Jesse Ventura's new show Conspiracy Theory

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I caught the first episode the other night (Wednesday night at 10pm EST on Tru TV).

show's site

I have to say it was interesting and something rare to see on a mainstream network. Most shows involving conspiracies always portray those who question things that don't add up to be "nuts". This show attacks from the other point of view. I'd recommend it to all you guys. The first episode synopsis:

The Secrets of HAARP

HAARP, or the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, was developed by international oil companies as a high-powered way to communicate with submarines utilizing extremely low frequency (ELF) radio waves to penetrate the ocean. When the U.S. military realized its potency, it bought HAARP.

Now, some experts say, it also has a more nefarious purpose: to penetrate human skulls and control the minds of its victims.

HAARP is housed in a massive 35 acre, 180 tower complex in Gakona, AK. The antennas can shoot 3.6 million watts of powerful radio waves into the uppermost part of the Earth's atmosphere, heating it up and creating irregularities that cause the ionosphere to bounce the radio signals back to the ground. But many skeptical Alaskans believe that HAARP is actually a sophisticated weapons system that can destroy incoming missiles, manipulate the weather and even control human brains.

I believe next week's episode in on 911 being an inside job.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I missed the first episode (was watching UFC TUF), but fully plan to watch all further episodes. I believe Alex Jones is either a writer, editor or co-producer? Jesse knows full-well about the 9/11 false flag & phony Left vs. Right paradigm. I disagree with some of his views (religion, etc.) but he seems to have some guts.

I also enjoyed his WWF commentating & movies with (Neocon) Arnie. One of my favorite lines was in Predator when he's offering everyone a chew & they all decline...ol' Jesse says "Buncha slack-jawed fa-gots around here! This stuff'll make you a g-d-mn sexual tyranasaurus...just like me!"
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Venturawas a huge disappointment as governor of Minnesota, but seems more suited for his current role. He does have a lot of guts compared to all but a very few well-known Americans.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The 9/11 was pretty good, and I like the fact that it might reach more "mainstream" viewers than (more thorough) documentaries like "Loose Change".

The episode on the Global Warming fraud was very good. Jesse & his team exposed how it's all about $ and empowerment for the Globalist Elite. While Jesse kind of gave a pass to (his old pal) Al Gore...as being more or less a "front man", he actually exposed Globalist Elite A-lister Maurice Strong & even the late NWO/PTB senior member Edmund De Rothschild, The episode also included Alex Jones.

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 1)

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 2)

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 3)

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 4)

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 5)

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming Scam (Part 6)

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks Dixie for posting those links. I have to admit, after starting this thread, I have slacked off and missed the last 2 episodes.
smiley9.gif

I will catch up!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I watched the global warming episode last night, and it was good.

I like the "diversity" when Ventura is sitting at the table and talking to his "people." You got the black brit chick, the goofy Asian broad and the somewhat goofy White or Jewish broad. Oy!

It's reminiscent of ESPNs "E:60" program. I get the impression that the Conspiracy show is trying to make Ventura and his people "look cooler." So, I'm not really a fan of the style, but I won't disregard information that I think to be true.