J Will denied reinstatement

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's good to see another white guy in the NBA, even if he doesn't act like a WASP
smiley36.gif

I always thought he was a bit young to call it a career. Lots of guys don't hit their best athletic years until they're 33-34, with at least another 3-4 years of decreasing effectiveness as bench support after that. If he were 38 then I'd believe it more.

RBNY123

Wow great news i love j will even if he acted a little g.

he would be good on the Knicks.
he is a run and gun player.

... or a key component to a contender.

P-NutLane

Guru
One of my favorites. When I was a freshman, he came to Sacremento. He influenced my game some.

P-NutLane said:
One of my favorites. When I was a freshman, he came to Sacremento. He influenced my game some.

he was one of the few players worth watching on one of the few teams worth watching (The Sacto Kings) after Michael Jordan quit (the second time) and before Lebron James came into the league.

the NBA needs more J-Will's.
talented, flashy, unselfish point guards who run fun teams with great execution. even more so than talented shooting guards who only help themselves.

The NBA also lacks the high talented big men that make the game worth watching in my opinion. We need a young Shaq type, a David Robinson, a Patrick Ewing, and a Hakeem Olajuwon.

point guards and centers make the league go round.

j41181

Master
P-NutLane said:
Flashy, yet unselfish. He was like Mark Price, but only with more flash and flare, but also quite erratic. I was happy to see him win the 2006 Championship (even though I favored Dallas), he played a vital role, even though Wade get's virtually all the credit. I hope he goes to a team that really needs him. I still love doing his elbow-pass, and the quick-trigger 3!
smiley2.gif