"KINGS" tv show

Europe

Mentor
This show is about a king who is ruling America. It doesn't seem to different than America is now which might be the point.
But anyway, the King has a mistress who , of course,is a black woman in her 30's that he has a child with. Is a king who can get many woman going to go for a 30 something black woman? His wife is a good looking woman in her early 50's it seems, but I guess she doesn't do it for him. His "right hand Man" is another black woman. The prominent preacher is a black man. This isn't by accident obviously.
Then I was watching Fringe and the head of the pediatrics dept at a hospital in the show was a black woman. Well it is a fantasy show. How many dept heads at hospitals are black woman? Not many.

Turn the TV off.

If you want to know who really rules America, ask yourself what group can't be criticized in any way (oy, 6 million!) and operates behind the scenes in the media and politics.

DWFan

Mentor
Good way to put it RSLB! Though there are people with critical skills sufficient to be able to watch TV (most of the people here qualify in my opinion) without being infected.
I like hulu.com. I haven't watched the ad-saturated television in about 6 months, discounting the Super Bowl. If I know I like a show and it's on there, I just watch it without all the flipping-around and garbage-watching time associated with television.

Deacon

Guru
An NBC insider has told EW that the network's ambitious but poorly rated drama Kings, starring Deadwood's Ian McShane, will move from Sunday to Saturday nights at 10 p.m., beginning on April 18, for its remaining eight episodes. The network has not announced plans to renew the hour-long series yet, and Kings' move to Saturdays seems to be a silent indication that NBC has no plans to.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/04/nbcs-kings-to-m.html

Good news for you. The show seems to have been cancelled.