Iverson RETIRES

j41181

Master
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Allen-Iverson-retires;_ylt=Aju_kD0ovGKKy..6BXyb1Ie8vLYF?urn=nba,204978

Nice knowing you, Mr. Ballhog!!

I can't doubt he was a great player for his size, talent, and displayed some amazing accomplishments. But, I never liked him, because of his nasty attitude, and immaturity. He was never a team-player, a classic me-first player, and just had nasty track record on and off the court.

Thank God, he's finally retiring, though it's likely he'll attempt a few unsuccessful comebacks! SEE YEAH!!

jwhite96

Guru
This criminal was in prison after being convicted of attempted murder for stomping a group of white HS students, when a "brotha" was Governor of Virginia. Wilder the incompetent racist pardoned Iverson so he could join the team of the most anti-white college BB coach in history John Thompson. As they say, the rest is history

guest301

Hall of Famer
I would say BYE, but he will be back playing for somebody eventually if he can check his starter ego at the door once he starts missing those paychecks.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
There's decent guys who've never won a championship, but deserved one (Patrick Ewing comes to mind), and then there's wannabe thugs gangsters like Allen Iverson, who I am glad failed to win the big dance.

I hope he enjoys his status as a poor man's Steve Nash.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Iverson was a thug & ballhog. I never could stand him, so good riddens. However (as G301 alluded to), I'm sure he'll come out of retirement once he blows his dough on mansion, roll royces & bling-blang...TNB style.