knoxville Murders

earthman92 said:

Had this happened in that state fifty years ago, there'd be a lynching scheduled to take place at high noon.

Judging by their pictures (the victims), they resemble the kind of people you might see happily strolling through the mall together, holding hands, and giving each other the occasional kiss, and just basically enjoying life. Unfortunately, this is generally the kind of victim that black thugs generally target for their crimes. You never hear about blacks trying to rob and murder some meathead named Vinnie who is walking out of the local Staten Island gym late at night. Instead, they ruin and end the lives of two people like this. Just shows you how weak and cowardly blacks really are as a race. Very upsetting and disheartening, and I didn't even know these people. My heart goes out to their families.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't know about a lynching in East Tennessee 50 years ago, but I wish for more expedient justice. The wonders it would do to deter these kinds of horrendous acts.

LabMan

Mentor
The only answer is to be armed,it is still legal,for now!So many Whites have been brainwashed and instilled with White guilt,that they have been led to believe that it would be racist to defend themselves.We must never forget the Witchita massacre!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
If someone were to classify me in regards to being armed, it would say "to the teeth."

Colonel_Reb said:
I don't know about a lynching in East Tennessee 50 years ago, but I wish for more expedient justice. The wonders it would do to deter these kinds of horrendous acts.

It would have them come to a grinding halt, thats what it would do. Hang 'em high.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree Ground Fighter, but most "educators" preach that harsh and swift punishment isn't the deterent we know it is. You make executions public like in the old days and I guarantee it'll at least make people think twice before doing something.

LabMan said:
So many Whites have been brainwashed and instilled with White guilt, that they have been led to believe that it would be racist to defend themselves.

You're absolutely right. There are people in this country that are basically sheep in every way imaginable. They are morons who believe everything their T.V. spits at them. I have no respect for these zombies. You have to be an f-ing moron to not realize that it is the media's main goal to brainwash and socially neuter us.

Colonel_Reb said:
I agree Ground Fighter, but most "educators" preach that harsh and swift punishment isn't the deterent we know it is. You make executions public like in the old days and I guarantee it'll at least make people think twice before doing something.

You bet your Confederate ass it would make them think twice.
smiley36.gif
It would take one, just ONE, lynching, and that would be it. No more White victims brutally murdered by savages...ever again.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:

I don't know.. I'm not sure public executions would have that much of an effect on crime rates. There would be too much whining and pining and complaining by PC activists about civil rights.

What's needed is more of these guys to be gunned down down by their potential victims, and make THAT national news. Every single time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Public executions coupled with swift justice, instead of 18 years of appeals. Our "justice" system is now just a legal system that is the perfect example of political correctness run amuck.

White Shogun said:
What's needed is more of these guys to be gunned down down by their potential victims, and make THAT national news. Every single time.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening either, due to the fact that the government would like nothing more than to outlaw fire-arm use by citizens altogether. We can't win.
smiley7.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Do you think the savage brutality of this case will anger as many people as were offended over the black strippers alleged treatment by the Duke players? Will thousands of columnists write storiesof the horror endured by the victims at the hands of psychotic blacks? Never mind, we know the answer.

Bart said:
Do you think the savage brutality of this case will anger as many people as were offended over the black strippers alleged treatment by the Duke players? Will thousands of columnists write stories of the horror endured by the victims at the hands of psychotic blacks? Never mind, we know the answer.

I think "The Wichita Massacre" answers that question.

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah...I remember that story...it did make a television show...and the victims faces, and the attackers where made out to be devils...

jcolec02

Mentor
Ya know, I been thinkin' I wonder how they would feel if it happened to there sisters, or mothers, if 2 white guys did it to them when they where in jail...yeah its sick, but im sick of this sh*t...actually wouldnt mind putting a piece of hot metal thru there face at about 700 miles per hour (gunshot)
smiley2.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

JD074

Master
Ground Fighter said:
White Shogun said:

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening either, due to the fact that the government would like nothing more than to outlaw fire-arm use by citizens altogether. We can't win.
smiley7.gif

I'm not sure about that. I think there are enough pro-gun Republicans to prevent that. If liberals were to demonize citizens for using firearms to defend themselves, Republican pundits and politicians would be all over it. Not that I particularly like the GOP in general, but most Republicans respect the 2nd Amendment, and it would be a really hard to sell for liberals to smear self-defense as "evil" or "racist." America sucks, but not that much.
Edited by: JD074

JD074 said:
I'm not sure about that. I think there are enough pro-gun Republicans to prevent that.

I can agree with you on that statement. Unfortunately, I live in Jersey, which is the Democratic/Liberal capital of the world. I have become accustomed to developing opinions based around what goes on around me, and sometimes forget what the rest of the country is like. In my local city-government, it is almost unheard of for a candidate to run on a Republican ticket during election time. The Democrats have such a strangle-hold on local politics in my city, because the dominant number of voters are hispanics.
smiley18.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter