Kevin Harris Wake Forest

dwid

Hall of Famer
Kevin Harris as a tailback
Mainly of the bowl game against Navy. Coach should use him more.

I posted this originally in another thread because I wasn't sure if there was a thread on him already, I couldn't find one but someone mentioned they posted something on a Kevin Harris thread, I used the search but couldn't find it.

Heres to hoping he gets more carries next season. We have a few White runningbacks as seniors next year, Kevin Harris, Jake Sharp, Jared Hawkins and Toby Gerhart come to mind.

Wake Forest really seems to have been screwing Harris over. During the bowl game it was mentioned that he was the 3rd string fullback before the Vanderbilt game which is ridiculous.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great video. When he played high school football in Florida, they did an article about him and white running backs in general. He said he only wanted to go to a school that would keep him at the rb position. Wake Forest promised him and his dad that he would stay at running back in college. What a lie that was. This kind of thing happens all the time. Harris got screwed. The kid has amazing talent! Let's hope in his last year they play him. I'm not going to hold my breath though. We know that very few schools belive that whites can run the ball.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kevin Harris has been screwed worse by the Caste System than pretty much any college RB we've followed since I've been on CF. Others have come close, but Wake has used Kevin like a doormat. Hopefully he will get a legitimate chance to shine as a Senior this year, as he's more than earned it. Of course, we all know that matters little when you have such a debilitating skin condition as he does.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome stuff, dwid! I think a lot of people realize he's been screwed and deserves a chance this year.