Little League World Series

davidholly

Mentor
Lost in the downtime was the fact that the Chicago team that several CFers said was illegally recruiting was in fact illegally recruiting. They got stripped of everything.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Lost in the downtime was the fact that the Chicago team that several CFers said was illegally recruiting was in fact illegally recruiting. They got stripped of everything.

Yep! I'm not saying I called that one, but maybe I did. My post #25 discusses the talent difference on some of the LL teams compared to each other and Chicago seemed a little suspect to me.

I heard that indeed Chicago was recruiting outside their area!

Yep! I'm not saying I called that one, but maybe I did. My post #25 discusses the talent difference on some of the LL teams compared to each other and Chicago seemed a little suspect to me.

I heard that indeed Chicago was recruiting outside their area!

It's almost as if the Caste System took more hits while this site was down! The LL cheaters got caught, Tiger imploded, Anderson Silva got caught roiding, and the Searoids got beat by those lunch pail-carrying Patriots!

Still not worth it. I missed a place to talk and read about sports without getting triggered constantly.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's almost as if the Caste System took more hits while this site was down! The LL cheaters got caught, Tiger imploded, Anderson Silva got caught roiding, and the Searoids got beat by those lunch pail-carrying Patriots!

Still not worth it. I missed a place to talk and read about sports without getting triggered constantly.
You are right. We missed alot of good moments.

I was actually surprised the Little League Commission had the guts to strip the all-black team of the title. I thought they'd cave in to PC pressures and make an exception this time because of the "historical significance" of the team's "win". Good for them, even thought I'm sure it gutted them to do so.

Also, I noticed while reading comments on BSPN, a large amount of black posters said the only reason the team was striped was because they were black. They inferred that White teams cheat like this all the time but are allowed to get away with it. It was amazing how the fact "their" team cheated didn't bother them one bit. Total denial and still under the false impression that Whites are oppressing them at every turn. Most blacks, as well as brainwashed / sleepwalking Whites, are so out of touch with reality that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
You are right. We missed alot of good moments.

I was actually surprised the Little League Commission had the guts to strip the all-black team of the title. I thought they'd cave in to PC pressures and make an exception this time because of the "historical significance" of the team's "win". Good for them, even thought I'm sure it gutted them to do so.

Also, I noticed while reading comments on BSPN, a large amount of black posters said the only reason the team was striped was because they were black. They inferred that White teams cheat like this all the time but are allowed to get away with it. It was amazing how the fact "their" team cheated didn't bother them one bit. Total denial and still under the false impression that Whites are oppressing them at every turn. Most blacks, as well as brainwashed / sleepwalking Whites, are so out of touch with reality that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'm probably one of the older CF members here and having been through all kinds of athletics having 5 children including 2 boys. I've seen and been through the LL, AAU, USSSA, etc. from baseball, football and T&Field. As I stated in a previous post, you could see that every team including Philadelphia with the female pitcher, was strong from 1-4 or 5 in the lineup, which is typical with most LL BB teams. However, when watching Chicago, I had to admit, they were unusually strong from top to bottom which is not typical when you're pulling from 1 location.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm probably one of the older CF members here and having been through all kinds of athletics having 5 children including 2 boys. I've seen and been through the LL, AAU, USSSA, etc. from baseball, football and T&Field. As I stated in a previous post, you could see that every team including Philadelphia with the female pitcher, was strong from 1-4 or 5 in the lineup, which is typical with most LL BB teams. However, when watching Chicago, I had to admit, they were unusually strong from top to bottom which is not typical when you're pulling from 1 location.
Nonsense. These are black players that are showing an interest. You know that anytime the athletically superior race shows an interest in something, they will dominate. I hear it all the time on sports boards and from the experts, so it must be true. Even short, fat little Jaquille would quickly become Barry Bonds as soon as he decides to play. :afro: So if the Little League team managed to find a few Jerqwinicks (an actual black name) that aren't just going through the motions, no unathletic, slow white kids could possibly beat them. (dripping sarcasm)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
BSPN just did an outside the lines segment on the whole Jackie Robinson West thing. I caught the tail end of it - one of the two blacks they were interviewing admitted that the rules might not of been followed but that was a technicality and he suggested "something bigger" was at play in stripping them of their title. You seriously can't make this stuff up anymore - it's past being ridiculous. Blacks cheat and they blame racism when they get caught.

..they blame racism when they get caught.

That's an understatement brother..
Not only did they characterize the initial whistle-blowing as a racist conspiracy, but people reportedly singled out the initial White whistle-blower and were subjecting him to death threats. Then the media Marxists piled on the guy, reporting his irrelevant night of drunk & disorderly behavior. News that was completely meaningless to the nation, but was obviously done to humiliate, impugn, & intimidate the man for courageously calling out the Jackie Robinson racketeers.

He's ultimately been vindicated, and the small community of ordinary fans at Caste Football accurately predicted this (and are routinely spot on with other sports evaluations). Sad that millions of other observers were either too stupid, or cowed, to see & diagnose this scandal. Did the ESPN piece mention the personal grief the whistle-blower was subjected to (?)

Matra2

Master
Mexico knocked out by Japan. I'm not too big to resist laughing at them crying on the diamond. Ha ha ha. Adios Mexico.:wave: