Kirk Hinrich

Today Hinrich scored 28 points to help get a win over the Raptors. Hinrich is scoring about 15 points a game with 7 assist and with a 3 point % of .337. Now the stats are from ESPN but now lets talk about ESPN. The odd thing about this guy is that everytime i see his stats on ESPN when he has a good game ESPN always shows something he did wrong. ESPN always has the guy's turnovers listed like it is a stat that should be shown only for him. I never see it for Iverson or Lebron or even Kobe. So why with Hinrich? Oh yeah thats right since he is playing good and getting tv time he has to be made to look like a bad player since he is white.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kirk Hinrich is having a fantastic year!He has helped to
take the Bulls to a playoff team.It's similar to what
Nash has done in Phoenix.If you look at most of the
teams with white point guards,they are doing great.The
point guard in basketball makes everything happen like
a qb in football.You have Ridnour in Seattle,Hinrich in
Chicago,Nash in Phoenix,Williams in Memphis,Dickau in
Charlotte.All of these teams are playing good.The Hornets
play everyone tough even though there record isn't up to
the others levels.

kevin

Guru
mike dunleavy is also starting to pick it up. he was only avergaing about ten pionts a game and now it is up to close to 15.

speedster

Mentor
I'm waiting for Kirk Hinrich's partner in crime at Kansas Nick Collison to become a regular.He got of to a slow start as he missed all of last year with an injury but he's back at full strength now and ready to go.He's just too talented to sit.I remember an article SI had in their pre-season basketball preview from a couple of years ago on Collison and Hinrich.The article went on to say how fundamentally sound Kirk and Nick were while so many players at the same level didn't know the basics.Collison will be a name player,that's for sure.

kevin

Guru
Collison is coming into his own. his biggest problem has been injuries, but he seems to be adapting guickly to the game. both him and hinrich fathers are coaches, so they understading the game a lot better.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I continue to be amazed by how good Kirk Hinrich is
doing in leading the Bulls.They are right on track to
make the playoffs.I would like to see some other star
players there,similar to phx other than Nash,but he
should be applauded.He is taking them where they haven't
been in a long time.Keep up the good work Kirk!