Jewish-American director starts a war with Middle-East

Zeus

Guru
Some (American) people in here will deny the facts, will get offended, will accuse me for trolling blah blah, reality and fact is that it's the "nation" of USA that the "chosen" people are using as their LETHAL WEAPON, for their causes and purposes........not Argentina, not Canada, not France, not Spain, but USA!

I just see now that Obama (the "playa") is sending now troops, marines, navy seals, navy combat ships etc all over middle East, because the Muslim Arabic world (FAIRLY AND BRAVELY SO) do what we whites in the west, are too scared and unable to do, GET FURIOUS, for a dirty Jewish punk from Hollywood, who portrays their prophet, as a modern "western" rock star, sleeping with many women (and men I heard), drink too much, being stupid and so on!

"Chosen" people of the "glorious" nation of the US, start wars every time is convenient for them and their purposes, which results MASSIVE IMMIGRANT NON WHITE GROUPS TO EUROPE, as an aftermath, tons of mass murders, hate, violence and of course present it as Christian vs Muslims, WHEN THAT'S NOT THE CASE OBVIOUSLY!
What's even worse is that 75% if not more of the Americans who are sent to fight in their wars are White American "non athletic, afraid of the manly Negro, non physically gifted, not desirable by their own women blah blah" boys...........................USA IS A LOST CASE, I PRAY FOR USA TO FALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IS THE OBVIOUS ROOT OF EVIL AND THE DOWNFALL OF OUR WHITE KIND AND CULTURE!

Whoever, American or not, can't STILL see that it's the US (And what it stands for in the last few decades) to blame for ALL the bad caused to our kind, then I am the Pope!

PS
The "Chosen" people have reached in the DISGUSTING country of America, incredible heights in power............MAN THEY START WARS OVER A DAMN MOVIE! THEY TOTALLY DOMINATE AND CONTROL THAT PATHETIC NATION!

Zeus

Guru
And of course Arabs and Muslims are nothing but violent brainwashed subhumans in my opinion, but that's not the case!

A white brother (the ambassador of US in Benghazi) and his white diplomacy entourage is now dead, the vast majority of American troops who will be sent and some of them will never go back in their homes will be WHITE, the same whites the "chosen" people slander and humiliate in the same Hollywood they humiliate and attack Muslims and most importantly there will be new WAVES of non white immigrants from all these areas who will move in Europe. Damn when will white Americans will wake up dammit? DON'T THEY SEE?

Is it a coincidence this movie of this scum was released like a year ago and all of a sudden was released and translated in the Arabic world few days before 9/11?

When these brainwashed PLANTS will wake the fock up in the US? They ruin for us every battle we give here, we try to get rid of these illegal immigrants from the Arabic world only for new ones to LEGALLY COME NOW, as political refugees! USA is not just a lost case, is the real enemy at this point!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I dislike the current amerika more then you do. However I don't know if this can be laid at the foot of the joos. This so called movie was nothing more then a youtube video shot by some goofy film making geek. No one can seriously claim that the movie represents the way amerikans feel about islam because no one had ever seen it, it has not been released. Is a country responsible for every act done by every citizen?

If so then the actions of those murderers in Libya and Egypt are acts of War. The attacking of an embassy has always been considered an attack on the country itself. What kind of cowardly low-lifes storm a lightly guarded diplomatic office and kill the blameless bureaucrats inside? Those attackers are murdering scum. That embassy posed no threat to those people. It's just an office for handling paperwork.

Furthermore screw those useless sand n!ggers and their disgusting religion made up of liars and hypocrites. Western society supports freedom of speech and if someone wants to say bad things about someone else's religion then they are free to do so.

The usa is controlled by jews but someday soon Greece will be controlled by Muslims and I bet you won't be so quick to support them as I know you do not now except when they strike at innocent vulnerable amerikans.

Zeus

Guru
I dislike the current amerika more then you do. However I don't know if this can be laid at the foot of the joos. This so called movie was nothing more then a youtube video shot by some goofy film making geek. No one can seriously claim that the movie represents the way amerikans feel about islam because no one had ever seen it, it has not been released. Is a country responsible for every act done by every citizen?

If so then the actions of those murderers in Libya and Egypt are acts of War. The attacking of an embassy has always been considered an attack on the country itself. What kind of cowardly low-lifes storm a lightly guarded diplomatic office and kill the blameless bureaucrats inside? Those attackers are murdering scum. That embassy posed no threat to those people. It's just an office for handling paperwork.

Furthermore screw those useless sand n!ggers and their disgusting religion made up of liars and hypocrites. Western society supports freedom of speech and if someone wants to say bad things about someone else's religion then they are free to do so.

The usa is controlled by jews but someday soon Greece will be controlled by Muslims and I bet you won't be so quick to support them as I know you do not now except when they strike at innocent vulnerable amerikans.

I agree with what most of what you say friend, but can you understand that the fighting spirit and our rebellious and torturous past won't ever let Greeks to be commanded by Jews or ESPECIALLY Muslims (again) ?

You can make a case that Greece might lose lands, names, history (like we have during the years, thanks to USA-UK and the "chosen" of course) but there's no way Greeks will ever end up like "Americans"?

Do you even wanna go further and say that Greeks might extinct (we haven't for over 20,000 years though) but we won't end up like Americans, simply because we don't lack of historical, cultural and NATIONAL pride and heritage that Americans lack of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBZpBAKliWE

Watch this please and realize that the Greek will fight first and even if he fails to win, he will keep his national, cultural and racial pride and heritage........it's a proven fact of 5,000 years now, not because I say so, facts do!

Why do we compare USA with Greece in first place? What's an American? An immigrant from Europe, a descendant of African slaves and so on!
Last time I checked there are 3 million Americans who first claim Greeks and then Americans. Same goes for Polish, Irish, Italian blah blah

What's an American really? Isn't it a blasphemy to put the word American next to Greek or Italian or Spaniard............Historically and culturally wise I mean!

PS
This video was released all over the Arabic world and was translated in Arabic language a few days before 9/11.................If it's just a youtube video, then what was the purpose of it? One more war of whites vs Arabs is coming with only UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS BEING THE CHOSEN PEOPLE AND THEIR ENTOURAGE (Negroes, Mexicans etc who will get more rights and power inside America, while not even 20% of them won't make Team USA in this war).

Zeus

Guru

Wow, how did I overlook such comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't doubt in the least that you are a white pro man and serve the white cause and everything, but look HOW BRAINWASHED AND FAILED LOGIC YOU EVEN HAVE!!!!!!!

Western society supports freedom of speech? LMAO

Alright then, let's put a pale with red cheeks Scottish director make a movie where he's mocking Judaism and Jews and let's see where he stands socially, economically and morally after that!

Even worse? Let him say that the whole holocaust is a lie and not so many Jews were murdered blah blah and let's see what brand of cigarettes he will smoke inside prison for only daring to believe differently on a historical fact that is not even allowed to be further researched!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE JUST JOKING WITH THIS ONE! LMAO

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

I don't doubt in the least that you are a white pro man and serve the white cause and everything, but look HOW BRAINWASHED AND FAILED LOGIC YOU EVEN HAVE!!!!!!!

Alright then, let's put a pale with red cheeks Scottish director make a movie where he's mocking Judaism and Jews and let's see where he stands socially, economically and morally after that!

Even worse? Let him say that the whole holocaust is a lie and not so many Jews were murdered blah blah and let's see what brand of cigarettes he will smoke inside prison for only daring to believe differently on a historical fact that is not even allowed to be further researched!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Europe and all of those strong White men have surrendered the right to freedom of speech. Technically it is still the law in amerika, no one is jailed for insulting a religion, there are of course issues from other people for doing this but so far not jail sentences. "Freedom of Speech" is protection from the govt for speaking freely, not protection from the media, other people, employers, etc. In other words people are not sent to jail for being anti-jewish, anti-muslim, etc. like they are in Europe. Although I agree that will probably soon change.

I should have said "free speech in amerika" not free speech in western societies which no longer have free speech (like Greece for example).

They riot and kill when somebody draws a cartoon of their "prophet", or when there is a rumor that somebody might do something to a book that most of them can't even read. TNB. Yeah, the Muslims hate Jews and all, but I would be cautious about siding up with these violent barbarians. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. He might just be another, far more numerous, enemy.

I agree that Europe and all of those strong White men have surrendered the right to freedom of speech. Technically it is still the law in amerika, no one is jailed for insulting a religion, there are of course issues from other people for doing this but so far not jail sentences. "Freedom of Speech" is protection from the govt for speaking freely, not protection from the media, other people, employers, etc. In other words people are not sent to jail for being anti-jewish, anti-muslim, etc. like they are in Europe. Although I agree that will probably soon change.

I should have said "free speech in amerika" not free speech in western societies which no longer have free speech (like Greece for example).

In America, as goes the 2nd Amendment, so goes the 1st. Without the 2nd, the 1st is worthless. Europe's people have always somewhat belonged to the state, but they really gelded themselves when they voluntarily gave up God and their guns. Then they stopped having babies. Nothing worth defending, nothing worth passing on to another generation. Just the dreary here and now. The death spiral proceeds. Coming soon to America, really already started.

Zeus

Guru

Man you are a smart man, like I am sure every white man in this forum is, but if you want to play with words to make a point, go ahead and I hope you fully enjoy it, I think you got my point. Is not about USA, Greece, Russia or Germany, is about white people becoming less and less in every part of the planet, white people losing rights (let alone power) and so on!

If you think that you as a white American have freedom of speech and can say for example on national TV all Barkley, Hopkins, Spike Lee blah blah say (and as an aftermath of their claims they get more fans, money etc) against Jews, blacks, Mexicans, Asians and so on and not be fired, spiritually and morally raped, then ok ;)

Point is, a Negro in the US can enter a Pizza shop, call people crackers and leave the place like a gentleman, without nothing happen to him!

Now let's put the white boy in an R&B club and do the same (the N word) and let's see with how many bullets his dead body will leave the club!

You know I am right, but you can keep playing with words and "laws" if you like!