Jersey

lumsdenpower

Mentor
When i go to the Subway for go at my school..I will see the black men with jersey of black people..But white men will show his black players and Im the rarely white men whit the jersey of white players like Matt Jones,Urlacher and Shockey..

Stupid fan of football who love just the vick,owens,moss,mcnabb,kearse...

The white guys need to be represent...

En francais, je trouve sa stupide que les blancs ne portes que des chandails de noirs ...

backrow

Hall of Famer
oui, t'es raison...

it is silly, but nothing can't change it... same with all the young people into hiphop culture...

KG2422

Mentor
I make fun of the guys I play basketball with, black and white, who wear other men's jerseys at all. I ask them if that's their boyfriend. It kind of reminds me of how you let your girlfiend wear your letterman's jacket in high school. For a kid to do it is one thing ,but a grown man shouldn't reduce himself to that. A pro athlete is just a man like anyone else. He's just good at that particular skill. That doesn't mean I think we can't root for our favorite athletes of course. I just think we should stop short of worshiping them and emasculating ourselves.

voice

Guru
Lumsdenpower,

Interesting observation. Whites tend to be very naive compared to other races in many matters concerning racial loyalty.

See how many Asian-Americans you see driving around and American or European brand of car. I personally have only seen one in hundreds of observations.

I personally would never,ever own a Asian vehicle. Only European or American.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Trying to Define a Foreign-Made Car Will Drive You Crazy

Foreign or domestic?

What defines an American car?:
a)Headquarters on U.S. soil?
b)Principally American shareholders?
c)Where the cars are built?
d)Where the parts are manufactured?
e)Who employs the most Americans?

Hard to tell these days.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I saw a black teenager walking around with a joe namath throwback jersey the other evening. I have also seen them wearing Steve Nash jerseys and Jaromir Jagr jerseys(nhl).

lumsdenpower

Mentor
lol that impress me guest 301

but the majority of black who love soccer love hockey because its the same system..put the puck or ball in the net..