lack of white running backs in NFL

mark b.

Over the months I've really enjoyed reading about up and coming white running backs and wide receivers.
there's only one problem. There are not very many of them. I'm sure everyone has an opinion on why we have this problem, but I haven't seen any opinions on how to fix it. First let me say that we are[white people]partly the blame. Before some of you start accusing me of being a troll[whatever the hell that means]let me explain. White parents for the last 30 years have pushed their kids into other sports as opposed to the big three. Football, Baseball, and basketball. They now play soccer,golf,tennis, field hockey,volleyball, and other various sports. I mean no disrespect to any of these sports, but there are only so many good athletes to go around. I guarantee there probably are many great potential running backs and receivers playing soccer, field hockey, or volleyball. Blacks concentrate all their efforts into two primary sports; football and basketball. I also believe that white kids are so spoiled and soft that they don't want to work and give the time neccessary to excell in football or basketball. White kids want to spend all their time talking on a damn cellphone and hanging out doing nothing. The European kids are hungry and have a terrific work ethic. That's the reason they are doing so well in the NBA. I wish they played american football in Europe.Does this mean I think white kids are totally the blame. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I think what started out as a little problem has snowballed and now it is almost impossible to fix. In this age of political correctness whites are scared to say anything for fear of being called a racist. I think the situation is only going to get worse.As whites decrease as a percentage of the population there will be less white kids to pull from. Whites becoming a minority should worry everyone a whole lot more than anything else. Please excuse my rambling, but this is such a complex issue with so many sub-plots that it is hard to stay on the subject. In closing I'd like to say that whites lack the unity to change the situation, because either they don't care,they sympathize with the black athlete[white guilt], or they are afraid of being labeled a racist. I think that this web site would be considered alot more credible if certain people would lay off the anti-jewish rhetoric. It comes across as being nothing more than recycled ku klux klan propaganda.I think we can do better than that.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think you need to watch more high school and college football.

White kids aren't any more into video games and cell phones than teenagers of any other race. They're not soft, either. What they are is indoctrinated.

See Troll (Internet) to see if you fit the definition.

mark b.

I read the definition of a troll and I definitely am not one. Based on what I've written what do you think? By the way I didn't say all were soft or lazy, but I think kids have way to many unhealthy distractions which hurt their chances at excelling in sports. Just look at the statistics on obesity in kids.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark, all of your points are valid, but here are two important things to consider:

1. There are roughly six times as many white males as black males in the U.S., so even if whites are more prone to be video game addicts or couch potatoes, the pool of white athletes is still much larger than the pool of black athletes.

2. If you read the threads here in the High School Football, College Football Stars and NFL forums (and also material from the other sections on the site, including Archivesthat goback to 2002), then you realize, in spite of so many whites deciding to play sports other than football and basketball,that there still are many outstanding white running backs, especially at the high school level. What happens is that the major college programs will not recruit talented white running backs, so they end up at small colleges or as walk-ons at I-A schools, or are forced to switch positions, or don't play at all. That's the keyfactor inunderstanding how the Caste System works to filter out white running backs and whites in general when it comes to football. If you aren't a scholarship playerat a major I-A program, your odds of ever playing in the NFL, at any position,are miniscule, period. It's institutionalized racism against white football players on a massive level, aided and abetted by the media.Edited by: Don Wassall

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't think you're a troll (yet.)
smiley2.gif

I think kids have way to many unhealthy distractions, it's true. But you didn't say 'kids' you said 'white kids.' The rate of obesity is highest among blacks, not whites. It is an indictment of American culture in general, not just white kids.

I disagree with your point that there aren't that many white running backs and wide receivers. There are plenty, which is why I suggested that you watch more high school and college football. Review some of the threads in the High School and College forums on this board. There are any number of white kids setting school, district, and state rushing and receiving records. And you know what happens? They end up as WALK ONS. Or they are told to switch to linebacker or fullback or tight end or something else.

Check out the thread on Brian Leonard in the College Football forum. Let's see what happens to Leonard on draft day, and revisit this topic.

Edited by: White Shogun

backrow

Hall of Famer
black kids are more obese than white kids

asian kids play more video games

we are pretty united as you can see here on forums

as for anti jewish remarks, i agree with you. i am not anti anything, i just support white athletes and want them to have exactly the same opportunities as any other race

mark b.

I stand corrected on the obessity issue, but I think white kids have been shuffled off into other sports. Whether parents do this because they think their kids can't compete or because of other reasons I'm not sure, but I believe they think they can't conpete. As far as toughness, I think white kids in particular have far more opportunities to do other things;' like work so they can buy a car which has become much more important than working at sports. I know there are exceptions, but I see it alot in my own town. This is such a complex issue that it's hard to keep it straight in my own mind, so forgive my jumping around. I'm 52 years old and i've been watching this longer than I like to think about, and other than the influx of europeans making it big in the NBA and boxing I just don't see much hope, at least in football. I just don't think it bothers white people enough to change anything. When I bring this up to white people they kinda agree with me, but I think they think I'm crazy. Even most of the coaches from pop warner to highschool and college believe that black kids are better football players. I'ts hard to beat the system that's been in place for 40 plus years.If the coaches believe it and the media believes it, what can you do?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What can you do? Speak up and fight the system.Educate people.Stereotypes are wrong alot of the time.Whites can run and jump with the best of them.You never hear people say Asians can't jump,Mexicans can't jump,etc.It is an all out attack on whites.We need to fight back.The same could be said for the school place and especially the work place.We deserve equal opportunity.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I think American white kids are tougher than you gave them credit for. UFC has many tough white Americans. Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin are two inspirtations for aspiring white American martial athletes.

white is right

Hall of Famer
mark b. said:
I stand corrected on the obessity issue, but I think white kids have been shuffled off into other sports. Whether parents do this because they think their kids can't compete or because of other reasons I'm not sure, but I believe they think they can't conpete. As far as toughness, I think white kids in particular have far more opportunities to do other things;' like work so they can buy a car which has become much more important than working at sports. I know there are exceptions, but I see it alot in my own town. This is such a complex issue that it's hard to keep it straight in my own mind, so forgive my jumping around. I'm 52 years old and i've been watching this longer than I like to think about, and other than the influx of europeans making it big in the NBA and boxing I just don't see much hope, at least in football. I just don't think it bothers white people enough to change anything. When I bring this up to white people they kinda agree with me, but I think they think I'm crazy. Even most of the coaches from pop warner to highschool and college believe that black kids are better football players. I'ts hard to beat the system that's been in place for 40 plus years.If the coaches believe it and the media believes it, what can you do?
The Euro invasion in boxing and basketball shows that whites can compete in these sports. Really when boxing analysts say that American heavyweights are at there worst ever(American heavyweights means black heavyweights as white or latino heavyweights are rare) they are ignoring other dead eras such as the early to mid 80's when the WBA and WBC belt was passed among mediocre American contenders(black contenders), this era was probably worse than the current era were in but because most of the champions now are foreigners the recognition of their abilities are not forth coming.

whiteCB

Master
Good points Mark B but its important to look at what happens to all the successful the white high school RBs. One of 3 things happen to them when they get to college:
1. They only get recruited by D2 and D3 schools (Chadron St. RB Danny Whitehead, Mt Union's Nate Kemic)
2. If they do get recruited to a D1 school their position is switched to safety, LB, or any other "white" position (Tim Shaw, Dallas Startz, and many more)
3. Just get dicked over at the school they end up at. (Aubrun's Tre Smith and Brian Leonard)

So basically the huge pool of white talent at RB is gradually weeded out to the point of extinction. Just how the NFL is today.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
(White) UGA Sophomore FB Brannan Southerland led the entire Dawgs team (including the Kickers) in total touchdowns & overall scoring. He's automatic on the goal-line, and I look another solid year for him next season too! GO DAWGS!!</font>

http://www.georgiadogs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=40675&SPID =3571&DB_OEM_ID=8800&ATCLID=307777&Q_SEASON=2007

G

mark b, frankly you are full of nonsense. You spout the taboos of the day ("racist" and "anti-semite" labels) like they are the literal word of god when in fact they are total BS propped up by liars and losers the dregs of our society. The double standards won't last forever so stop your crying or take your loser butt back to your lazy boy and stupidvision.

mark b.

Wile
Obviously you got up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm just trying to figure out what you're talking about. What did I say that would cause you to start calling me names. I just express my opinions just like everybody else. If you take offense then you're the one with the problem, not me.

G

And then I read your post and that did not help. It seems you are as afraid of the "racist" and "antisemite" slurs as the regular sheep. Myself I am not.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Here’s a video in need of more views. It’s a compilation of White running backs through the years in the NFL. I hope Peyton Hillis can come into next season at about the same size and shape as his rookie season.

[video=youtube;ACQARTEo5Bo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQARTEo5Bo[/video]

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Toby Gerhart has signed a free agent contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars. It appears that he will be the number one runner for the Jaguars.

Gerhart will be a big success barring injury. Gerhart playing well will put a chink in the armor of the caste system.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
What can you do? Speak up and fight the system.Educate people.Stereotypes are wrong alot of the time.Whites can run and jump with the best of them.You never hear people say Asians can't jump,Mexicans can't jump,etc.It is an all out attack on whites.We need to fight back.The same could be said for the school place and especially the work place.We deserve equal opportunity.

This is an excellent point!

Our culture is so anti-white it's infused with anti-white language.

To combat this we should point it out as often as possible.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This is an excellent point!

Our culture is so anti-white it's infused with anti-white language.

To combat this we should point it out as often as possible.

Seven years ago (sigh)

maybe, just maybe there will be a white RB starting this year.

Lugnut

Guru
Only in the last decade has the league become a big money league for non QB players. Expect an increase in quality of white talent everywhere.