Jason Williams retires

G

He played for 10 seaons. He averaged 12 points and 6 assists. He is 32.

nevada said:

So, the super-wigger finally hung it up huh?

I always thought he was a good player. Good ball handler, but as you might assume, I hated his demeanor. When he spoke, it was like listening to Allen Iverson in a "White man halloween costume". The only thing "White" about him was his skin color. He needs a "Caste football makeover"...badly.
smiley36.gif

But, in the end, he represented us well on the court.

Melancholia

Ground Fighter said:
nevada said:

So, the super-wigger finally hung it up huh?

I always thought he was a good player. Good ball handler, but as you might assume, I hated his demeanor. When he spoke, it was like listening to Allen Iverson in a "White man halloween costume". The only thing "White" about him was his skin color. He needs a "Caste football makeover"...badly.
smiley36.gif

But, in the end, he represented us well on the court.

Wow...your thoughts are as close as "exact" to mine as possible. I was always a fan of his play on the court, and he was a skilled player. There is no argument about that. Though, like you said...I think he had a bit of a crisis within himself, not knowing how to identify with his race/color.
smiley17.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
I really don't care all that much whether J-Will was a whigger or not, in the NBA a white guy almost has to be one of those especially with the game that J-Will brought to the game early on in his career. With his sensational ball handling, quickness and trick passing he had starting out with the Kings he showed that you don't have to be black to have charisma to your game and excite the fans. I don't think he lived up to his potential and I hope he grows up now that he is away from the NBA.

Snype

One thing about Jason Williams was that he was incredible to watch. He performed moves that you would only see blacks do on the playground. Bringing that element to the NBA was not only a surprise for white people but also toblack people. Even fellow NBA players were marvelled by his talent.

It's too bad he ran into knee problems which really hurt him down the stretch. He had the potential to evolve into an elite level player.

white tornado

Mentor
Love him or hate him Williams was exciting to watch. I think J-will did alot to futher our cause belive it or not.

Anytime a white player can so infiltrate the caste system that he appears on the cover of blackcentric "Slam," he's doing good work. Watch youtube of Jason and Chris Webber for some all-time beautiful offensive basketball.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Jason Williams was a white man who thought he was black, just like Barrack Obama is a half white man who thinks he's black.

Maybe everyone just wants to be black now. Maybe black is the new serge suit.

My point is, I don't like Jason Williams, but I'd rather have him on my basketball team than Barrack Obama.

He retired; I wish Obama would, too, but he might be our President instead. Why can't J-Dubbs be President? Too young? Or really, just too AWESOME?

He'd make Kool Aid our national drink and baggy shorts a military uniform and replace reading and math in public schools with street basketball and periodic lessons on how to say "aiight" after every sentence.

Our country's going to the dogs anyway, might as well enjoy it with some unnecessary behind the back passes and some curious Byron-Scott-esque jumpers when a layup would be far more effective.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
He'd make Kool Aid our national drink and baggy shorts a military uniform and replace reading and math in public schools with street basketball and periodic lessons on how to say "aiight" after every sentence.

Are you referring to J-Will or Obama
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
One of the best point gaurds of my lifetime, Im 24, as far as entertainment. I must admit that I felt sad when I found out he called it quits. I agree about his way of carrying himself, but forgive him since I was much the same wayin high school, which is when I first saw him play at Sacramento. My thinking is that so many white kids start acting like that because they subconciously take note of the blacks that act like that making people drool. But I know from great expiereance that no matter how "black" a white boy acts, coaches dont think he is a superstar. Anyway, heres to J-Will, the whitest highlight reel on the hardwood. Ill miss him.

Seahawker71

Man..white chocolate retired.I'm wishing him the best in his retirement. I
don't really get the negativity here.J-Will was from West Virginia and it's
not like most people from WV sound like Harvard grads anyways.