Justin Salum

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great news guys. The University of Arizona Wildcats just got another commitment from a lifetime Wildcat Fan. His name is Justin Salum. He is a white running back and his dad played at the U of A as a star linebacker many years ago. This kid is 6'1, 205 lbs and can run between a 4.4 to a 4.5 in the 40!

The U of A now has two white running backs as they head into next season to go along with Nic Grigsby. They should be a fun team to watch assuming that these kids get some playing time. Go Wildcats.

jared

Mentor
Their recruiting class is much more white friendly than ASU's. They've also added a white DT, DB, and WR.

whiteCB

Master
WOW!!! Great story. I always kind of thought the Stoops brothers were kind of anti-white but I guess Mike Stoops is a lot better than his brother Bob.
smiley11.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The other white running back for the Wildcats is Glyndobn Bolasky. He was the AZ State High School Player
of the Year two years ago and I belive he redshirted last season. Can you imagine both of these kids in the backfield.

Justin Salum is just another example of how hard a kid has to work to get a chance at a taboo position is college. I wish him the best of luck. He will need it but this kid has the right attitude!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news white lightning! I wish BYU was playing Arizona again this year. Still, I'll keep my eyes on them.

Wilbur33

I found this site by googleing Justins name. Very interesting info for sure. i think I read an artical from here about white running backs some time ago.

Anyway there are a lot of people in AZ that are watching this kid. His high school play was turbulant but over half his varsity touches made his highlight real and a TD every 4.6 touches is steller(watch his high lights). His measurables are great. Edited by: Wilbur33

jared

Mentor
You'll find a lot of stories on here about white players getting shafted. Try this thread which contains some eye-opening articles. Welcome to the site, fellow Arizonan. We always need more people with info on the latest up and coming talent.Edited by: jared