Jon Jones

Laybrick

Heavyweight Tom Aspinall who's only the 2nd English MMA champion, so he's a rare breed is one of the most explosive combat athletes of all time imo.6'5,260lbs with the speed of a lightweight. Jones wont fight him and there's no one in the UFC for Aspinall to fight so he should go into boxing before he wastes his peek years.

freedom1

Mentor
Jon Jones is an overrated drug cheat. He got gift decisions on his last two Light heavyweight fights. I think he is ducking Aspinal.

Logos5

Guru
Heavyweight Tom Aspinall who's only the 2nd English MMA champion, so he's a rare breed is one of the most explosive combat athletes of all time imo.6'5,260lbs with the speed of a lightweight. Jones wont fight him and there's no one in the UFC for Aspinall to fight so he should go into boxing before he wastes his peek years.
Yeh, while I do agree Aspinall would get more of a bigger paycheck in boxing, I feel like his fighting style isn't exactly suited to boxing more than it is for UFC, seeing as his main style is jiujutsu with excellent striking.
Even then, striking ability doesn't equate to actual boxing skill, one can look no furthur than Ngannou vs Joshua

truthpilled

The entire MMA community worships this guy and hardly ever talks about guys like GSP. I wonder why

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Aspinall would demolish Jones. Younger, bigger, and just as skilled. Exactly why Jones won’t ever fight him. Gotta keep the myth going he’s the GOAT