January 20, 2009- No Television Day

I would like to declare January 20, 2009 No Television Day. So get a good book out and sit back and read. As we know, nothing important will take place this day in Washington.

Tom Iron

Mentor
screamingeagle,

Outstanding idea. I would hope to see your idea expanded to people getting rid of the idiot box for good, just as my wife and I did a few years ago.

Tom Iron...

Deacon

Guru
Even ESPN will televise the Inauguration. Pathetic.

I plan on lifting weights while watching a couple of episodes of Monk on DVD.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
You have my participation. "Hellivision" is bad enough, as 75-90% of the trash they churn out is pure horse manure! This cult-of-personality push for "Bacrock YObuma" is even beyond the standard cultural Marxist's propaganda MO!
smiley11.gif
smiley7.gif

G

Good idea. For me it won't be much of a change anyway. There's hardly anything of quality on TV and most of the programming is down right infuriating to a self respecting White man.

The soul of our people would be much healthier if we all turned off the synagogue in the living room. Especially Tuesday. The programing that day will be aimed at demoralizing normal White America with the same mantra we've been hearing for decades: Whites can't possibly reverse the darkening of America and even if they could it would be morally wrong. Those are both lies that are only accepted by most Whites because they've been pounded into their mind via the Telavivision.

Europe

Mentor
I was watching CNN during the election and one of the woman anchors said that white people are not the future of America. This is how bad it's getting.

Europe said:
I was watching CNN during the election and one of the woman anchors said that white people are not the future of America. This is how bad it's getting.

CNN--Communist News Network (a/k/a Controlled News Network)

Why should you be shocked to hear something like that from this station? I apologize for the sarcastic overtone, but expect to hear crapola like this coming from the newscasters. CNN is, to me, the worst offender (with MSNBC coming in a not-too-distant second).

Controlled News Network? I like that! They are one of the reasons I have not gotten cable.

BTW, Watching a DVD or tape is fine. You are at least controlling what you are watching. I rarely watch anything live nowadays. When you record it you have at least some control.

G

Europe said:

You don't have to turn to a leftist station like CNN to hear that viewpoint. The GOP leaders and most mainstream "conservatives" unabashedly trumpet this notion, also. Of course, it is entirely laudable and inevitable in their view.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
BTW, Watching a DVD or tape is fine. You are at least controlling what you are watching. I rarely watch anything live nowadays. When you record it you have at least some control.

The Reb home will notwatch TV on Tuesday either. I might watch a DVD, but that will be it.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guys I am watching this special on HBO about the upcoming BO presidency . Its sicking, every other entertainer is putting down the history of America and underlining the wrongs done to blacks, over and over.....I am afraid this is just a taste of whats coming. Right now Samuel L. "motherf..king" Jackson is say how "great" MLK was!

Now, U2 is singing about MLK in there great song Pride in the America. I have a sick feeling in my stomach, knowing what a fraud MLK really was. God help us.

I just flipped on Controlled News Network and I see a young suave Negro buck hosting the segment. In those first few minutes, I witness a bunch of high-steppin' pickaninnies with a White, queeny "coach" who were picked to perform at the inaug'rashun. Then the buck proceeds to tell us that a bunch of teeny Atlanta chitlins called "The Little Obamas" will be performing as well. Mark my words, people; this be a big black thang when Tuesday comes!

waterbed

Mentor
In europe they show it on Tuesday also.I think it would go about how bad whitey is.slavery(without telling africans sold the slaves.ans sold them mostly to the arab world wo were forbidden by koran to use muslims.Moors(arabs and somalis)conquered parts of europe and introduced african slaves to europeans.europeans also didn't castraded the slaves after they didn't need them anymorelike others did

blacks had to sit back in the bus.is this true BTW????
becuase I saw a picture of the mother of jeremiah wright and he said his mother had to sit back in the bus but she is so lightskinned and not negro looking I wonder the people did saw she was a bit "black"

waterbed said:
In europe they show it on Tuesday also.I think it would go about how bad whitey is.slavery(without telling africans sold the slaves.ans sold them mostly to the arab world wo were forbidden by koran to use muslims.Moors(arabs and somalis)conquered parts of europe and introduced african slaves to europeans.europeans also didn't castraded the slaves after they didn't need them anymorelike others did

blacks had to sit back in the bus.is this true BTW????

becuase I saw a picture of the mother of jeremiah wright and he said his mother had to sit back in the bus but she is so lightskinned and not negro looking I wonder the people did saw she was a bit "black"
And it was white people who ended slavery. Slavery had existed unquestioned mostly for 1,000s of years and it was mostly white Christians who ended slavery througout the world.

Also, many free blacks owned slaves. In fact, one of the richest men of the early 1600s was a black man named Anthony Johnson. He owned the first official slave for life in America. He went to court and argued that because he and his "indentured servant" were from Africa that he should be allowed to follow African laws on this matter and the judge went with it.

Moreover, there were many Slavic slaves in ancient and medieval Egypt and throughout the Middle East. There is no doubt some black people in those areas owned white people.

Europe

Mentor
I read that there were North Africans that would cross the mediterrean an enslave people from Sicily and other southern European areas.

I agree with Latspread that many Republicans want open borders. I think the Wall Street Journal is big on that. Just as they are big on outsourcing. All this supposed free trade nonsense. Is shipping jobs overseas "trade"?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or is it a 3 day weekend of Soul Train of sorts? From watching the affelets play football, to watching the news give praise to BO to White Homosexuals starting a magnet school for "gifted" black kids, it is never ending. It seems every channel I view has some negro in it and that we as Americans should be greatful and embrace this group of people who have "enriched" our lives. It seems to be a surreal dream to me.

I still can't believe American whites voted a black racist in as president!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Is it just me or is it a 3 day weekend of Soul Train of sorts? From watching the affelets play football, to watching the news give praise to BO to White Homosexuals starting a magnet school for "gifted" black kids, it is never ending. It seems every channel I view has some negro in it and that we as Americans should be greatful and embrace this group of people who have "enriched" our lives. It seems to be a surreal dream to me.

I still can't believe American whites voted a black racist in as president!

All great reasonsfor not watching TV.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I can't recall that I've ever watched an inauguration anyway. Not about to start now, either.

TV is for PPV events and DVD's only.
smiley36.gif

p.s. This inauguration is going to cost 4x more than the next most expensive inauguration in history. Edited by: White Shogun

Turn off the TV Monday; It is starting early. The only benefit this year is that we may hear less about the life and times of Michael King Jr.

Slavery was a common human institution until white christians worked to abolish it. The Catholic church limited it to non-christians. A religious order called the Mercedarians raised money to free poor catholics held by the moslems. William Wilburforce and other english reformers abolished slavery. The Royal Navy enforced this law. The Royal navy should be honored as the greatest antislavery force in history. We must not forget that 500,000 white americans laid down to free the slaves in 1861-1865. The blacks were happy being slaves.
I am tired of being called racist.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I'm not at all ashamed to admit that I get nearly all my news from conservative websites or from the radio. Most television "news" programs are biased and more for entertainment than for education.

Even as far as sports go, I only watch games if I'm there live or if I'm in the bar when one is on the TV. I don't even use my television unless it's to watch DVDs. I certainly am not going to watch the a$$-kissing on Tuesday.

Most TV programs are just nauseating to watch.

I mean, I enjoy watching The Three Stooges on youtube as much as the next person, but that kind of silly humor -- you know you're "above" it because it's just slapstick. Shows like "Gray's Anatomy" and "Sex in the City" and "Gossip Girl" try to make you think that this is how you should behave.

I bought season 1 of the 1960s Dragnet series (there's only 1 season available of the 1967-1970 run) so I'm set for the week as far as harmless entertainment goes.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
That sodomite bed-wetter is Ron Clark, and he's received a major push from "Oafrah Winflea" for his Atlanta school for "gifted" black kids. Some of those kids will be going to grovel to/from Globalist puppet "Bacrock YObuma"...

Kids from Ron Clark school to perform at inaugural balls

A group of students from an inner-city Atlanta private school that scored an Internet hit with a rap about the election is headed to Washington, D.C., to perform during inauguration events.

About 20 students from the Ron Clark Academy will sing their new song, "Dear Obama," during at least four inaugural balls on Jan. 20. At one of the events, the students will share the stage with R&B stars Usher and Patti LaBelle.

The students wrote the new song as a follow-up to their YouTube hit "Vote However U Like," which landed the children on ABC's "Good Morning America," CNN and BET.

Clark wrote the best-selling teaching book "The Essential 55" and who was portrayed by Matthew Perry in the TNT movie "The Ron Clark Story."

Ron Clark Academy Kids Rap for Obama

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GiovaniMarcon said:
I'm not at all ashamed to admit that I get nearly all my news from conservative websites or from the radio. Most television "news" programs are biased and more for entertainment than for education.

Even as far as sports go, I only watch games if I'm there live or if I'm in the bar when one is on the TV. I don't even use my television unless it's to watch DVDs. I certainly am not going to watch the a$$-kissing on Tuesday.

Most TV programs are just nauseating to watch.

I mean, I enjoy watching The Three Stooges on youtube as much as the next person, but that kind of silly humor -- you know you're "above" it because it's just slapstick. Shows like "Gray's Anatomy" and "Sex in the City" and "Gossip Girl" try to make you think that this is how you should behave.

I bought season 1 of the 1960s Dragnet series (there's only 1 season available of the 1967-1970 run) so I'm set for the week as far as harmless entertainment goes.

I've been trying to watch a bit of prime time TV lately in order to see what the masses are being fed. It's very difficult to do as I quit watching thatcrap decades ago. It's almost liketrying to forceyourself to eat something you detest; the gag reflex is always ready to kick in.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I heard some twit on ESPN compare the Cardinals improbable superbowl run to that of Obama's win. Despite the fact that he was way up on Clinton and McCain the entire presidential race....with emphasis on 'race.' How on earth could you skew the situation so badly to suggest thatObama was the underdog?

As White Shogun said, inaguration ceremonies are as boring as can be. The White House, and the rich hypocrites who have dwelled within throughout our history,are a symbol of our oppression. They are a symbol of our weak choices and pathetic pandering to anyone and everyone who isnt white. Their versions of equality are everything accept equal.