Jermain Taylor Arrested

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Another black boxer was tasered and arrested a few days ago: light heavyweight Chris Henry, who fought Adrian Diaconu for the interim WBC title last year.

He was reportedly using the drug PCP and became very violent. His fight scheduled for next week had to be cancelled.

Chris Henry arrested

DempseyRoll

Well wouldn't it be fitting if they were also involved in a dog fighting ring? They are all full of B.S., cuckold-whites of america are now finding that their afro-fantasy dream of 20 years is comming to an end. The amount of times I have heard white youth say border line gay things about black men, is disturbing. I'm sure you have all heard them at sports bars or at work. "Those blacks hit hard", "Kimbo Slice vs Fedor is a fight I'd love to see, I'm leaning towards Kimbo". Oh well this site is breath of fresh air, no cultural cuckolds here. Perhaps Jermain could not handle the fact he got beat by a white man from England?

P-NutLane

Guru
Goes to show us that we shound NEVER ASSume any of the worlds many affleetes are good human beings.Edited by: P-NutLane

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jermain Taylor was one of the last guys I would have expected to get arrested. I think the horror of losing to 2 different white fighters a total of 3 times was too much.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Wow and we all thought Taylor was one of the good guys.

I know 33. Many on this site thought Taylor was better than this. At least before and after his fights he behaves better. In between fights he may be influenced by his bretheren.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I always thought Taylor was overrated. Never liked him, glad he is showing his true character.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Taylor is a good fighter but has serious stamina issues and is lost at this point. Losing to 2 whites will damage your ego more than ever.