It looks like a white dude is in your body

Europe

Mentor
ESPN was showing Keyshawn Johnson celebrating a touchdown at the end of the game and he thought they had tied,but they were still 7 down. Chris Carter said to Keyshawn "It looks like a white dude is in your body."
Did anybody see this on Monday Night Countdown a few minutes ago?

jcolec02

Mentor
Hmmmmmm....must have missed that one, guess the station executives did too.

Westside

Hall of Famer
No, but if that happened its a new low, and more reason why I do not watch that detestable network any longer.

DWFan

Mentor
Alpha Male said:
If a white dude was "in his body," he would have known the score.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I missed Carter's racist remark, but just caught the middle of a football segment on Sports Center which featured four black announcersand one White one.ESPN's next program was a coal black NFL Live (all three hosts were black). So ESPN's idea of "diversity" and "equality" when it comes to football announcing gigs is to giveroughly 90% of the jobs to a minority which is little more than 10% of the population --and one which is hardly known for its literacy and command of the English language -- and 10% to everyone else. Edited by: Don Wassall

icsept

Master
I didn't hear it as I make a habit of not listening to Cris Carter. But ESPN will probably give him a raise for supporting the company agenda: denigrating white males.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
If some of the DWF's woke up and showed outrage over these type of racist comments things would change. As it stands now things will only get worse. I'm positive that we here at castefootball and a tiny minority of the white population are the only ones who were offended by the comment.

Next time a white guy does something stupid in an NFL game I want one of the white announcers to say," Looks like he has a black guys brain."
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Next time a black QB makes an intelligent decision or leads a comeback I'll remark "Hey - looks like there is a white dude in his body."

I'm sure everyone will laugh and give each other high fives just like with Carter's remark.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
ESPN was showing Keyshawn Johnson celebrating a touchdown at the end of the game and he thought they had tied,but they were still 7 down. Chris Carter said to Keyshawn "It looks like a white dude is in your body."
Did anybody see this on Monday Night Countdown a few minutes ago?

I assume that the eldest Caste Sage, the everlasting wigger, Mike Ditka, was laughing and "jiving"Â￾ along with his obnoxious pals. I'll never forget a "spoof commercial"Â￾ for Sunday NFL Countdown in which Ditka dressed up like "pimp"Â￾ with a fur coat, sun glasses, jewelry, had a decorative cane, a golden cup, and seated in a jewel-encrusted throne"¦Ditka was "dancing"Â￾ while rapper Snoop Dogg serenaded him with a rap song.

I fully expect the always-unbearable Chris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson to make racist comments and act foolish. A 70 year old former tight end and "drill sergeant"Â￾ head coach behaving in such a manner is ever more revolting. Geld über alles. Then again, most old white men are indeed wiggers, unbeknownst to them, however.

Chris Mortenson is quite literally the only non-detestable person employed by ESPN.

Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Keyshawn Johnson has shown his racism time and time again. He first showed what an ass he really is by hating on my man Wayne Chrebet. Chrebet apparently had a "non-stop motor" and "deceptive speed" so he was able to put up better numbers than Johnson during their first two seasons in the league. This couldn't be allowed so Johnson let Chrebet have it during interviews and through his book "Just Give me the Damn Ball." Apparently Shelley Smith helped him write this rag of an autobiography because we all know the guy can barely put a sentence together.

If that wasn't enough I'll never forget the video I saw of Johnson and sumo friend Warren Sapp laughing and calling Chrebet "flashlight." All this done to a guy who wasn't drafted, was almost turned away at training camp because security didn't believe he was actually a player, and turned out to be one of the better receivers in NFL history. The bruthas do anything to pick apart the small minority of white skill position players.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
To this day Chrebet is still loathed by the Jets DWFs. On a Jets fansite, the DWFs commented that Danny Woodhead is just the latest "token white boy, just like Chrebet was".

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
To this day Chrebet is still loathed by the Jets DWFs. On a Jets fansite, the DWFs commented that Danny Woodhead is just the latest "token white boy, just like Chrebet was".

I totally disagree with you on this one Footballdad. Chrebet was actually a fan favorite among the DWF's . I know this for a fact. I went to many Jets games during the late 90's and he always got the loudest cheers. Also he went to high school in my hometown of Garfield, NJ which is only a few towns over from East Rutherford. That's another reason the fans here love him. He's one of the rare white skill position players that actually gets respect from the DWF's.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In Chrebet's day, that was the case. But if you peruse any Jets board THESE DAYS, Chrebet is only spoken of in derisive tones. They've forgotten how good he was, and now just look at what Johnson and Sapp said about him as gospel. History has been re-written.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Do you think it'spossible that some of these DWF's (Drunk White Fans) are HBF's (High Black Fans)? Edited by: Alpha Male

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
In Chrebet's day, that was the case. But if you peruse any Jets board THESE DAYS, Chrebet is only spoken of in derisive tones. They've forgotten how good he was, and now just look at what Johnson and Sapp said about him as gospel. History has been re-written.

That could be true. I haven't checked out any Jets boards lately. The generation that watched him play and actually went to games has a lot of respect for him though.

I always love driving through Garfield and seeing the Welcome to Garfield Home of Wayne Chrebet sign. It won't be long though before they add Luis Castillo and Miles Austin to the the sign though.

JReb1

Mentor
A lot of DWF fans on boards are probably young and just believe that a small White WR couldn't be as good as a chiseled afflete with a room brightening smile. I remember Chrebet making several awesome catches as the Jets upset the favored Bucs at home and when Wayne caught the GW the camera pointed to Johnson on the sideline shaking his head. Classic, seing the so-called "star" being upstaged by the guy he called a "flashlight" compared to him.
smiley36.gif

Europe

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
I missed Carter's racist remark, but just caught the middle of a football segment on Sports Center which featured four black announcers and one White one.  ESPN's next program was a coal black NFL Live (all three hosts were black).  So ESPN's idea of "diversity" and "equality" when it comes to football announcing gigs is to give roughly 90% of the jobs to a minority which is little more than 10% of the population -- and one which is hardly known for its literacy and command of the English language -- and 10% to everyone else. 

I have been thinking about getting rid of cable. I pay $900 a year for this. I could do a lot of other things with that money. Cable should be free for any channel that has ads. We pay $900 and still have to watch all the ads and mediocre shows. I don't think there is a show I would really miss on cable if I canceled.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Carter should be fired for that comment.  As icsept said he will probably get a raise.

Had a White announcer or sportcaster said "it looks like a black dude's brain is in your head" (or something similar), he would have been immediately fired, demonized by the MSM & race hustlers like Al Sharlaton & probably charged w/ a (BS) "hate crime".
smiley18.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Carter should be fired for that comment. As icsept said he will probably get a raise.

Had a White announcer or sportcaster said "it looks like a black dude's brain is in your head" (or something similar), he would have been immediately fired, demonized by the MSM & race hustlers like Al Sharlaton & probably charged w/ a (BS) "hate crime".
smiley18.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

You mean like Don Imus or Rush Limbaugh?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
...I was referring to someone w/ ESPN (vs. talk radio). The caste-masters would lay into them 10x worst, because the ESPN/Fox Sports announcer(s) are not the ratings/cash cows that "Lameblah" & Imus are. For instance if Ron "Jaws" or Craig James, etc. made the comment...they'd feel the (bogus) repercussions worst than Rush/Imus.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Alpha Male

Mentor
Well, let's write ESPN. If ten or so of us email a complaint, perhaps they will take note. Remember the supplement ad that disparaged white males? Well, a bunch of us calledcustomer serviceor wrote emails; the ad was then significantly altered -offending no one-inthe subsequent issues (Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, Muscular Development, and etc.) I'll do some research, but if anyone can find a number to call ESPN or email to write them, please post it.