Joe Theismann alert

sunshine

Mentor
smiley7.gif
If you need any more evidence that ESPN is not only blind to their racial ideal that "blacks are superior" they placed one of the worst proponents of black superiority, Joe Theismann ,to team with Al Michaels on the new Monday Night football format that begins in 2006. This clearly indicates to me that ESPN has no intention of changing their tune. Theismann is horrible and his constant jabbering on about how great the black athletes(his drooling over Vick was so bad it defies logic)are combined with his silence in regard to white athleticism, itmakes one cringe. Michaels is no stalwart for that matter. I prefer Madden and my guess is NBC will outclass ESPN with their Sunday night package. And ESPN will have two gals working the sideline. Say What? I mean one is often too many. At this rate I don't want hockey on ESPN. Let them jump to USA or Spike.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
MNF has become a joke. I have more often found myself watching it with the volume on mute during the last few years. They can't let Rush on there, oh no, he's too "controversial." I'll bet he would be less critical of white players than anyone else they have had on there in the last 20 years. He has mentioned the discrimination against whites in sports several times on his radio show. First it was Dinkdorf, then Dennis "the mouth" Miller, now its halfway tolerable with Madden and Michaels, but come on, forget about Theismann!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have never heard anyone say anything good about Theisman's announcing, and I mean football fans in general, not just people who realize there is a Caste System in sports. He is just a lousy broadcaster, always jabbering and cackling, most of it nonsensical. Theisman doing the "color" for Falcons games on MNF will undoubtedlyresult inthe worst football broadcasts in history.

This decision can't possibly have been made because Theisman is popular among fans. Makes you think of the old question, Who does he know? The best way to take Theisman is to laugh at how silly much of what he says is.

whiteCB

Master
I don't watch MNF to begin with so I(unless the Browns are on which will never happen) so I really don't care.