Kevin Kasper

Gi-15

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
It was just Tirico and Jaworski.  I didn't catch the explanation but I think Kornheiser had underwent minor surgery of some kind which caused him to miss the broadcast.

That was actually a very good broadcast, I don't understand why they put kornheiser in the booth, the players on the field are supposed to entertain me, not the guy in the booth saying terrible jokes.

Btw I saw that the browns release RB Austin Scott today.... how in hell was this guy even on a roster? he's a rapist in waiting of his trial!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Thrashen said:
The limp-wristed Jawarski also made a comment about the Seahawks RB/FB, Owen Schmitt (after him and the gang continually referred to him as a "run-away beer truck")...."Owen Schmitt is a good blocker, but not much of a runner at all."

I think "Jaws," along with Tony Kornholer need to be smashed right in their ugly caste faces by real men like Schmitt.

I guess he never watches college football and those long runs that Schmitt made that were anything but rumbling, stumbling down the field. He runs a 4.5 and he can either run over you or fake you right out of your shoes. What a moron.

Guest, Schmitt does not run a 4.5 40 yard. He ran a start on first motion stopwatch hand-timed 4.56 40 yard dash at WVU. But he officially ran an electronic and NFL hand-timed 4.7 40 yard. I read on one message board that it is different technology than a simply a stopwatch for the hand times at the combine, don't know for sure how. Maybe it is done by mathematically breaking down the film afterward which is why you see an adjustment.

4.7 In my educated opinion, is not fast enough to be a "featured" RB "in most NFL teams systems". But if fair, Schmitt should be able to be the 2nd punch behind another runner most of the game and then be the main guy at the end of games when the D is worn out.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

guest301

Hall of Famer
By your own post, Schmitt's 40 time is in dispute and I would venture that Owen was required to bulk up for his new NFL team to play his caste position of blocking fullback. We both know he can run from his days at WVU, he had quickness and power at WVU and all things being fair(which it isn't) he should be a feature hybrid fullback-tailback in the NFL. Not a star but a player who makes a serious contribution to the team.