LUCIAN BUTE

JD074

Master
This guy is so fun to watch! Miranda was trying to box him but that wasn't going to happen. Miranda is the textbook definition of the "puncher's chance."

JReb1

Mentor
Bute is signed with HBO so he will have to wait and fight Showtime's SS winner. If Abraham drops out of the SS than he and Bute can fight each other with the winner facing the SS winner later on. I would favor Bute to decision Abraham though. AA should have stayed at MW and if he can make the weight he should go back down IMHO.

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:
bute ran scared of froch, froch even prepared to travel to cananda...he wanted none of it.

That's not correct, Mr Goldstein.

If you are going to have a dig at me because im not antisemitic nazi, at least say stuff on here that you would dare say to my face...
smiley18.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
If you are going to have a dig at me because im not antisemitic nazi, at least say stuff on here that you would dare say to my face...

This website is for SUPPORTING our top white athletes, including our best boxers like Lucian Bute, not for bashing them, Mr. Goldstein!
smiley13.gif

Our fighters are constantly bashed and discredited by boxing writers like Eric Raskin (The Ring), Paul Strauss (ESB), and David P. Greisman (boxingscene), as well as by TV commentators/analysts such as Al Bernstein (Showtime) Max Kellerman (HBO) and Teddy Atlas (ESPN).

If you believe we're all "antisemitic nazis" because we stand up for our athletes, then why have you started posting here, Mr. Goldstein?
smiley24.gif

Last edited:

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:

This website is for SUPPORTING our top white athletes, including our best boxers like Lucian Bute, not for bashing them, Mr. Goldstein!
smiley13.gif

Our fighters are constantly bashed and discredited by boxing writers like Eric Raskin (The Ring), Paul Strauss (ESB), and David P. Griesman (boxingscene), as well as by TV commentators/analysts such as Al Bernstein (Showtime) Max Kellerman (HBO) and Teddy Atlas (ESPN).

If you believe we're all "antisemitic nazis" because we stand up for our athletes, then why have you started posting here, Mr. Goldstein?
smiley24.gif

you do realise carl froch is white?? (father jewish which is perhaps why you dont like him) We are in a era where white boxers are domianting, so its going to enevitable that they are going to be fighting each other more and more.

i rate bute highly, but he ran from fellow white boxer carl froch imo. Now if you disagree with that statement fine, try and prove otherwise by being polite and debunking what i am saying. But calling me mr goldstein is typical troll behaviour from someone who clearly is a very bitter man.

IN fact ive read you have bashed some fighters on here(white fighters). Alot worse than i allegedley "bashed" bute. All i said was he ran scared of froch.

So quit the bitterness, man up, and prove how i am wrong...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
you do realise carl froch is white?? (father jewish which is perhaps why you dont like him) We are in a era where white boxers are domianting, so its going to enevitable that they are going to be fighting each other more and more.

i rate bute highly, but he ran from fellow white boxer carl froch imo. Now if you disagree with that statement fine, try and prove otherwise by being polite and debunking what i am saying. But calling me mr goldstein is typical troll behaviour from someone who clearly is a very bitter man.

IN fact ive read you have bashed some fighters on here(white fighters). Alot worse than i allegedley "bashed" bute. All i said was he ran scared of froch.

Mr. Goldstein, I've never said I don't like Froch - your use of the "strawman" in discussions is a deceitful ploy, characteristic of your tribe.

Now I do understand that you like Froch better than Bute because his father is Jewish. I like Froch too for different reasons, and I was rooting for Froch when he fought Dirrell and Taylor.

Lucian Bute just had a very impressive performance last night, and everybody else here posted positive comments about him after the fight.
smiley24.gif

You first created suspicions about who you are by that thread in Happy Hour, and now you've confirmed them by bashing a top white boxer Lucian Bute after a flawlessly impressive performance.

We know who you are.
smiley36.gif

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:

Mr. Goldstein, I've never said I don't like Froch - your use of the "strawman" in discussions is a deceitful ploy, characteristic of your tribe.

Now I do understand that you like Froch better than Bute because his father is Jewish. I like Froch too for different reasons, and I was rooting for Froch when he fought Dirrell and Taylor.

Lucian Bute just had a very impressive performance last night, and everybody else here posted positive comments about him after the fight.
smiley24.gif

You first created suspicions about who you are by that thread in Happy Hour, and now you've confirmed them by bashing a top white boxer Lucian Bute after a flawlessly impressive performance.

We know who you are.
smiley36.gif

i posted postive comments about all white atheletes on here. I post in the soccer section, post in the golf section. All you do is post in the boxing section. So whos contributing more??

As for the happy hour section, well the try and debate me. So hijacking this thread with your bitter "all jews are out to get me, including yuri forman".

Carl froch has had negative comments towards him on this site. People actually stated that he would do the worst in the tournament, ironically hes done the best out of all the white boxers.

Bute was brilliant yesterday, and hes a excellent fighter, no doubt about it. But he ran from carl froch. Froch agreed to go to canada as he realised that he would probably get more money. But bute didnt want anything of it.

Now if you want to talk about how jews are the reason you have never kissed a girl, the go to the happy hour section. But this thread is about bute. A fighter than i rate. But he ran from froch.

Now stop using tnb and act like an adult.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
i posted postive comments about all white atheletes on here. I post in the soccer section, post in the golf section. All you do is post in the boxing section. So whos contributing more??

You feel you're contributing more, Mr. Goldstein? You have 47 posts as I type this. How many posts and threads have I made? I do post in other forums from time to time, but I'm more passionate about the sport of boxing.

f3dor said:
As for the happy hour section, well the try and debate me. So hijacking this thread with your bitter "all jews are out to get me, including yuri forman".

Again, Mr. Goldstein, you're useing the deceitful "strawman" fallacy! I never said anything negative about Foreman. I won't stoop to your low level and bash boxers just because they're Jewish, the way you (and Max "Bute was knocked out twice" Kellerman) bash Bute because he's a white Gentile.

f3dor said:
Carl froch has had negative comments towards him on this site. People actually stated that he would do the worst in the tournament, ironically hes done the best out of all the white boxers.

So if you don't like what people posted here about Froch, why don't you post on his website instead? Did you know he would be rejected by Orthodox Jews because his mother is a "shiksa"?

And once again, you're being dishonest. Members here at castefootball have been very supportive of Froch.

f3dor said:
But he ran from carl froch. Froch agreed to go to canada as he realised that he would probably get more money. But bute didnt want anything of it.

That never happened. Your lying again, Mr. Goldstein, to bash our excellent white boxer after his flawless performance last night.

f3dor said:
Now if you want to talk about how jews are the reason you have never kissed a girl, the  go to the happy hour section.

That's a very silly comment. Why can't you have a discussion without resorting to stuff like that?

f3dor said:
But he ran from froch.

No, Bute never "ran" from anyone.

f3dor said:

Another silly comment. Who is being childish here?

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:

You feel you're contributing more, Mr. Goldstein? You have 47 posts as I type this. How many posts and threads have I made? I do post in other forums from time to time, but I'm more passionate about the sport of boxing.

f3dor said:

Again, Mr. Goldstein, you're useing the deceitful "strawman" fallacy! I never said anything negative about Foreman. I won't stoop to your low level and bash boxers just because they're Jewish, the way you (and Max "Bute was knocked out twice" Kellerman) bash Bute because he's a white Gentile.

f3dor said:

So if you don't like what people posted here about Froch, why don't you post on his website instead? Did you know he would be rejected by Orthodox Jews because his mother is a "shiksa"?

And once again, you're being dishonest. Members here at castefootball have been very supportive of Froch.

f3dor said:
But he ran from carl froch. Froch agreed to go to canada as he realised that he would probably get more money. But bute didnt want anything of it.

That never happened. Your lying again, Mr. Goldstein, to bash our excellent white boxer after his flawless performance last night.

f3dor said:
Now if you want to talk about how jews are the reason you have never kissed a girl, the go to the happy hour section.

That's a very silly comment. Why can't you have a discussion without resorting to stuff like that?

f3dor said:
But he ran from froch.

No, Bute never "ran" from anyone.

f3dor said:

Another silly comment. Who is being childish here?

i find it hightly amusing that a guy calling me childish, when he keeps calling me mr goldstein. What makes it even more pathetic is that im not even jewish, so hes failed twice over.

What makes it even more amusing is the fact i rate bute very highly. Something he doesnt of froch(ill await the "deceitful strawman" line from mr "goldstein"). Bute is a class act, and i think he should be in the super 6. However the guy imo ran from froch. You disagree, thats fine, you are entitled to your opinion.

Its obvious you are very bitter about the thread i made in happy hour. Im still awaiting your appearence on that thread, but thus far you dont seem to have the minerals to do so??

So ill repeat what i said in my original respose to you, try saying things to me you would lare say to me face to face. Otherwise, calm down, take a deep breath.

I think this guy should change his name from parody to paranoid. Anyway im done with you, ive obviously wound you up. So if you want to discuss skull sizes, or whatever weird stuff you are into with me do so in the happy hour section. But not hijack a decent thread about bute.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
i find it hightly amusing that a guy calling me childish, when he keeps calling me mr goldstein. What makes it even more pathetic is that im not even jewish, so hes failed twice over

What makes it even more amusing is the fact i rate bute very highly. Something he doesnt of froch(ill await the "deceitful strawman" line from mr "goldstein"). Bute is a class act, and i think he should be in the super 6. However the guy imo ran from froch. You disagree, thats fine, you are entitled to your opinion.

Its obvious you are very bitter about the thread i made in happy hour. Im still awaiting your appearence on that thread, but thus far you dont seem to have the minerals to do so??

So ill repeat what i said in my original respose to you, try saying things to me you would lare say to me face to face. Otherwise, calm down, take a deep breath.

I think this guy should change his name from parody to paranoid. Anyway im done with you, ive obviously wound you up. So if you want to discuss skull sizes, or whatever weird stuff you are into with me do so in the happy hour section. But not hijack a decent thread about bute.

Now Mr Goldstein, you're being deceitful again.

I'm not "wound up", and I'm not "paranoid".

You were the one who came into this thread, where we were making positive comments about Bute's impressive performance last night and said:

f3dor said:
bute ran scared of froch, froch even prepared to travel to cananda...he wanted none of it.

So, Mr. Goldstein, who was it that hijacked this "decent" thread?

Glad to read you're "done with me". Hopefully you're at least being honest about that!
smiley111.gif

moose

Guru
that was a better fight than the ones on tv!! you guys should be on pay per view

j41181

Master
So what's next for Bute???

Since he's under contract with HBO, he won't be taking part in the SS tourney I guess. This will be another great KO to add to my collection.

Congratulations to Bute, for another great win over a top black fighter!

This fight reminds me of Bobby Czyz's 2nd round KO over Willie Edwards:

Bobby Czyz vs. Willie Edwards - 02/21/87

Westside

Hall of Famer
Bute should challenge the Super Six winner and bonus for a KO, something like addition 20% of the PPV especially in Canada where the fite wil HUGE.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
No surprise here BlueDevils. As I mentioned before this clown is in love with Andre Dirrell and takes shots at every white European fighter. He deletes any negative comments that are posted about him.

JD074

Master
He doesn't like David Haye or Amir Khan, but worships Dirrell, so I guess he only likes black American fighters. Douche.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
He doesn't like David Haye or Amir Khan, but worships Dirrell, so I guess he only likes black American fighters. Douche.

I see that most of the comments are negative ones about Guilfoid. He will delete them though.

JReb1

Mentor
Blue Devils said:

This moron lost all credibility by saying Bute has a "glass jaw" when he's fought many punchers and has only been really hurt once by a lucky punch at the end of his dominating win with the hard punching Andrade which he put an exclamation point on in their rematch by KHTFO! Also anybody that really thinks Bute isn't even a Top 5 fighter at SMW is either blind or biased because Bute is a dominant Champion and would be favored by bookies to beat any other SMW.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:

Yes, except there is one exception: his favorite fighter, Dmitry Salita.

He was predicting Salita would KO Khan in an early round.
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Lucian Bute's fight with Jesse Brinkley will be on ESPN3 tomorrow, and shown on ESPN TV later.

And the good news is, the detestable Teddy Atlas will not be doing the color commentary because he's over in Russia with Povetkin.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It will be on ESPN3 and two fights (Bute-Brinkley and Diaconu-Sheika) will be shown. Several potential streams here.

The telecast starts in about ten minutes.