John Biacofsky

JGNYC

Here's a new sprinter on the horizon....John Biacofsy of Mt. Union College. He ran a 10.27 yesterday at a local meet, and won by a huge margin. Second place was 10.65.
Never heard of him before, but that's a pretty good time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is a tremendous time.How did I miss that one!Your the man JGNYC.Keep up the great work.I believe he is a senior.Let's hope he can go even faster soon.Was that time wind legal?

JGNYC

No wind reading given in the results, so I don't know, but I hope it's wind legal.

white is right

Hall of Famer
That sounds like a DII or III school? For that level that would make him a favourite to win the collegiate title. Even for DI that could final.........

JGNYC

John won the All Ohio Div III championships yesterday in a time of 10.40.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is really good to hear.This kid is opening some eyes and suprising alot of people.He seems to be in really good shape as he is posting some incredible times for this early.I hope I can see one of his races on tv if he gets invited to a bigger meet sometime soon.Good luck to John.Keep up the great sprinting.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's too bad that John is a senior.He will have some big decisions to make as to whether to try and contiue his sprinting at the next level.He shows alot of promise with a 10.27 wind legal and 20.8 in the 200.I think this kid just might have a chance with full time training,a dietician,get a massage person,right coaching,etc. I really hope that he at least attempts to run for another year or 2 and attempts to get some kind of funding.It would be great if Nike,Reebok or Addidas would sign this kid and give him a shot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
John will see what the big time is like when he competes at Indy at the US National Championships.He is already qualified and will get to compete against the best of the best.It should be a great learning experience for him and he can assess if he might want to attempt to continue his track career after graduation.It would be great to see him get to the semi finals for some confidence.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
John is trying to continue his sprinting career like John Woods.He has been training really hard but doesn't have a sponser as of yet.He has had a slight set back however as he might have a hernia.He is going to get a second opinion before he has surgery.John is writing a blog over at Trackshark.com It is pretty interesting.I would love to see this kid get some funding so he can compete like Woods.Good luck to him in getting and staying healthy.