Lack of blacks in the NBA

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The thought occured to me the other day that there aren't enough blacks in the NBA.

Given that blacks play more baskteball than whites, at least per capita, and more blacks have aspirations of playing in the Pros, and that they are taught from the time they can walk that they can 'ball,' its surprising that blacks do not make up 100% of the professional basketball players in the NBA.

The mere fact that some few American whites, and many European whites, are playing in the NBA should be more than enough to dispel the notion that blacks are inherently better athletes and superior basketball players merely by dint of skin color and 'natural' athleticism.

Not to mention that a white man has won the MVP of the league two years in a row.

white is right

Hall of Famer
What I want to know is how Team USA lost in 2004 and at the Worlds in 2002, and came within a 3 of losing to Lithuiania in 2000. After all they were "clearly" heads and shoulders more athletic(better) than those other teams. Or that's what I have been told by various drunks at sports bars.......

MrB67

The black athlete is good but not better. Any race or culture that focuses on one or a select few activities will eventually dominate that activity. Blacks have been raised to be basketball players and now football players. The great white basketball players coming out of Europe are being raised mostly in war torn countires in the Balkans. Severe hardships and hard lives create stronger men because they must servive. Most white boys in the USthese days are protected and pamperd by their feminists mothers who are trying toraise themas girls. Black mothers are not feminists so thier boys are raised as men. I support white athletes and white people in general but we are too soft and too accepting of other cultures. You try and go to a black neighborhood as a white man and play some ball. It will not happen because blacks will keep you out. Go to a white neighborhood as a black man and white men will fall over themselves to get him on their team. We as white people are partly to blame. Yes, white athletes are as good as blacks athletes. I know we are smarter. It has been proven through science that the black IQ on average is15 points lower than whites. If we want more white athletes playing football and basketball on the pro level then we need to foster programs that build these athletes. We also need to hold our Universities and Colleges to a higher level. If we raised the grade point level needed to enter most US colleges the black athlete would almost disappeare. Also, boycott the NFL and NBA. Support hockey, soccer and baseball. Do not be afraid to support your white people. Other races sopport theirs with malice. We should do the same.

MrB 67

whiteCB

Master
MrB67 said:
The black athlete is good but not better.  Any race or culture that focuses on one or a select few activities will eventually dominate that activity.  Blacks have been raised to be basketball players and now football players.  The great white basketball players coming out of Europe are being raised mostly in war torn countires in the Balkans.  Severe hardships and hard lives create stronger men because they must servive.  Most white boys in the US these days are protected and pamperd by their feminists mothers who are trying to raise them as girls.  Black mothers are not feminists so thier boys are raised as men.  I support white athletes and white people in general but we are too soft and too accepting of other cultures.  You try and go to a black neighborhood as a white man and play some ball. It will not happen because blacks will keep you out.  Go to a white neighborhood as a black man and white men will fall over themselves to get him on their team.  We as white people are partly to blame.  Yes, white athletes are as good as blacks athletes.  I know we are smarter.  It has been proven through science that the black IQ on average is 15 points lower than whites.  If we want more white athletes playing football and basketball on the pro level then we need to foster programs that build these athletes.  We also need to hold our Universities and Colleges to a higher level.  If we raised the grade point level needed to enter most US colleges the black athlete would almost disappeare.  Also, boycott the NFL and NBA.  Support hockey, soccer and baseball.  Do not be afraid to support your white people.  Other races sopport theirs with malice.  We should do the same.

MrB 67

Some very good points, especially concerning how growing up tough produces tough men and how pampered we're getting now a days.