Yes.

89Glory as well.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Read the thread below this one to see.
smiley1.gif

johnnyboy

Guru
man thats weak. i don't know 89glory, but what did Kukulcan do? did he call people names or make fun of someone?

anyone who reads the boxing forumn knows that Kukulcan is 100% committed to the white athlete. with the exception of JD1986, i don't think anyone knows more about all the white boxers out there than Ku. it's a shame.

i guess the old adage about arguing religion and politics still holds true.

Bart

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
i guess the old adage about arguing religion and politics still holds true.

No, we argue about religion, and politics, passionately.They got carried away,crossed the line, and asked fora smackdown. Donhad them on a long leash before reeling it in. Edited by: Bart

white is right

Hall of Famer
He seemed to have wigged out so to speak. You can be passionate but he crossed the line from being civil. Granted he was nothing compared guys like Werewolf. But it's not my site so Don sets the rules.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I liked 89 Glory and Kulkucan and I hope they can take a week off, simmer down and maybe privately deliver a apology to the owner of this site and maybe they can come back. Not my call and I will say no more about it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they crossed the line big time, and multiple times. Don did the right thing by getting rid of them as they were stirring up trouble and then re-stirring it.