let’s not get to confident

mark b.

I'm probably one of the happiest people in the world about the status of the heavyweight division, but I also realize that it can change just as quickly. I remember how many times I was let down by the likes of Duane Bobick,gerry conney, tommy morrison and others.Let's be honest for a moment. The heavyweight division probably isn't as strong as it once was, but that is not the fault of the current champions. They are fighting the people that are out there. I'm sure there will be more heavyweight champions who are black, but I think the tide has turned and you will see other great white heavyweight champs. Let's just be humble lest we get bitten in the butt.

white tornado

Mentor
So when blacks were ruling the heavyweight division it was stuffed down our throats, but now whites are in charge we should be humble and try to not hurt the poor black mans feelings.

mark b.

It wasn't stuffed down our throats. That's just the way it was. Now things have been corrected, and let's be happy but not cocky. We don't want to be accused of acting the same way they do. You should always take the moral high ground.

C Darwin

Mentor
I really think it was stuffed down our throats. I think that the proof is that the heavyweight division must have a title fight in order for the MSM to report on it.

Bunnyman

Guru
All the young prospects are white: Dimitrenko, Povetkin, Bidenko, Marrone, Chapman ..etc.

No need to get a big head. Just state the facts. Whites dominate from super middleweight to heavyweight.

mark b.

I am EXTREMELY happy about the current state of boxing but I've been let down so many times in sports that I can't count them all. I also know that blacks are not going to just roll over and play dead. If the boxing picture continues to go the way it has I'll feel much better. I don't want this to just be a blip on the radar screen. Once bitten twice shy.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Sure you can be as humble as you want. But this is a site whose sole purpose is to celebrate the white athlete. It is beyond ridiculous for a site like this to be "humble". After so many years of ridicule and insults we need to SCREAM FROM THE RAFTERS everytime white athletes dominate.

The current champs are not Duane Bobick or Tommy Morrison. They are legitimate champions and will continue to be. Anyone that has seen the Klitschco's fight should be able to see that they are special and talented.

The heavyweight division is down? By what measure? Cause there is no super hyped black fighter to beat down? I would say the era of Ali and Frazier was a down period. Those guys sucked, at the weight and size they fought they would be slapped down by any of the current white heavies.

Humble. What has that gotten us? A reputation for being soft. None of the guys fighting now is one-one hundreth as obnoxious as Ali was. They are all classy guys and we should REJOICE in their victories, as they are our kin.

mark b.

Maybe i've totally misread this website. I thought this website was created to celebrate white athletes, not denegrate black athletes. I think white athletes have been screwed in every sport, but that's not the fault of black athletes, that's the fault of liberal I want to feel good about past injustices media and coaches. It's sort of like reparations without the money. It's the apology mode whites have been in for the last 40 years. I hope this will change over time, but I'm not very confident right now. Whites should always refrain from acting like idiots. It's what separates us from them.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
The heavyweight division is down? By what measure? Cause there is no super hyped black fighter to beat down? I would say the era of Ali and Frazier was a down period. Those guys sucked, at the weight and size they fought they would be slapped down by any of the current white heavies.

Humble. What has that gotten us? A reputation for being soft. None of the guys fighting now is one-one hundreth as obnoxious as Ali was. They are all classy guys and we should REJOICE in their victories, as they are our kin.

I agree. The heavyweight division is NOW at it's zenith. The Klitschko's would have destrioyed Ali and Frazier. Mike Tyson would have needed a step ladder totry and bite off Wlad's ear. The media and blacks relished beating us down and gloated about it at every opportunity. It's our turn and there is no way I am gong to be humble. Besides, the media still does not want to give credit to the white boxers , so we have to be the cheering section. If we don't give them their due, who will?Kellermanand Larry Merchant? Pffft.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
mark b. said:
Maybe i've totally misread this website. I thought this website was created to celebrate white athletes, not denegrate black athletes. I think white athletes have been screwed in every sport, but that's not the fault of black athletes, that's the fault of liberal I want to feel good about past injustices media and coaches. It's sort of like reparations without the money. It's the apology mode whites have been in for the last 40 years. I hope this will change over time, but I'm not very confident right now. Whites should always refrain from acting like idiots. It's what separates us from them.

If you understand it is about celebrating white athletes then why be humble? Better yet please give me a "humble" example of the type of celebrating you would like to see.

I'm not trying to pick on you, I really value your input on this as it may be representative of others feelings. Do you feel we are too outrageous in our support of white athletes and need to be more humble? Let me know some examples of that so I can consider what you mean.

As to the part about denigrating black athletes.....all I can say about that is that it is impossible to make a point about why we feel white athletes are equal or better and not use comparisons with black athletes.

Also black athletes are UNARGUABLY deserving of some very strong criticism. Where is that going to come from? From the MSM which idolizes those clowns and insults whites? Hell no, it falls to us to do it, and as unpleasant as it is we here rise to the occasion to do our duty and rip on those thugs as much as possible.

PitBull

Guru
Mark B, if you think that the blacks on those teams don't know about and
encourage this system of discrimination, I think you are very naive. Life's a
competition. Blacks are actively propagandizing and trying to destoy us.

Also, I would say this website has two purposes--to celebrate the white
athlete AND to point out systemic racial discrimination and unfair treatment
of white athletes in comparison to black athletes. A bit of black athlete
bashing and pointing out of flaws is par for the course for purpose #2.

freedom1

Mentor
I agree with Bart. All that golden age of boxing stuff is a bunch of crap. It's mostly based on the level of publicity the guys of that era got. Also, if Joe Frazier gave Ali hell, even beat him once, just think what Tyson would've done to him. Tyson was faster, more elusive and hit much harder than Frazier. As each generation goes by, the athletes get bigger, stronger, faster and have better technique. Ali's stick and move style was unique for the heavyweight division of his time, but it's old hat today. Vitali is the best (I wish he wasn't retired) and Wlad is next, and the guys who come after them will even be better, that's just the way it is.

I know what Mark is saying, it seems too good to be true. Let's hope it lasts for a long time.

mark b.

I started this subject so I'll try to end it. White athletes and their fans need to always be humble. That does not mean we are weak. It means we no how to act and we appreciate our successes. My experience has been that when you toot your own horn to much it always comes back to bite you. The media and fans embrace black athletes because of their ridiculous in your face behavior. They generate more money for the networks because that is how low our society has gotten. That is what our sick society enjoys. Just look at all these stupid reality shows.I hope the white athlete will always rise above this type of behavior. In the end we will be better off. Good always triumphs over evil. I don't ever want us to compromise what is right just to prove a point. I know a bunch of you think I am naive and foolish. I just believe you should always try to do the right thing.

Gary

Mentor
The meek shall inherit the earth but the tough win at Madison Square Garden.Meekness can be a good thing but Boxing isn't Sunday School.We have had enough sand kicked in our face and now the time has come to be like Charles Atlas and KO the jock sniffers who run the media.These Eastern European men who have taken over heavyweight boxing are not trash talkers and that's humble enough.I hope they control boxing for 100 years.I'd like to see them/us take over basketball next.Happy New Year to all my White Brothers and remember beware of trolls!!

jcolec02

Mentor
I'm convinced that mark isnt a troll...but I gotta say mark...the Euro heavyweights are pretty humble...Calzaghe...ummm...not so much
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
and he shouldnt be because James Toney started that fight...haha

cutty

Guru
I just heard neo con neil cavuto of all people interviewing Holyfield, Frazier, and Holmes. He went on and on about how "horrible heavyweight boxing is now blah blah," "when are we going to get back to the Foreman's, Muhammads, Fraziers, and Holyfields like it was in the good ol days."

I find it very disturbing to see a white man hate white fighters so much.