Jason Collins: Pillow biter

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Big deal. He's a 36 year old over-the-hill never-has-been scrub player who has in all likelihood played his last game. We can thank him for his stupid announcement and he can now go away.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
How is this news? It's been done before. Almost exactly the same. John Amaechi. Utah Jazz.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
He's just a washed up 'afrolete' trying to gain some press (+ cultmarx lauding) on his way into an after-thought. No surprise to see the lamestream media lionizing Collins' (so called) 'bravery'.

scroat

Guru
How is this news? It's been done before. Almost exactly the same. John Amaechi. Utah Jazz.

I'm not sure. I don't really remember Amaechi to be honest. According to ESPN its a "monumental day". I'd put it back on to see what else they were saying but I'm not that much of a glutton for punishment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This "story" is being given big play by Matt Drudge (who is rumored to be homosexual himself). I just looked at SI's homepage and there are six stories about this "pioneer."

This has to be the most homosexual dominated country at the top levels in world history. Any athlete that "comes out of the closet" will be rewarded with tremendous favorable publicity and riches. Just wait until the first NFL players "come out." It's all a win-win for them; the only "lose-lose" are those "homophobes" who object to the ongoing campaign to have homosexuality replace heterosexuality as the norm in this godforsaken country.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Big deal. He's a 36 year old over-the-hill never-has-been scrub player who has in all likelihood played his last game. We can thank him for his stupid announcement and he can now go away.
Yes he is a free agent, so he wasn't on a roster at the time of the annoucement and his future career out look was marginal at best. Maybe this was a shade more brave than Amachei but it also could be calculated to get a retirement bonus(contract) with the Warriors or the Nicks or maybe Brooklyn. His former roommate libtard Joe Kennedy III actually walked in the last Boston Gay Pride Parade and he was absent. I bet old man Kennedy would be spinning in his grave if he knew a great grandson of his would walk with the fruit loops crowd.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Is it just me or are there more black queers given their percentage of the overall population? And thats not even counting those on the "down low"

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or are there more black queers given their percentage of the overall population? And thats not even counting those on the "down low"
Blacks are the overwhelming majority of players in the NBA, but the only two that I know of that gone public are Amechi and now this guy. In the NFL which is 2/3rds Black there seems to be a future tsunami of players in the closet or "On the Down Low" who want to come out. As far as I know in major league baseball maybe two guys have come out one was Black who was dieing of Aids and the other was author of cult hit book. As far as I know hockey maybe the most manly of sports(even more manly than the NFL to the point of crazyiness concerning visors and teeth) has never had a player come out.

foobar75

Master
I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely suffering from two things right now: negro fatigue and homosexual fatigue. Add radical feminism and the attempts to legalize 30 million illegal Mexicans, and I just wonder how long before this country collapses under its own weight.

This garbage is simply not sustainable. The last bastions of manliness, essentially the last refuge from all this Cultural Marxist bull****, aka the locker room/club-house of a men's professional sports team, is now under attack. The PTB has clearly decided that no institution shall remain untouched when it comes to homosexual/feminist/Marxist indoctrination.

The Great Reset, you cannot come soon enough.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I was listening to a radio station this morning and the two dunces were discussing the “openly gay” Jason Collins and also the controversial “tweet” (God, how I loathe that word) that Dolphins WR, Mike Wallace, made about the situation. From “Twitter”…

A rather benign comment followed by a half-hearted retraction...where's the controversy in that? But the two DJ’s were fundamentally disgusted and repeatedly called Wallace a “dumb cave man,” saying stuff such as: “this kind of intolerant homophobia is why there is only ONE openly gay athlete in team sports...and in the year 2013, no less! These are the kind of guys that think Collins is looking at them when they're naked in the shower.”

As Don mentioned, given the ludicrous levels of totalitarian “protection” that homosexuals are afforded by the autocratic Marx-o-Media and Corporate FedGov, the “new civil rights movement” will again force whites to integrate with dysfunctional, sociopathic degeneracy that has no place in a healthy white society. Compare and contrast the nauseating, sewage-level depths that “our” government/media complex with stoop to in order to ensure that non-whites and homosexuals are furnished with “equality” (the pinnacle of fallacy) to how white males are regarded…

[video=youtube;IWZ5KQm12Lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWZ5KQm12Lk[/video]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If media figures were to "come out" their number would be almost as high or higher than the Jewish representation. I wouldn't have thought it possible even a few years ago, but homosexual "rights" are now more sacrosanct than those of blacks. Any and all blacks who say anything even slightly anti-"gay" will be punished, albeit much more lightly than when Whites exhibit "homophobia." The Animal Farm hierarchy in the USSA now goes Jews > homosexuals > feminists > blacks > other racial and ethnic minorities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> heterosexual Whites.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely suffering from two things right now: negro fatigue and homosexual fatigue. Add radical feminism and the attempts to legalize 30 million illegal Mexicans, and I just wonder how long before this country collapses under its own weight.

This garbage is simply not sustainable. The last bastions of manliness, essentially the last refuge from all this Cultural Marxist bull****, aka the locker room/club-house of a men's professional sports team, is now under attack. The PTB has clearly decided that no institution shall remain untouched when it comes to homosexual/feminist/Marxist indoctrination.

The Great Reset, you cannot come soon enough.

Amen brother, don't forget the Bengazi cover-up........Our government is rotten to the core

I remember when Magic Johnson and Isaih Thomas use to kiss each other on the lips before their games against each other, I would consider that "coming out".

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"A rather benign comment followed by a half-hearted retraction...where's the controversy in that? But the two DJ’s were fundamentally disgusted and repeatedly called Wallace a “dumb cave man,” saying stuff such as: “this kind of intolerant homophobia is why there is only ONE openly gay athlete in team sports...and in the year 2013, no less! These are the kind of guys that think Collins is looking at them when they're naked in the shower.”
Of course he is looking at them in the shower! If I saw naked women showering I would look - as would any heterosexual man. And if the women complained they would be treated as poor victims. But let a straight man complain that a gay poke is gawking at them and they are an ignorant bigot.

white is right

Hall of Famer
"A rather benign comment followed by a half-hearted retraction...where's the controversy in that? But the two DJ’s were fundamentally disgusted and repeatedly called Wallace a “dumb cave man,â€￾ saying stuff such as: “this kind of intolerant homophobia is why there is only ONE openly gay athlete in team sports...and in the year 2013, no less! These are the kind of guys that think Collins is looking at them when they're naked in the shower.â€￾
Of course he is looking at them in the shower! If I saw naked women showering I would look - as would any heterosexual man. And if the women complained they would be treated as poor victims. But let a straight man complain that a gay poke is gawking at them and they are an ignorant bigot.
I found this story amusing a former fiancee of this guy was shocked by his secret......:biggrin:http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9227052/collins-fiancee-reaction

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just saw this article today lamenting the fact that Jason Collins has not yet been signed by any NBA teams:

[h=1]Three months after coming out of the closet, Jason Collins is still without an NBA gig[/h]
A snippet:

In a world where the uncaring end presents “who cares?†as its new form of homophobia, perhaps Collins’ lack of employment could be viewed as the new normal. It’s very possible that I’m being an appalling optimist in this case, but I have to look through these particular glasses as an NBA analyst first. Jason Collins was a fringe NBA roster participant in 2012-13, before his announcement and dedication brought tears to our eyes. If he doesn’t get a gig this summer, it may have less to do with backwards thinking, and more to do with basketball thinking.

In a way, that would be an advancement of sorts. Even if we have to miss out on Jason Collins flummoxing Dwight Howard’s post moves four times a year in 2013-14.
Let’s not settle for that type of advancement, though. Let’s hire a guy that can contribute to an NBA team for a modest price, and make an indelible mark along the way. It’s a win-win, guys.

Yeah, the announcement "brought tears to our eyes". Signing him would be an "advancement" and an "indelible mark". Jeez.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Collins is a talentless goof. Look up his stats, he stinks. It's a modern day miracle that he wasn't out of the league 5-8 years ago.