Jones to plead guilt to roid abuse!

Kaptain

Master
I'm shocked! In stunned disbelief.
smiley36.gif

4848944e6cf4c50a3e.jpg

sunshine

Mentor
Some of these posts are making me laugh ie the one above by KP. The general media is at least giving coverage to (the what we already knew story) but the press has been sort of scant. Dick Patrick from USA Today, a rather brainless highlight newspaper gave it scant business. But lo and behold Patrick, one of the worst out there in promoting black athletic superioity and white inferiority was a happy member of the Marion Jones good ship lollipop the ole "isn't she the greatest fastest etc we have ever seen smirk smirk because she is black of course."
SI barely covers the story but for some reason has harped on cycling for several years now even though cycling makes T&F seem like a major sport.
In general cycling and baseball have been hammered and the NFL and T&F have been treated with kid gloves. To me it reeks of a black white thing and even though Bonds is black baseball is still seen as a whitish sport( in reality it used to be) and the NFL and Track are seen as black sports.
BTW Jones' clean as a whistle teammates don't want their medals removed even though two of them have been caught cheating with drugs in the past.
Sordid world this T& F and to think we have had to endure so much media crap about the likes of Jones and others over the years. Way to go media for hyping something that never really was..
Just for the record tennis has the strongest and harshest drug policy out there. Unlike the NFL and its powderpuff penalties(Shawn Merriman anyone?) you get nabbed in tennis say goodbye for a long long time.

Androstene converted to nandrolone once it was ingested, that's why it
was banned. People who took enough of it were getting the same effects
as those who were getting nandrolone from their local steroid dealer.

I can tell you that a combination of HGH and steroids has a more
immediate and pronounced effect on blacks than on whites. The effects
show more slowly on whites (bodybuilders can tell you the same thing). In
terms of steroids alone, different types have slightly different results
depending on the race of the user. From my experiences with track and
field athletes, I can tell you that enforcement was not equal, blacks were
routinely ignored or let off, results buried, etc. People used to think I was
blowing smoke, until the truth about Carl Lewis and others was finally
admitted, where it turned out all the governing bodies were covering for
Lewis and other black athletes. A lot of the same goes on with African
athletes today, with people like Bernard Lagat caught red handed (my
favorite example) and let off with spurious stories of "false positives" or
people like Daniel Komen of Kenya, a multi record setter who when
caught on one occasion was suspended for "excess caffeine" in his
system. Sure.

Whites have to be very careful. Blacks with big sponsorships will generally
be protected. If Jones' coach hadn't started the whole mess by ratting out
some other runners, officials would still be covering for her now. The
"rumored" story is she'd tested positive on numerous other occasions.
Maybe it's just a rumor, maybe not. But don't forget, she hired Johnny
Cochran while she was in High School to defend her on a steroid mishap.
I believe she claimed she'd "forgotten about" or "accidentally missed" a
steroid test. Yeah, right. People that saw her run in HS said she looked
juiced. I'm one of them. You can "google" the Cochran connection and see
she's been fishy for years. He's the one who was first on the scene when
her ex-husband was popped for juicing.

Blacks are more likely to abuse 'recreational drugs' so they're sure as hell
more likely to dope in sports.

Kaptain

Master
I don't buy that steroids works better on West Africans. Blacks are just MUCH more likely to take illegal drugs than white people and that includes athletes or potential star athletes. There is no scientific evidence that suggests otherwise. Anyways, here's a clip of an angry black woman that shouldn't be forgotten:

angry black woman

Lol, with usernames like JungleJustice9mm backing her, does one need any more proof that no matter how low a black goes, other blacks will implicitly back them? (ie Vick, Jena 6 morons)

As usual, no shame. No sense of right/wrong.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
I'm shocked! In stunned disbelief.
smiley36.gif

4848944e6cf4c50a3e.jpg
I think she was the lead star in American Werewolf in Sydney 2000....
smiley36.gif
She bit the loveable CJ and caused him to have a 1000 times the steroid limit.....
smiley36.gif

Poacher

Mentor
Jones really taking it in the shorts now. All of her results since 2000 will be voided and she will have to return all of her prize money. Boo hoo.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
In today's papers, The Court of Arbitration for Sport made a preliminary ruling to support the IOC to strip the bronze and gold medals from Marion Jones's teammates in the 400 and 1600 meter relays.

It's just a matter of time til most of the so-called best black sprinters get caught-be they American, British, Jamaican etc.

StarWars

Mentor
Yes, but the public is too stubborn to realize that if all the black cheats were caught, white people would be winning again. Anything they see on tv, is immutable. The sport has went from one black cheat to the next, and people just forget the old cheaters, and worship the new ones.

j41181

Master
StarWars said:
Yes, but the public is too stubborn to realize that if all the black cheats were caught, white people would be winning again. Anything they see on tv, is immutable. The sport has went from one black cheat to the next, and people just forget the old cheaters, and worship the new ones.
Drop-dead accurate, StarWars!!!
smiley32.gif