Jim Lampley arrested

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Jim Lampley Arrested for Domestic Abuse

Posted Jan 3rd 2007 11:25PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, TV

TMZ has learned that veteran sportscaster Jim Lampley was arrested this evening outside of San Diego, CA on felony charges of domestic abuse.

Police tell TMZ that Lampley, probably best known for his work on HBO boxing, posted his $35,000 bail and is awaiting his release from the Vista Jail in San Diego. He faces one felony count of domestic abuse / corporal injury, as well as two misdemeanor counts of violating a restraining order and preventing a witness from testifying.

Sources say that because of previous complaints, Lampley was arrested by an investigative team at his girlfriend's home in Encinitas, CA.

Lampley was once married to anchorwoman Bree Walker.

TMZ Lampley

This is the same guy who said mixed martial arts are too brutal and should be banned. But he has no problem slapping around his old lady? wtf??

Okay, Jim!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Will HBO's resident wang sucker still keep his job. If HBO has a house fighter this schill never has anything bad to say about him. I thought he was Roy Jones' manager when he fought.....
smiley11.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
From the comentary ive heard from lampley...he seems to be a pretty fair when it comes to euro fighters

I can't picture Jim Lampley smacking anyone around. I don't know much about him as a person, other than he's on HBO and he was the commentator when the U.S. won the gold in hockey in 1980 at Lake Placid. But I guess in this day and age, anyone is capable of anything.
smiley5.gif