Lucian Bute vs. Carl Froch on April 14

Amazing news. The big superfight to make at 168 right now is Bute/Ward. Ward seems to be trying to avoid Bute right now (funny how when a black American does that its considered "strategic matchmaking", or "Bute needs to prove himself, but when a white European does that its called "DUCKING"), but Bute beating Froch convincingly really builds an almost unbreakable case for Bute.

Bute already has proven himself by being a champion for 5 years and beating some great names along the way (Johnson, Bika, Andrade, Berrio all genuine top6 guys at the division at time he beat them), but all that aside, it will be next to impossible to ignore him after he beats Froch.

Im not a perfect predictor and anyone can be wrong, but Id say having followed boxing very closely for over 10 years I have a good way of breaking down fights. I think Bute is way too fast for Froch, and although people say Froch has a good chin I dont think he's ever been hit by a legit puncher like Bute.

Abraham is a big puncher, but not as devastating as Bute. Also, Abraham did not really land any punches against Froch. Abraham literally went 11 rounds without really landing a solid shot. I notice in round 12, when Art did land some shots, Froch appeared slightly wobbled. (No denying that Froch dominated Abraham).

Basically Im saying Im not sure Froch's chin is as good as everyone says it is.

I also notice that Froch appeared hurt and staggered at times in his fights with Dirrell and Ward. Thats not a good sign for him because you can be sure Bute will finish the job and hits harder than either of the aforementioned.

I like Bute by laterounds TKO or a wide decision win. Bute is way too fast, much better defense, much better boxer. Im expecting Froch to get outclassed in this fight and possibly stopped. Its also not good for Froch that he is coming off of a loss.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This fight will be big. I would have much preferred Bute vs. Ward. A Bute win would silence the DWF's and negro worshiping media for good. When Bute beats Froch, the media will say Froch just isn't that good even though he's beaten many top fighters and is as tough as they come. Maybe then Ward will have no choice but to fight Froch.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Bute is taking a risk by going to Froch's hometown for this fight, but I think he'll still manage to win like he always has.

Bute's my favorite boxer. Him fighting in Notthingham doesn't bother me as if he's the boxer i think he is, he shouldn't allow this fight to be close.

I'm loyal to Froch's accomplishments but he participated in the well orchestrated masquerade that Lucian would be a "paper champion who never fought anybody " and Bute said he craves to shut his loud mouth for that.