Kansas City player kills himself

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, his wiki has him dying today so likely it is him. I had never heard of him so looked him up. Black, of course. His girlfriend who he murdered first is not listed.

Of course, they did not mention her race but how many blacks who make the NFL have black girlfriends?

Riddlewire

Master
Picture posted at the KC forums show her to be black (although light-skinned).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In 1963, the NFL played its regular Sunday schedule right after JFK's assassination. In 2012 the league ponders cancelling a game because of the death of a black player.

The NFL has announced that the Panthers versus Chiefs game set for 1:00PM ET on Sunday will kick off as scheduled despite the tragic events of Saturday morning that resulted in ILB Jovan Belcher taking his girlfriend's life before ending his own. "After discussions between the league office, Head Coach Romeo Crennel and Chiefs team captains, the Chiefs advised the NFL that it will play tomorrow’s game vs. the Carolina Panthers at its originally scheduled time," read the statement. The Chiefs will be allowed no time to mourn their loss, and Crennel, after witnessing Belcher take his own life on Saturday morning, is now forced to put together a game plan.

Westside

Hall of Famer
So a couple of years ago a career criminal affeletic Bengal reciever dies "tragadically" falling out of a pick up truck and life of the NFL proceeds full steam ahead.

Then this pillar of humanity kills another person then righteously offs himself and the league pondered cancelling all the scheduled games! Really our society is upside down especially after the re-election of the closet marxist in chief as president. The ride toward chaos will be rough. :faint2:

Phall

Master
Belcher's Facebook account has not yet been blocked/removed, but there is nothing interesting to glean from it. There are pictures of a different pregnant black woman than the one being circulated by blogs, but there is no way to tell if that's just his sister/mother/parole officer/alternative mistress. Obviously, no common surname binds any of them.

This story would not be news without the NFL affiliation, yet it is interesting to read the phrase "suicide victim" in media reports without mention of the murder that preceded it. "Murderer Kills Self" would be a more appropriate headline. I've already noticed the news reports retreating a bit over the past few hours, as the circumstances certainly do not afford any sympathy for its minor celebrity.

Suicide generally falls into the province of races who possess the future time orientation to conceptualize despair. While it is tasteless to dance on a grave, I confess some relief that no whites were harmed in this incident.

L

Lew

It looks like his girlfriend is black so this is pretty sad. If his girlfriend were a mudshark I really couldn't care less if she got killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

white is right

Hall of Famer
In 1963, the NFL played its regular Sunday schedule right after JFK's assassination. In 2012 the league ponders cancelling a game because of the death of a black player.

The NFL has announced that the Panthers versus Chiefs game set for 1:00PM ET on Sunday will kick off as scheduled despite the tragic events of Saturday morning that resulted in ILB Jovan Belcher taking his girlfriend's life before ending his own. "After discussions between the league office, Head Coach Romeo Crennel and Chiefs team captains, the Chiefs advised the NFL that it will play tomorrow’s game vs. the Carolina Panthers at its originally scheduled time," read the statement. The Chiefs will be allowed no time to mourn their loss, and Crennel, after witnessing Belcher take his own life on Saturday morning, is now forced to put together a game plan.
I would guess if he killed himself on the Sunday in the locker room or god forbid on the field where fans saw this, the game would have been cancelled. I can't see this being much different than if a player died in a bar fight or domestic incident at home(unless of course he did this in front of teammates or the coaching staff).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I would guess if he killed himself on the Sunday in the locker room or god forbid on the field where fans saw this, the game would have been cancelled. I can't see this being much different than if a player died in a bar fight or domestic incident at home(unless of course he did this in front of teammates or the coaching staff).

Plus first and foremost the guy was a murderer. Only in CM ruined America would the death of a black murderer who then kills himself be considered grounds to postpone a sports event. On the field or in the locker room before the game would be different, but it'll be interesting to see how NBC and Fox handle it tomorrow during their broadcasts, especially the Chiefs game.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Plus first and foremost the guy was a murderer. Only in CM ruined America would the death of a black murderer who then kills himself be considered grounds to postpone a sports event. On the field or in the locker room before the game would be different, but it'll be interesting to see how NBC and Fox handle it tomorrow during their broadcasts, especially the Chiefs game.
Yes the sympathy that drunk fans will show to him wouldn't be the same if they had usual wire story about a player bashing a spouse or another family member.

Phall

Master
The murdered woman's mother is white, accounting for her fair skin. Becky Thompson Gonzalez, mother of deceased Kasandra Perkins, recently remarried a hispanic as per her Facebook page. Kasandra's father was obviously black, but Becky also has at least one white daughter.

http://www.facebook.com/becky.gonzalez.925

One of the recent status updates praises the 3-mo. old grandchild for behaving well while having her ears pierced. I'll spare this audience the accompanying picture.

Here's a quirky tidbit that was posted in the comments section of a DWF website:

I used to be an EMT at UMaine. Where he went to school.

One night Javon got angry over a girl, and punched a window, the shards of glass cut his wrist, and completely severed his right thumb. When we pulled up on scene he was sitting on the sidewalk, a huge pool of blood around him. He passed out from loss of blood on the way to the ER.

We got him to the hospital in time to save the thumb, and I was always impressed to see him in the NFL. I would think "Hey, I had a part in this guy being alive, and part of the reason he's still able to catch a football!"

So much for that...

Predictably, the commenter was blasted for insensitivity, violating the Hippocratic Oath, and not preventing PEDs from setting this tragedy into motion.

Phall

Master
More "shocking" news:

According to a friend of Kasandra Perkins, the woman killed today by Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, the couple argued in the early morning hours after the woman was out late attending Friday’s Trey Songz concert at The Midland.

The friend, who asked not to be identified, said Belcher confronted Perkins when she returned home about 1 a.m.

The couple had dated about three years and argued frequently, the friend said, but she wasn’t aware of any prior physical abuse.

Trey-Songz-032212.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen, As an older man, I don't ever remember suicide to the extent it is in the last 4-5 yrs or so. Here at the Jersey Shore, it comes in spurts. Actually, we're due for another spurt right about now. In our own case, it's usually younger men, teens to early twenties (some women too, but not as many). They walk out in front of the train at night.

My own take is years ago, many people died in infancy because of many reasons. But with all the gadgets and everything we have today, many times these otherwise defective people live on past their time. But at some point, their defect come to the surface and the person snaps and kills themselves, and others as in this particular case, and the case out in Caspar Wyoming the other day.

Just an idea.

Tom Iron...

At least he had the curtesy to kill himself. Now we don't have to feed him for the rest of his life.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This clip was posted on Drudge today:

http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124415&article=10613083

It's an radio show call in from a guy in Long Island that says he knew Belcher when he was a kid. Belcher was a thug and a bully who "stole from and beat up white kids." It's only 5 minutes long.

Sounds like TNB to me. That arch-cultmarx pantywafer "Boob Cowsass" leveraged the situation to attack our 2nd Amendment rights.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...guns-jason-whitlock-second-amendment/1744067/

wile

Master
Good riddance to black racist rubbish then. Black trash culture is nothing but anti-white violence, the cultural marxists use them as a weapon.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've known several people who committed suicide.

A nice guy my age who lived a few houses from me when I was growing up took his own life by drowning when he was about age 20, because he was depressed over losing his girlfriend.

Another guy, half-native & half-Scottish, from the town where I grew up (who I remember was always getting in trouble in high school) hung himself in a jail cell.