Levi's jeans

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
you guys are on fire! keep speaking it, men.
smiley32.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div>Americans need to realize that they live under a form of totalitarianism.  Not the kind of the popular imagination where doors are busted down in the middle of the night and people are never seen again (though the central government has seen fit to legally give itself just about every potential power imaginable since 9/11), but rather a form of ideological totalitarianism, that is indeed "total" (the root word of totalitarianism) in that no deviation from carefully established parameters is ever allowed in the "mainstream" without the heretic being marginalized or punished in different ways.  That's why the DWFs, dittoheads, "Christian Zionist conservatives," etc., are such putty in the hands of the schools and media.  The vast majority are well-trained to instantly "recognize" a site such as this one as abhorrent and dangerous rather than considering it with an inquisitive and open mind.</div>
<div> </div>

Posts like this are the reason that I visit this site.

You have an undeniable gift for recognizing truth, be it in "conservatives" (which don't actually exist among the white race) or liberals. They are all born, inhabit, and will die in the same physical, psychological, and spiritual cage. For some, this prison is so total and so absolute that they feel lost without it.

To me, it's not even about rebelling against their contrived political issues, their hand-picked news stories, or debating their right vs. left charade"¦it's about searching your own soul and being proud of what you see in a full-figure mirror. That you see in yourself the blood-soaked sacrifice made by the men and woman who lived through hell so that they share a piece of themselves and obtain immortality in you.

One day I hope that every white man, woman, and child realizes that it is a privilege to fight and to die for one's people. Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good points above Don. These Christian-Zionists will also throw ol' "well, racism isn't Christian" when you try to expound on basic racial identity & pride. I've tried to articulate that racism is a fallacy drummed up to induce "White guilt" & push the cultural marxist agenda. It's frustrating, because one of my best friends (known since grade school) is a quasi-DWF, Neocon who laughs & jokes when ever I bring up the caste system. He'll admit some White athletes get shafted, but doesn't believe there's an institutional system. We got into it the week before last because he said I was being "bitter" and needed to get back to God. He's one of these Christian-Zionists who thinks we need to be weak-knee'd when it comes to race, but tough on the "Islamofacist" boogeyman (ie - the Globalist empire building in the middle east). It's very exasperating to say the least.
smiley5.gif

newguy

Guru
http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp?pid=IK000000

Above is a link to the Levi Jean website, hope it works. I just posted in their email feedback portion, that I saw the commercial with the white man and black man kiss, and did not appreciate their multi-cultural ideaology being forced upon me or my children. I let them know that I would no longer by any of their prodcuts.

I suggest any one who was offended by this commercial, put their money were their mouth is, and email Levi like I did and let them know you will no longer buy their products because of this.

Commercials like this are the answer to the "happy hour form" question, that asks why black men are taking our women. This type of non-sense is being forced upon them all the time. It is time for us white men to start standing up and saying "no more".

Bear Backer

Mentor
Deadlift said:
My dad really loathes Caruso (of CSI Miami)... He's a douche in the show and in real life.

My mom watches the CSI multiculti garbage and my dad doesn't like it one bit. I keep telling my mom that CBS is full of garbage like "The UNIT" and they're coming out with "NCIS Los Angeles" with the magical LL COOL J. I told my mom that she better not watch that predictable multicult garbage that CBS keeps churning out.

I love my mom dearly, I really do, and THAT'S WHY I don't want her to watch filth. Have any of you tried to set your womanfolk straight? It's hard work!

Not to pick on women, but I have noticed they have a particular weakness that most men don't seem to possess for the multicult garbage that is portrayed in the television dramas and comedies. My wife used to watch absolute filth like Will and Grace and Sex in the City and will in general any of the stuff like that until I nag her to death and embarrass her because she is supposed to be a Christian. Men digest too much professional sports leagues like the NFL and NBA that praise black affletes but I have very rarely found men who will sit through most of the multicult crap on non sports tv without wanting to puke.

What I really don't understand, is that my wife should know better. She watched her mother ruin her own marriage because she bought into all of the tripe about all the liberated woman and materialism that is pushed by most of these television shows. I am not trying to blame the tv shows for my mother-in-law's behavior even though she was a religious watcher, but they certainly did not help her either. She started to take her marriage for granted and obviously had fantasies of some kind of trendy, hip life like they portray on tv and now she is paying the price. She is a late middle aged woman who can't find happiness or a decent man to stay with her and has been forced work harder and has been forced to tone down her lifestyle. Not only that, my father-in-law now lives in a cramped apartment because she bleeds him dry every month, when he used to have a nice home that he worked for all of his life. The Holidays, birthdays and all family get to gathers are screwed up for my wife, who can't have her family together. Edited by: Bear Backer

Bear Backer

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Good points above Don. These Christian-Zionists will also throw ol' "well, racism isn't Christian" when you try to expound on basic racial identity & pride. I've tried to articulate that racism is a fallacy drummed up to induce "White guilt" & push the cultural marxist agenda. It's frustrating, because one of my best friends (known since grade school) is a quasi-DWF, Neocon who laughs & jokes when ever I bring up the caste system. He'll admit some White athletes get shafted, but doesn't believe there's an institutional system. We got into it the week before last because he said I was being "bitter" and needed to get back to God. He's one of these Christian-Zionists who thinks we need to be weak-knee'd when it comes to race, but tough on the "Islamofacist" boogeyman (ie - the Globalist empire building in the middle east). It's very exasperating to say the least.
smiley5.gif

These people are truly amazing. Some of most clear cut cases of cognitive dissonance that you could ever hope to find. I used to get in heated blowouts with my uncle over this type of Christian Zionist, turn the middle east into a glass parking lot while accepting the destruction of your own people and society way of thinking all the time. I just gave up after a while and I don't even talk to him anymore. I have come to the conclusion that there really is some mental illness going on there with him and many of those like him. Myself and my other uncle who is basically a left wing hippie, used to just shake our heads in disbelief at the guy, even though there is almost nothing else that we can even agree on.

newguy

Guru
Bear Backer,

It's not as hard to get woman to stop watching the multicultural garbage on TV as you think. You just have to point to their own "hypocracsy".

Ask your mom and wife if they would watch the multicultural garbage if they showed a lot of white male and black female relationships on those shows. If they are honest they will most likely answer "no".

The people who produce these shows know their audiance are primarily made up of white women, who do not mind black men being shown as the man woman want, as long as white woman are the the objects of desire, and they generally don't like shows that show this pairing in reverse.

Bear Backer

Mentor
newguy said:
Bear Backer,

It's not as hard to get woman to stop watching the multicultural garbage on TV as you think. You just have to point to their own "hypocracsy".

Ask your mom and wife if they would watch the multicultural garbage if they showed a lot of white male and black female relationships on those shows. If they are honest they will most likely answer "no".

The people who produce these shows know their audiance are primarily made up of white women, who do not mind black men being shown as the man woman want, as long as white woman are the the objects of desire, and they generally don't like shows that show this pairing in reverse.

Actually it is my mother-in-law and wife that are big watchers of the multiculti tv garbage. My own mother (Thank God) pretty much hates television and always has. Pointing out my wife's hypocrisy is pretty much what I try to do to her when she watches that crap. I obviously don't come right out and call her a hypocrite, but I just usually say to her something along the lines of "Do you really think you should be watching that kind of materialistic or homosexual promoting stuff if you call yourself a Christian? Or is that something you want our daughter to see, or see you watching?" Most of the time it seems to work pretty well, but she will slip back into bad habits from time to time, especially if she has spent quite a bit of time around her girlfriends who are all into that sort of stuff. I am hoping to ween her off of it by the time our daughter gets old enough to watch tv and understand what is going on. When our daughter gets a little bit older I might have to put the foot down a little bit more and just tell her I don't want that kind of crap being watched while she is in the room, if she wont do it voluntarily. Right now my daughter is so young she doesn't even watch tv. We don't even put her in front of it for the kiddie videos that most kids seem to watch. I don't want us to be parents that just stick our kid in front of a tv to pacify them. We are both good in that sense. One of us is usually spending time with her to stimulate her, read to her etc, or she is playing with her baby toys.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I just saw a Popeyes "Louisiana fast" commercial and it was disgusting... The setting is a restaurant:

There's a negro (in a yellow shirt) and he puts his hand on a White woman, an obviously White woman. Later in the ad, he again puts his hand on the White woman.
smiley7.gif

They are definitely being portrayed as a couple. The mixing is in the background (but it's not far away). It's very easy to spot.

BOYCOTT Popeyes!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I just saw a Popeyes "Louisiana fast" commercial and it was disgusting... The setting is a restaurant:

There's a negro (in a yellow shirt) and he puts his hand on a White woman, an obviously White woman. Later in the ad, he again puts his hand on the White woman.
smiley7.gif

They are definitely being portrayed as a couple. The mixing is in the background (but it's not far away). It's very easy to spot.

BOYCOTT Popeyes!

Popeyes!
smiley36.gif
That gruel is standard (dietary) fare for the "bruvahz" & "sistuhz". I'm not to surprised to hear their ads touting bucks with mudsharks.
smiley11.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

skiboy61

I saw the movie "Valentine's Day" with my wife. I normally wouldn't have gone to see crap like this but she wanted to see it so I gave in. What I wanted to mention is that ugly, cocky, negro Jamie Foxx is shown kissing Jessica Biel. I'm so sick of this inter-racial BS being shoved down our throat. Every white male in this movie is made to appear either weak, stupid, gay or undesirable. We need to show how competent, strong and virile we are in our daily lives so that we are seen for who we really are and not distorted by this anti-white media. The thing I don't get is what does the Jewish controlled media have against the white male?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
skiboy61 said:
I saw the movie "Valentine's Day" with my wife.  I normally wouldn't have gone to see crap like this but she wanted to see it so I gave in.  What I wanted to mention is that ugly, cocky, negro Jamie Foxx is shown kissing Jessica Biel.  I'm so sick of this inter-racial BS being shoved down our throat.  Every white male in this movie is made to appear either weak, stupid, gay or undesirable.   We need to show how competent, strong and virile we are in our daily lives so that we are seen for who we really are and not distorted by this anti-white media.  The thing I don't get is what does the Jewish controlled media have against the white male?

SB61, "Hollyweird" is ran/controlled by the leftist, PTB enabled Tribesmen. These vermin constantly target White, Christian men via their vile, filthy propaganda. The Talmud-minded studio heads constantly inundate the sheeple with anti-White, Christian (Men) cultural marxism.
smiley7.gif