the NBA G League in Scoring Points per Game!

mqdefault.jpg

Mac McClung GOES OFF for 40 as Magic Score 168! (03/21/24)​

Mac McClung Mixtapes

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This man speaks the truth. A channel that more people should watch. I admire his courage in saying what most people wont say!

mqdefault.jpg

Mac McClung 'NBA Racism, Nepotism, + Blackballed'​

Kieran Schoen

Logos5

Guru
This man speaks the truth. A channel that more people should watch. I admire his courage in saying what most people wont say!

mqdefault.jpg

Mac McClung 'NBA Racism, Nepotism, + Blackballed'​

Kieran Schoen
I'm glad that people are starting to see the Caste Systems the higher-ups have been planting since half a century ago, this trend is looking positive for us

Mac Mcclung is criminally underrated for what he has done with the limited time he's had, tell me the last time someone averaged 20 ppg with limited minutes like Mac Mcclung is doing

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung is the NBA G League Player of the Week!

mqdefault.jpg

NBA G LEAGUE

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung is the leading scorer in the NBA G League and could possibly win the Most Valuable Player Award. Why are there no teams
interested in reaching out to him? Oh I forgot he is a white guy who embarasses everyone with his athletecism & talent! What a joke!

mqdefault.jpg

Kieran Schoen

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Mac McClung is the leading scorer in the NBA G League and could possibly win the Most Valuable Player Award. Why are there no teams
interested in reaching out to him? Oh I forgot he is a white guy who embarasses everyone with his athletecism & talent! What a joke!

mqdefault.jpg

Kieran Schoen
The absolute best player in the history of the G League. And he can’t even get a cup of coffee in the NBA. Unbelievable. This has become undeniably insane.

Logos5

Guru
It's insane how the NBA brass have suppressed talent like Mcclung's, yet he still manages to get 40s and 20 ppg through the limited time he gets

icsept

Master
Another award McClung. Still no NBA offers.

It should be noted last year's black MVP is now playing overseas. It absolutely is a joke as a developmental league. Mac needs to head off to Europe or China, he's done everything he can.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It should be noted last year's black MVP is now playing overseas. It absolutely is a joke as a developmental league. Mac needs to head off to Europe or China, he's done everything he can.
He clearly should. If the leagues top scorer and mvp can’t move up then there is no reason to stay in that league. It’s a waste of precious time

Warhawk_46

Master
My theory is that with Luka and Jokic and Sabonis absolutely dominating the NBA (they are the three leading DD and TD players) and Luka my pick for MVP as he has guided Dallas to a 50 win team without much depth, the NBA cannot have a guy like McClung come in and dominate as well. He would be far too popular.

The league is overplaying its hand just like cultural Marxists have in business and politics as well. People are waking up (finally…) and noticing.