Lost hope? Fed up?

Bronk

Mentor
Any of you ever get depressed over all the all the crap that you see and post about here?

I am older than most of you (45) and I have seen things roll so far down hill since my boyhood that I often wonder if it wouldn't be better for me to take my family and head for some other country, but WHERE?

I think it will take a real miracle for there to be a viable white race by the end of this century, much less a white controlled country or continent.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I get very depressed over the state of the world, Bronk. All the time. I worry for my children and their children. It is very difficult for me to penetrate the veil of doubt and pessimism that clouds my mind most of the time. And I'm not talking about how many whites there are in the NBA or white running backs there are in the NFL. Although they bother me on a personal level, those things are only symptomatic of the greater dangers and issues facing us, not only as a nation, but as a race, even mankind.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Never give up, Never give up, Never give up, Bronk!

I too have seen a lot of bad change in my almost 29 years, but there is always room for hope!
smiley4.gif
In this case, I must quote Jesse Jackson-"keep hope alive!"Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Carpe Diem which means "Seize the day."We can only begin to change things when we believe in the possibility of change.For every Luke Staley and Mike Hass that don't make it,another one will take their place until we kick down the damn walls and door.In socitey too,we must hold Hollywood and the media accountable.We can make this country a better place for our families.As the late Jimmy Valvano said,"Don't ever give up!"Words to live by my friend.Hang in there Bronk.We all have many of those days but your family needs you to stay strong.You have a home and many friends here that feel the same way.

Bronk

Mentor
Went back to the town I grew up in yesterday to watch a friend's son play ball. He plays JV football at our old high school. Thursday night JV games used to draw a really big crowd, but there were maybe 50 people there. It was depressing.

Prior to the game, I went back to the old neighborhood. There are still a few elderly people living on my old street that lived there when I grew up in the 60s and 70s. Mexicans have begun to move in here and there. Soon they'll have the whole place to themselves. Talking to one of the oldtimers he let me know that several of the old neighbors -- people who looked after me, parents of the kids I played with, went to school and church with, people who we shared so much with -- have passed on. My dad also died in September and I miss him.

I'm really not so sad for myself as I am for my own kids. They missed out on such a great time and such great neighbors. The people who lived around us, good, hard-working, blue collar people, were just so wonderful.

Now, all that they worked so hard for took such great pride in, the town, the schools, the parks, it's all being eaten away by a bunch of illegals who don't give a damn. It makes me bitter.

Triad

Mentor
Below is an article I recently saw about a small Mississippi town. Sadly, it is foreshadowing what has already happened in numerous southeastern communities. Twenty five years ago, Tchula was a nice typical American town evenly divided in population between blacks and whites. But white flight ensued and below is the result.

As a side note, the town is home to the country's only black female Republican mayor (to much media fanfare). In addition, this small town has received over $5 million in government money since 2001 (population is about 2000, 96% black). But now they can't afford to pick up their own garbage and they laid off their police chief.

The median household income in the city is the second-lowest in the state at $11,571. That's about one third the median household income for the state. Half of all residents in Tchula live below the federal poverty line - a mark shocking even for Mississippi, the nation's most impoverished state.

Nearly half of Tchula's adults never completed high school. Nearly 60 percent don't work, and a third have a medical disability.

Entire Article

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That same mayor is running against incumbent Bennie Thompson (D) in the US Congressional election next week. Thompson is about as anti-white as any elected black from the Delta could be. I can't stand him personally and I tell people I have no Congressional representative back home because he makes no bones about not caring about whites.

On another note, the local private school, Cruger-Tchula, closed back around 2000 because of white flight from the area. I knew a guy who was a member of the last graduating class there. Depressing place, but the whole Delta is about that bad. Its no place for anyone wanting a decent life to be living in.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Triad

Mentor
With few exceptions in the Misssissippi Delta, most of these towns which were nice places to live 25-30 years ago, are now dead. They are nearly 100% black with unemployment rates through the roof. The citizens literally do nothing but draw government checks, party, and make babies that will repeat the cycle-- this has been going on for generations (a generation comes along about every 13-15 years there).

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
Any of you ever get depressed over all the all the crap that you see and post about here?

Yes, everyday, all day!
smiley19.gif
I don't think much is going to change in my lifetime. Theracial demographics and subversion of our government is too much to overcome. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but unless there is a revolution, things will only get progressively worse. The situation Col Reb describes can only grow more and morepronounced each day. But at this stage of my life, I'd rather fight than switch, so if we go down, I'm going down swinging. The other day I viewed the Reginald Denny tape again and it galvanized something in my soul.
smiley7.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
Bart,

I can certainly empathize with the way you feel. Reginald Denny, however, exemplifies just how impossible our situation is. Here was the very public face of white victimhood and black criminality, yet HE wasn't bitter about what happened, HE forgave his vicious assailants and HE isn't about to become sympathetic to our cause. His mother hugged one of the black thugs' mothers in the coutroom. If someone who experiences an incident like that can't have his racial senses awakened, then how many whites among the great unwashed masses who haven't been personally assaulted by blacks ever will?

I'm even more pessimistic than you. I'm not even sure that any Civil War II scenario will come along and save us. There will be ethnic conflict, to be sure, between blacks, hispanics, asians and middle easterners in a variety of ways, but I don't think the vast majority of whites will ever fight, unless they help the blacks (which they are completely accustomed to doing). I honestly believe a majority of white people would go along with the program if they passed a law decreeing marriage between a white man and a white woman illegal. I think they'd go along with a law decreeing it illegal to promote any white over any black, in any work situation (almost at that point now, anyway). Reparations will be passed, and no whites outside of forums like this will complain one bit. I saw a brief report on CNN yesterday about the governor's race in Massachusetts, which is between a white woman and a black man (sorry, don't usually watch this Republicrat nonsense, so don't remember their names). Anyway, the white woman's campaign is in disarray because she attacked the black candidate for being very involved in assisting a convicted black rapist. Predictably, a bunch of "black leaders" have chimed in with their usual nonsense about "racist overtones" and "raising the specter of the innocent white woman being raped by the black man." They even spoke of how this is somehow related to slavery. My point is, the white woman's brief flirtation with reality and common sense has resulted in non-stop attacks and her poll numbers have fallen dramatically. So, our kind of logic just doesn't work on very many white people (and no non-white people). It would take more than an armed revolution to relclaim our country. It would take about 25 years of around the clock pro-white, honest propaganda on televison, in the movies, among political candidates, on radio talk shows and in popular music. That's how brainwashed 99% of the American people have become.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Our great hope is one that is inevitable: The Zionistas will always overplay their hand. Greedy and vain, they will drive their truck over the cliff.

I'm thoroughly convinced that Europe and America will get another shot at throwing off our Rothschildefeller masters. We will get EXACTLY ONE shot. Blowing it simply won't be an option.

The key is staying alive, and connected to the American Nationalist movement, until the golden moment arrives. It will.Edited by: Realgeorge

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Received this email sent to the site today:

Just wanted to let you guys know that as a major division 1 college football player walk-on it's about time a site like this was created to shed light on what's happened to football and most other major sports in the U.S. when it seems people stopped caring. Keep doin what your doin and know that we support you guys in the trenches!

I can't verify that it's legit as it was unsigned, but it probably is. Isn't much in the bigger scheme of things, but all I know is that if we give up, then there's no hope at all. I think the system counts on that small intelligent group of awareAmericans giving up, which is exactly why we can't.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You think it's bad now just wait a couple of days until the Dems are running the House with Pelosi and Conyers and Schumer running the show. The Repubs are very bad the Dems........
smiley11.gif

earthman92

I received this email from my sister-in-law the other day. If my liberal, feminist SIL is thinking like this now, we've made some headway...(she even called to make sure I wasn't offended, "Quite the opposite" I said...)

Subject: Pride

I am not a racist, but I am proud of the achievements that whites have made in my life time to right many wrongs committed against other races. If that can be construed to be racist, then....

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it.

How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,

Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"

"Whitey," "Caveman" . and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******,

camel Jockey, Beaner, *******, or Chink ... you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,

so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

You have the NAACP.

You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) .. we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day . you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives ....

we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of

Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships

... you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed

Black Colleges in the US , yet if there were "White colleges" ..

THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching

for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights,

you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're

not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..

you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer

shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running

from the law and posing a threat to society .. you call him a racist.

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

Rise

Guru
Id like to frame that and proudly hang it in my office. Unfortunately we know I'd be in human resources within hours...

/Meanwhile I have to sift through numerous company sponsored "African American Leadership Council" and "Diversity Moment" emails that clog my work mailbox on a daily basis.Edited by: Rise

Bronk

Mentor
One of the significant events in my life was the NYC blackout of 1977. That resulted in city-wide black looting disorder, arson and murder. I already understood the nature of blacks because I had spent several years at an elementary school that was 90 percent black. The news at the time compared the 1977 blackout with a similar one that occurred in 1965. The '65 event had none of the violence or savagery that the 1977 blackout did.

This was clear evidence of social decline. It showed that the new line between order and anarchy was as tenuious as the electricty switch. Today I see it as even more tricky, because even with electricity the current order can break down at anytime and needs only a spark of a whisper to do so.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
You think it's bad now just wait a couple of days until the Dems are running the House with Pelosi and Conyers and Schumer running the show. The Repubs are very bad the Dems........
smiley11.gif

Yeah, you're right. I harp on the Pubbies for selling out and caving in ALL the time, but the liberal Dems would eviscerate us in a hearbeat if they could and leave our carcasses for the buzzards.