Isiah Thomas in college!

j41181

Master
Gee, I wonder long he'll last as college coach? The great Isiah Thomas make his move!
smiley36.gif
smiley21.gif

[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ak8uGSR2XbLybTLqY1Hlk7 S8vLYF?slug=aw-isiahfiu041409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns [/url]

guest301

Hall of Famer
This guy should not be coaching young men or be around the young college ladies with the sexual harrassment crap he pulled with the Knicks. What a stupid hire. Wouldn't totally suprise me if this turns out to be a disaster.

DWFan

Mentor
Thomas hit on my friend's girlfriend awhile back (not sure when...less than ten years ago). Just a typical power-mad scumbag that values spreading his worthless genes into future generations more than anything else.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thomas was grossly overrated as a player, and a horrible coach. The hire was a PR stunt to sell tickets & generate interest (no doubt).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Thomas has run every business he's been involved with in a decision-making capacity into the ground. and that's not just basketball teams, either.

i expect to hear a lot about NCAA violations and other non-positive reports coming from South Florida in the near future.
smiley11.gif