JJ Reddick

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Reddick is averaging a career best 25.5 points per game.Duke plays tonight on national tv.Good luck to JJ and the rest of the Blue Devils.They are still undefeated.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I will be watching. Duke has been my favorite team for about 15 years now, since the days of laettner, hurley, koubek, and mcaffrey. They at times this year have had a all-white team on the floor. N#1 team in the nation. go figure!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
JJ does it again just like he has all year.He scored 34 points today to help beat a tough Clemson Team.He just keeps getting better all of the time.Duke is now 19-0 and still the number one team in the nation.I would have to say that JJ Reddick might be overtaking Morrison for the National Player of the Year!It would be great to see them go undefeated for the whole season.It has been a very long time since that has happened.He should be a top ten pick in the Nba Draft Lottery if you ask me.

Deacon

Guru
JJ is the one worth rooting for. God, people across the nation admit
that he's a great college player( Possibly the best this year)
but say he'd tank in the pros. Not athletic enough, is what i hear.
Bullsh*t.

Kaptain

Master
When they beat Clemson a couple days ago, the announcer brought up how Coack K thought JJ was his best defender and then said that he "doesn't look like he is that speedy".
Since he is up for player of the year, there is already a campaign against him and morrison. The black announcer of the game came up with his own formula involving all sorts of stats and complexities to rationalize Redick's teammate, Shelton Williams, getting the award.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
Even though it will kill the media to have back-to-back white national player of the years, it's gonna be either Morrison or Redick, unless they both get co-player of the year. Now if only we could get a couple of the good overall teams into the final four..(Duke, Gonzaga, West Virginia, Iowa to name a few) maybe people will realize whites are dominating the college game..

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
Redick has a deadly shot, but it all depends on the team that drafts him because if he falls too late in the draft he may never get a chance to see the court and thus be a "bust"...

guest301

Hall of Famer
AMEN...surfsider. Kirk has been nothing short of outstanding so far...and JJ should be able to do the same thing from a off-guard position.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
Duke wins again with another solid effort from Redick (28 pts, 6 ast)to remain undefeated... Hopefully they will have continued success because being a relatively white team I'm sure it burns the media up inside to see them do well. Evidence of this is that people still say UConn is still the best team in the nation even though Duke is #1.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Duke plays Georgetown today at 1:30 Eastern. Duke has 10 whites on its 16 man roster, while Georgetown has 2 that basically warm pine. This will be a good Caste matchup, mainly white against almost all black. I have never seen a white guy get any time at GU, but I haven't watched them much, so I am sure they have had white stars in the past.

GWTJ

Mentor
Reddick is playing a game for the ages and the best the announcers can come up with is that "he is some shooter". Pitiful!
smiley7.gif

GWTJ

Mentor
Even though Reddick is over 40 points for the game the announcers just said Green of Georgetown is having a "Player of the Week" type game. Unbelievable!Edited by: GWTJ

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
J.J. had 41 points in a game that Duke could have and should have won if not for the inexperience of Paulus in a come from behind game like that. If he had slowed down a bit, they would have won it, no doubt. It's really just a bump in the road for them though. Duke will be the force to be reckoned with in the NCAA tournament.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree Col.Reb. Reddick was wide open for a three if only Paulus could have found him.They are still having a incredible year.I really believe that JJ is going to win Player of the Year in College Basketball.He is just too good and can't be denied.I want him to win the award and carry the Blue Devils to a National Championship!

JD074

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
J.J. had 41 points in a game that Duke could have and should have won if not for the inexperience of Paulus in a come from behind game like that. If he had slowed down a bit, they would have won it, no doubt.

They would've won if Shelden Williams had played halfway decent. Honestly, I didn't see the game, but come on, Williams only had four measly, stinkin' points.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Williams was off big time, and I think it was him that missed to key free throws late in the game.

Shelden Williams is easily the most overrated player on Duke's team. Redick, on the other hand, carries the team on his back, a burden which is made more difficult due to Williams' glaring inadequacies. Still, the jewsmedia credits Duke's success to the "leadership" of Redick and Williams. Liars. Duke's success starts and ends with Redick and their phenomenal White freshmen.

Deacon

Guru
Sad to see Duke lose as other forums are boasting than unranked
Georgetown whipped Duke's ass. Of course, it's soley because of JJ they
say.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Where are you coming from Southern Knight. Sheldon Williams had a bad game yesterday but he is easily the second best player on that team and maybe the third best player in the country after reddick and morrison. His stats speak for themselves. Blaming everything on the "jewsmedia" is tiresome too. It's very reasonable for the media to point out the co-leadership and importance of sheldon williams..he would be a certain lottery pick if he came out today for the draft. We must be objective about all athletes(black or white) here at caste football and not be so jaded by the caste system that we can't give proper credit to the black athlete when it is deserved.

Kaptain

Master
I think it's completely fair to say that sheldon Williams is overrated. Many are touting him as the College player of the year when he is clearly second to Reddick on the team. If the roles and number were reversed on the team Reddick would be only considered a good role player to Williams.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Sheldon Willaims is clearly the second best player on the team but certainly a (top 5) player in the country. He is second in points and first in rebounds and blocked shots for the N#1 team in the country. Unless he has alot more games like he had against Georgetown then I don't think he is overrated. He is certainly not the college player of the year though...that title is between reddick and morrison..no brainer.

JD074

Master
guest301 said:
He is second in points and first in rebounds and blocked shots for the N#1 team in the country.

Well, according to Dick Vitale and much of the media, UConn is actually the best team in the country.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Duke slipped to number 2 this week, while UConn moved up to 1.