King of Pop is no more!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Have seen MJ's supposed children? They looked they could be cast in the "Waltons" The son looks a bit like Richard Thomas aka "John Boy." I suspect Michael's weirdness will be passed to this white looking fellow. When he starts filling out applications what race is he going to put down? Black, White or Other?

This kid, I suspect will start the process in reverse, like perming his hair, darking his skin and swelling his lips. This whole thing is a huge mess. A neverending journey of dysfunctionaliness and absolute insanity, passed from the father to the son.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't get the positive fascination with Micheal Jackson or his music talent. When he was young he was a shrill child singing baby songs "ABC...123" while anyone white who had any modern music taste should have been listening to Led Zepplin.

In the mid-eighties he had some hits with catchy tunes but I thought he was the most repulsive thing I had ever seen. I remember asking girls at the time would they REALLY want to run their hands through that oily, greasy mess he had on his head? And what kind of stain would that grease leave on the pillowcase and clothes? Yuck. It was sickening.

His "dancing" was not only effeminate but stupid, the constant crotch grabbing was disgusting, and his "moves" were amazing in the same way a circus clown is amazing in the way he can fall down---purely comedic.

I never got him, always thought he was either for kids or blacks, and then when he got weird it was obvious anyone who supported him was weird too. I also thought it was obvious that he was gay and I still believe he was. Here's a good article on the subject by Mitch Albom

http://www.freep.com/article/20090628/COL01/906280410/We+re+wacko+in+how+we+view+Jacko

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
waterbed said:
also the admixture in african amercians is so high beacuse if you only have 1 or 2 features of a ******* you are considered as such

I see white characteristics in the Jackson family's features, for example in cheekbone shape. Their father definitely has white genes, as his eye color reveals.

When some African-Americans stand beside an full-blooded African, the white characteristics become more evident. That being said, there are other African-Americans who appear to have absolutely no European characteristics, like boxers James Toney and Antonio Tarver.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well so much for the speculation that Jackson's very white looking kids are his biological children. Here is a wire story from their mother's perspective....
Michael Jackson's children aren't his says Debbie Rowe
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

June 29, 2009 07:45am

MICHAEL Jackson's eldest children face an uncertain, bizarre future after their mother and his former wife Deborah Rowe confessed he is not their father.

Rowe's confession in the first public interview she has conducted since Jackson's death at the age of 50 last Friday was astonishingly candid.

The mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11, said Jackson - whom she married in Sydney in 1996 - said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

And she told how, despite Jackson's death, she does not want custody of the children and never expected to see them again.

It means Prince and Paris now face a doubtful future, effectively without parents and the subject of a fight to find them a permanent and stable family home.

Rowe, who met Jackson when she was a receptionist at a Beverly Hills dermatology clinic where he regularly went for skin treatments, said that when she married Jackson, he was lonely but wanted children and she offered to have his babies.

Rowe - who claims Jackson wanted little to do with her after she had her second child - said she was "impregnated" like one of the thoroughbred mares she now keeps on her property, adding: "I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm.

"I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."

Fifty-year-old Rowe, who was divorced from Jackson after three years, also said they never had sex during the marriage. Read Deborah Rowe's full Michael Jackson interview

MEANWHILE, Michael Jackson's former nanny has broken her long-held silence on the king of pop and his family.

In shock new revelations, the woman closest to him has said the first call she received from Jackson's family in the hours after he died was a demand for hidden cash that the relative was searching for.

Jackson's long-time nanny Grace Rwaramba, who was in London when he died of a heart attack on Friday, said in an interview that as she prepared to board a plane to fly home and comfort the orphaned kids she got the call from one of the Jackson family which shocked her to the core.

Share this article

Deus Vult

Mentor
jaxvid said:
I don't get the positive fascination with Micheal Jackson or his music talent. When he was young he was a shrill child singing baby songs "ABC...123"..

His "dancing" was not only effeminate but stupid, the constant crotch grabbing was disgusting, and his "moves" were amazing in the same way a circus clown is amazing in the way he can fall down---purely comedic.

I never got him, always thought he was either for kids or blacks...

Well put, Jaxvid. White kids over the age of 13 who bought into Michael Jackson's commercial swill -- well, I always though of that crowd as not defective or necessarily stupid, but probably the sort of conformist unthinkers who have pop music thrust upon them. No thinking white guy over age 13 would consciously choose that awful sh*t when there was so much better out there, right?

The pop music industry, in general, prey upon the mindless and the tasteless, pushing what it wishes, creating and dissolving fads to make money off the clueless consumers. Jackson, who was a flat-nosed, afro wearing negro well into his twenties, turned into the sort of androgynous, deracinated poster freak the industry wanted. Eee Hee!!

Charlie

Guru
Thanks for the info 'white is right'.

I don't get the media at all. There's video of two white kids and the commentators never question how MJ is the father. Are they that determined not to see race? Do they think MJ bleached his genes as well as his face?

What is the legal status of the children? If not his biologically, and not formerly adopted, can they be cut out of the estate? The estate could be large since it includes the rights to the Beatle's song catalog. The Jackson clan seems to have a mild interest in money.

Also, would the children borne by Debbie Rowe be eligible for Israeli citizenship since their 'mother' is Jewish? Whatever happened to Bubbles?

GWTJ

Mentor
I don't think we should get on his case too much. The music industry is full of whack jobs. He also had a skin disorder called Vitiligo. Here is a description of it:

Dermatologists said vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) can cause a person to lose pigment in patches or all over the body, making a black person's skin turn white, for example, or giving a white person patches of albino-like skin. Although there is no way to prevent or stop the progress of vitiligo, the disease can be treated by repigmenting the skin, which is often at least partly successful, or by killing all the skin's pigment cells, making the skin uniformly light.

Jackson seemed to suffer the same fate as Elvis. He was so popular that he couldn't participate in the everyday world. Like Elvis, he drifted further and further into his own world of unreality.

The Beatles often talked about this problem. They said that because they had each other they were able to stay grounded. If one of them began to act bigheaded, the others knocked him back down right away.

A good example of this was their experience with crippled children and crippled people in general. When they were touring, every hotel they stayed at they had crippled kids thrust at them. They talked about this in their Anthology. A reporter would bring a crippled kid up to see them and if they didn't see the kid the reporter would threaten to write a negative story about them. Parents would ask one of the Beatles to just touch their child, as if they really had some sort of heavenly healing power.

In the book, 'Elvis, what happened?', his bodygaurds told stories of Elvis believing he could heal them with his touch.

Back to Jackson. He also had an abusive father. From what I have read and heard his dad sounds worse than mine, and that's saying something.

As for his place in musical history, I would call him the best manufactured pop artist of all time. Bigger than the Monkees, David Cassidy or Spice Girls. But I would never include him in any discussion about gifted musicians, songwriters or singers.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I don't get the positive fascination with Micheal Jackson or his music talent. When he was young he was a shrill child singing baby songs "ABC...123" while anyone white who had any modern music taste should have been listening to Led Zepplin.

In the mid-eighties he had some hits with catchy tunes but I thought he was the most repulsive thing I had ever seen. I remember asking girls at the time would they REALLY want to run their hands through that oily, greasy mess he had on his head? And what kind of stain would that grease leave on the pillowcase and clothes? Yuck. It was sickening.

I never got him, always thought he was either for kids or blacks, and then when he got weird it was obvious anyone who supported him was weird too. I also thought it was obvious that he was gay and I still believe he was. Here's a good article on the subject by Mitch Albom

http://www.freep.com/article/20090628/COL01/906280410/We+re+wacko+in+how+we+view+Jacko

Good assessment! His "dancing" was nothing but clownish jive steps, etc. Real dancing is that of Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, etc. His voice never developed & thus sang like a woman. Totally overrated & overhyped!Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Hoffman's perspective:

Michael Jackson: Whiteface Star of the Alchemical Minstrel Show

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">We pause in our round-the-clock defamation of Iran to bring you, Michael Jackson.

Our Zionist-controlled media have temporarily shifted from hysterical denunciation of Iran to pious genuflection before the altar of an androgyne.

To the extent that Iran has been demonized, Mr. Jackson is being canonized -- as "the" iconic American entertainer. How strange and at the same time, revelatory.

No white actor may wear blackface today, but Mr. Jackson --who reputedly was once a Black man- -wore permanent whiteface thanks to modern surgery and chemicals. His visage was reportedly collapsing faster than his finances. Where are the photos? Why the coverup?

I don't lament the demise of blackface "entertainment" by white performers, for, as William N. Grimstad documents in his classic work, "Talk About Hate," the lowbrow shtick of vaudeville and movie "coon song" blackface was a Judaic art-form perfected by Sophie Kalish ("Sophie Tucker" the "World-renowned coon-shouter"), Asa Yoelson ("Al Jolson"), Edward Israel Iskowitz ("Eddie Cantor") and Joe Yule ("Mickey Rooney"), promoted by moguls like Louis Lazar ("Louis B. Mayer") and Max Aronson ("Bronco Billy Anderson"), and such early Zionist movie studios as Selig Polyscope.

Jackson was a mirror image of this degraded process, only instead of white greasepaint he resorted to permanent bleach. Was he a Black impersonation of a White transvestite? Or was his alchemy an elaborate fantasy-in-life --a desire to deceive himself into thinking he had actually become a kind of public White aristocrat? In the midst of the idolatry that has followed his death, no one seems to be asking these questions, even as Jackson is portrayed as the focus of the adulation of Blacks the world over. If that's the case, one can only conclude that most Blacks wish they were White. Yet that conclusion seems dubious, to say the least.

Jackson was the first race-change personality on the world stage. Sad to say, he was sick physically, mentally and spiritually. From his dalliances with young boys to his occult persona as "Captain Eo," he was the exoteric manifestation of the esoteric putrefaction exuded by a rootless, soulless, deracinated and boastful capitalist System, which demands that conservative nations like Iran follow its degenerate example or face media-generated hate and if all else fails, Israeli bombs.

The same talking head moralists who saw little but wretched evil in the Muslim Iranian government, adore Jackson as if he were the Second Coming. It is even said that Mr. Jackson was "The voice of America." Jackson as ambassador and voice of the USA? Perhaps in this 21 century, but not in the preceding one; that distinction is still held by the classically educated Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby, who sold more records than Elvis and the Beatles combined, was a star of radio and movies, winner of the Academy Award, and a culture-bearer, not a culture-distorter.

Jackson is not fit to shine Crosby's golf clubs and I say that not because Jackson was a once and future African-American hermaphrodite and pederast in whiteface. Crosby promoted talented Black singers and entertainers throughout his career, and rightly so. Satchmo and Nat would have rushed Jackson to the nearest priest or shrink and pitied and prayed for him along the way.

Today Jackson is the god of the Chamber-of-Commerce-dump-for-cheap-labor-Chinese-junk, otherwise known as the USA. Jackson symbolizes the "joys" of our "capitalist way of life": the freedom to scarf hormonally-enhanced chicken at KFC while watching your ten-year-old daughter have her childhood stolen by Hannah Montana and "Madonna."

Way out here in the boonies of north Idaho, where this writer makes his home, it's not exactly Norman Rockwell country anymore. As Brer Rabbitt said when asked if he knew of a place so far away there was no trouble, "There ain't no place that far away." Idaho certainly has its share of modern troubles. But many of the people of Idaho are committed nonetheless to reviving the America of old that God once shed His grace upon, and the sudden reanimation of the Michael Jackson circus strikes us as perverted and delusional.

If Jackson is the face of America, then America no longer exists, except in places like Idaho and Montana --while New York and Hollywood bear the same relation to America that Michael Jackson's collapsing nose and bleached skin do to the proud Black men and women he insulted with his mission of becoming the leopard that can change his spots and the Ethiopian who can change his skin.

But let us not feel smug or superior. We live in a scientific era where cloned meat and genetically-altered corn are fed to our children; where "pro-life" Republicans massacre Muslim and Arab civilians; where the worst ideas are touted as the best ideas; where heads is tails. In such a mixmaster milieu, why wouldn't Black be White, and male be a simulacra of female, and Michael Jackson the king of American culture and the star of the alchemical minstrel show that has become a religion for the masses?

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left>Copyright©2009 RevisionistHistory.org
<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left>

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left>Hoffman is a former reporter for the Associated Press and the author of Judaism Discovered, a book banned by Amazon.com
<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left>http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-whiteface-star-of.html
Jackson_before_and_after.jpg

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">

Menelik

Mentor
Great post!

GWTJ

Mentor
Here's a very interesting article from the dailymail in England. It does not praise Jackson or hype him. In fact, it shows what a tragic person he became at the end. So reminiscent of Elvis it's scary.

England's take on JacksonEdited by: GWTJ

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think he Was Bizzaro to Elvis' Superman. Elvis ate to excess he starved himself to near death. Elvis loved women he loved men and allegedly boys. Jackson loved being as white as possible, while Elvis was big tanner for movies and concert tours. I think they met down the middle when it came to pills and financial solvency though...
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
no one in their right mind should be celebrating the "legacy" of this black boy-turned-freakish-white woman. nor feeling sympathy for the "pain" of his family, who are rabidly scampering to grab all his money they can, like hyenas on a wildebeest carcass.

NOBODY should want anything to do with Michael. this cartoon pretty much sums up my feelings on this genuine p.o.s.

mikeluckovich0629.jpg

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Michael Hoffman's perspective:
<div> </div>
<div>Michael Jackson: Whiteface Star of the Alchemical Minstrel Show </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"&gt;We pause in our round-the-clock defamation of Iran to bring you, Michael Jackson.</div>
<div>Our Zionist-controlled media have temporarily shifted from hysterical denunciation of Iran to pious genuflection before the altar of an androgyne.To the extent that Iran has been demonized, Mr. Jackson is being canonized -- as "the" iconic American entertainer. How strange and at the same time, revelatory.No white actor may wear blackface today, but Mr. Jackson --who reputedly was once a Black man- -wore permanent whiteface thanks to modern surgery and chemicals. His visage was reportedly collapsing faster than his finances. Where are the photos? Why the coverup?I don't lament the demise of blackface "entertainment" by white performers, for, as William N. Grimstad documents in his classic work, "Talk About Hate," the lowbrow shtick of vaudeville and movie "coon song" blackface was a Judaic art-form perfected by Sophie Kalish ("Sophie Tucker" the "World-renowned coon-shouter"), Asa Yoelson ("Al Jolson"), Edward Israel Iskowitz ("Eddie Cantor") and Joe Yule ("Mickey Rooney"), promoted by moguls like Louis Lazar ("Louis B. Mayer") and Max Aronson ("Bronco Billy Anderson"), and such early Zionist movie studios as Selig Polyscope.Jackson was a mirror image of this degraded process, only instead of white greasepaint he resorted to permanent bleach. Was he a Black impersonation of a White transvestite? Or was his alchemy an elaborate fantasy-in-life --a desire to deceive himself into thinking he had actually become a kind of public White aristocrat? In the midst of the idolatry that has followed his death, no one seems to be asking these questions, even as Jackson is portrayed as the focus of the adulation of Blacks the world over. If that's the case, one can only conclude that most Blacks wish they were White. Yet that conclusion seems dubious, to say the least.Jackson was the first race-change personality on the world stage. Sad to say, he was sick physically, mentally and spiritually. From his dalliances with young boys to his occult persona as "Captain Eo," he was the exoteric manifestation of the esoteric putrefaction exuded by a rootless, soulless, deracinated and boastful capitalist System, which demands that conservative nations like Iran follow its degenerate example or face media-generated hate and if all else fails, Israeli bombs.The same talking head moralists who saw little but wretched evil in the Muslim Iranian government, adore Jackson as if he were the Second Coming. It is even said that Mr. Jackson was "The voice of America." Jackson as ambassador and voice of the USA? Perhaps in this 21 century, but not in the preceding one; that distinction is still held by the classically educated Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby, who sold more records than Elvis and the Beatles combined, was a star of radio and movies, winner of the Academy Award, and a culture-bearer, not a culture-distorter.Jackson is not fit to shine Crosby's golf clubs and I say that not because Jackson was a once and future African-American hermaphrodite and pederast in whiteface. Crosby promoted talented Black singers and entertainers throughout his career, and rightly so. Satchmo and Nat would have rushed Jackson to the nearest priest or shrink and pitied and prayed for him along the way.Today Jackson is the god of the Chamber-of-Commerce-dump-for-cheap-labor-Chinese-junk, otherwise known as the USA. Jackson symbolizes the "joys" of our "capitalist way of life": the freedom to scarf hormonally-enhanced chicken at KFC while watching your ten-year-old daughter have her childhood stolen by Hannah Montana and "Madonna."Way out here in the boonies of north Idaho, where this writer makes his home, it's not exactly Norman Rockwell country anymore. As Brer Rabbitt said when asked if he knew of a place so far away there was no trouble, "There ain't no place that far away." Idaho certainly has its share of modern troubles. But many of the people of Idaho are committed nonetheless to reviving the America of old that God once shed His grace upon, and the sudden reanimation of the Michael Jackson circus strikes us as perverted and delusional.If Jackson is the face of America, then America no longer exists, except in places like Idaho and Montana --while New York and Hollywood bear the same relation to America that Michael Jackson's collapsing nose and bleached skin do to the proud Black men and women he insulted with his mission of becoming the leopard that can change his spots and the Ethiopian who can change his skin.But let us not feel smug or superior. We live in a scientific era where cloned meat and genetically-altered corn are fed to our children; where "pro-life" Republicans massacre Muslim and Arab civilians; where the worst ideas are touted as the best ideas; where heads is tails. In such a mixmaster milieu, why wouldn't Black be White, and male be a simulacra of female, and Michael Jackson the king of American culture and the star of the alchemical minstrel show that has become a religion for the masses?
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt;Copyright©2009 RevisionistHistory.org</div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt;</div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt;Hoffman is a former reporter for the Associated Press and the author of &lt;SPAN =Apple-style-span style="COLOR: #000099">Judaism Discovered&lt;/SPAN&gt;, a book banned by Amazon.com</div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt; </div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt;http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-whiteface-star-of.html</div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt; </div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=left&gt;
Jackson_before_and_after.jpg
</div>
&lt;DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"&gt; </div></div></div>

That's the scariest before and after picture I have ever seen. That second picture of Jackson should be a Halloween mask.

I have to share this joke:
Farah Fawcett has just died and she meets God before the gates of heaven. God tells her that he has always liked her and will grant her one wise. Farah says, "Protect the children." God waves his hand and Michael Jackson drops dead. God say that her wise has been granted and she can enter heaven.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well one politician is saying that the emperor has no clothes. While others are pointing their fingers in the air seeing how the wind is blowing. Here is the wire story....[URL='child molester' Jackson Module body Mon Jul 6, 12:39 PM WASHINGTON (AFP) - Music superstar Michael Jackson was a "pervert" and "a child molester" and the media has disgraced itself with the day-in, day-out coverage of his death, a US lawmaker has charged. In a two-minute video posted on the YouTube Internet site, Republican Representative Peter King fumed that tributes to the late "King of Pop" honor a "low-life" while people like US troops fighting overseas are ignored. "Let's knock out the psychobabble. This guy was a pervert, he was a child molester, he was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what does it say about us as a country?" King said. Jackson was acquitted in 2005 of child molestation charges. "I really think the media has disgraced itself, I think that too many people in public life have made fools of themselves by talking about Michael Jackson as it he was some kind of hero," said King. "There's nothing good about this guy," the lawmaker, whose home state is New York, said in a video message recorded in front of a local chapter of the American Legion veterans' group. "He died, he had some talent, fine. There are people dying every day -- there's men and women dying today in Afghanistan, let's give them the credit they deserve," he said. "He may have been a good singer, he did some dancing. But bottom line is, would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room with Michael Jackson? What are we glorifying him for?" In the video, King said he wished the media would honor people like teachers in rough neighborhoods, AIDS clinics volunteers, police and firefighters, and US troops serving overseas.

white is right said:
Well one politician is saying that the emperor has no clothes. While others are pointing their fingers in the air seeing how the wind is blowing. Here is the wire story....[URL='child molester' Jackson Module body Mon Jul 6, 12:39 PM WASHINGTON (AFP) - Music superstar Michael Jackson was a "pervert" and "a child molester" and the media has disgraced itself with the day-in, day-out coverage of his death, a US lawmaker has charged. In a two-minute video posted on the YouTube Internet site, Republican Representative Peter King fumed that tributes to the late "King of Pop" honor a "low-life" while people like US troops fighting overseas are ignored. "Let's knock out the psychobabble. This guy was a pervert, he was a child molester, he was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what does it say about us as a country?" King said. Jackson was acquitted in 2005 of child molestation charges. "I really think the media has disgraced itself, I think that too many people in public life have made fools of themselves by talking about Michael Jackson as it he was some kind of hero," said King. "There's nothing good about this guy," the lawmaker, whose home state is New York, said in a video message recorded in front of a local chapter of the American Legion veterans' group. "He died, he had some talent, fine. There are people dying every day -- there's men and women dying today in Afghanistan, let's give them the credit they deserve," he said. "He may have been a good singer, he did some dancing. But bottom line is, would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room with Michael Jackson? What are we glorifying him for?" In the video, King said he wished the media would honor people like teachers in rough neighborhoods, AIDS clinics volunteers, police and firefighters, and US troops serving overseas.

I just saw KIng get blasted for his remarks on HLN.

The Hock

Master
Good joke Eagle. I knew the jokes were coming, and it's the first one I've heard. Can't wait to try it out at work tomorrow.

First the jokes. Look for the Michael Jackson isn't really dead rumors some time down the road.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jackson's stupid funeral and memorial service will be all over TV today as a estimated 1 billion people by TV or Web will be watching. The crap that this country and world gets distracted by, it just makes me ill.

Granted, the MSM's Jackson worship is over-the-top, but King's remarks are so pathetic. Whining about the lack of coverage of our troops? I'm sure he'll be on Hannity's show making a big stink out of this any day now (or maybe he already has).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Every channel is showing the memorial services of Jackson instead of regular programming. All this for a sick pedophile. What is this country coming to?

The Hock

Master
I thought King made a good point. As a veteran myself, the contrast between all the adulation and downright worship of this this child molesting bizzaro freak and the indifference toward our real heroes serving in the military (and no I'm not a war freak) shows me that the rot running through our society is just about terminal.

As Mr. Wassall says, we do indeed live in an upside down culture.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WA33 & the Hock, good points fellers. Wacko Jacko was a world class sicko deviant, yet the (Globalist Elite controlled) MSM is spending all day coverage glorifying this freak.
smiley21.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I am amazed at how many whites are totally into this "memorial" BS. It truly sickens me.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Jackson funeral coverage was appropriately followed by Oprah who had Octomom's father on as a guest. What a lead in the worlds richest freak show to the worlds poorest freak show....
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif
I guess it beats the ratings that teen boot camp or another intervention theme would have....
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif