Is it just me or are there more whites with offers

I was just browsing through the high school section and it seems like there are a ton of whites getting offers/looks from FBS schools at positions like RB/WR. I know that every year there are those who get interest and then eventually fizzle out or get buried in the depth chart, but it really seems like there's alot more teams that are recruiting white players. Maybe it's just the great research that those guys were doing or something...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I think more White receivers will be offered this year.

Last year's recruitment (of receivers) looked disappointing, and CFs high school football section wasn't very active.

whiteathlete33 said:
What is your point? Are you F3dor?
Do you really not see the point? This is a GOOD THING. More whites being offered = good. It's not that hard.

I have no idea who F3dor is. I've been banned for posting the truth on here, the censorship is ridiculous. They fear me because they can't control me.

Deadlift said:
I think more White receivers will be offered this year.

Last year's recruitment (of receivers) looked disappointing, and CFs high school football section wasn't very active.
True, I guess the racism from last year is making it look like this year is a good year.

On another note I was looking through the NCAA Football 11 rosters on EA Sports.com and they have Seth Cunningham as a black guy in the game, as well as Brandon Wegher being black.
smiley7.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
They fear you because they can't control you? LOL!! You are hilarious!! What was your previous name Mr. Goldstein???? Again it's not necessary to start all these additional threads Mr. Goldstein.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
BackFromTheBan said:
whiteathlete33 said:
What is your point?  Are you F3dor?
Do you really not see the point? This is a GOOD THING. More whites being offered = good. It's not that hard. I have no idea who F3dor is. I've been banned for posting the truth on here, the censorship is ridiculous. They fear me because they can't control me.

Banned again! I guess we CAN control you!

guest301

Hall of Famer
The Hock said:
He should look in the mirror to see the person who can't control him.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Excellent point.

White=Right

It's amazing; you all are just like pansy liberals who will silence anyone that you disagree with. Just cause I'm not racist doesn't mean I should be banned. I should have the freedom to discuss the issues in a civil manner, but apparently that's not welcome here. All you want is to reinforce your own beliefs but will not listen to any argument otherwise.

I've been rational 100% of the time, but apparently this site is just a white power forum disguised as people debating intelligent thought.

Of course I get called a "troll" because I'm not a racist. And then you wonder why all the "DWF"s don't seem to "get it". Have you ever wondered why you have to hide over here on Castefootball? Because when rational people like me join you realize that you can't argue against me and thus ban me.

Sure, I understand that some of you are members of Stormfront and other white supremacy sites, but some of you at least try to portray yourselves as intelligent. So why do you try to control people into believing that I'm the bad guy here? What have I done that's so terrible to warrant a ban? Nothing.

I'm a white, American, Christian male just like most of you. But apparently that's not good enough to post on this website. It's a shame, since this place has good info on white players to follow. But I see you all as no different than feminists or other "oppressed" groups. You shut out rational thought and don't allow anyone to disagree or they get axed which is why you'll never be accepted mainstream.

The sad thing is, the white race is dying out. We don't breed fast enough compared to other races. This means that even if more people "wake up" to the problems in sports, it will be too late. The only thing whites still have is that they can still control things with money, but then again Israel is always there to require our undying support...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White=Right said:
It's amazing; you all are just like pansy liberals who will silence anyone that you disagree with. Just cause I'm not racist doesn't mean I should be banned. I should have the freedom to discuss the issues in a civil manner, but apparently that's not welcome here. All you want is to reinforce your own beliefs but will not listen to any argument otherwise.

I've been rational 100% of the time, but apparently this site is just a white power forum disguised as people debating intelligent thought.

Of course I get called a "troll" because I'm not a racist. And then you wonder why all the "DWF"s don't seem to "get it". Have you ever wondered why you have to hide over here on Castefootball? Because when rational people like me join you realize that you can't argue against me and thus ban me.

Sure, I understand that some of you are members of Stormfront and other white supremacy sites, but some of you at least try to portray yourselves as intelligent. So why do you try to control people into believing that I'm the bad guy here? What have I done that's so terrible to warrant a ban? Nothing.

I'm a white, American, Christian male just like most of you. But apparently that's not good enough to post on this website. It's a shame, since this place has good info on white players to follow. But I see you all as no different than feminists or other "oppressed" groups. You shut out rational thought and don't allow anyone to disagree or they get axed which is why you'll never be accepted mainstream.

The sad thing is, the white race is dying out. We don't breed fast enough compared to other races. This means that even if more people "wake up" to the problems in sports, it will be too late. The only thing whites still have is that they can still control things with money, but then again Israel is always there to require our undying support...

You still haven't read the posting guidelines have you, Einstein? You still think that because you're "clever" enough to keep registering under different names, like "BackfromtheBan," that we'll capitulate and let you turn this site into your personal version of a "free speech forum," which consists entirely of attacking Caste Football and those who post here. Geez, grow up. You are not wanted here, get it? Go start your own "free speech" forum and post to your heart's content.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, this guy seems to be a real knucklehead, but his topic thread title deserves a look. From my informal browsings of university offers, many black affletes have offers from high numbers of FBS schools, which then makes it look like the schools are primarily targeting black affletes (which they are), but sincea single afflete can only choose ONE of the multiple suitors, there are a great many schools that find that their "accepted offers" sheet becomes very thin. From my experience in the last half-dozen years, it seems that at the HS level, the number of exceptional white football players has been increasing, in spite of WhiteRivals and other scouting services attempts to suppress them, and the number of blacks participants has been decreasing, probably due to "economic" and "laziness" statistics. What say you??

White Power

Mentor
I agree no one has researched this topic more than me. Their isn't enough brothas to go around to fill all the D1 schools so they are forced to sign whites begrudgingly. Now some schools will recruit whites however the prefer blacks as to keep the status quo. The fact of the matter is their are more whites with offers, and the situation is only going to get better as long as the blacks are suffering through this depression that is gripping the country. Those on the bottom of the economic scale are always affected the most. I mean how is the brotha going to make football practice if his "sh*t" is thrown out on the side of the road, and he don't got no place to live. Yes I know tragic isn't it. However it is reality. Some brothas have to worry about just living day to day and that dosen't leave time for football or anything else. The white athlete can use the break anyway he can ge it. I just want to see whites dominate in college football like I know their capable of doing. So the answer to your question is yes however, and this is a big however this is not by design but by plain old necessity.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I research a lot in recruiting too. We have primarily white schools like BC, BYU, Nebraska, Iowa, etc, and we have the primarily black schools like Thug U, USC, the SEC, etc. The schools that "get stuck" with white athletes tend to recruit more of them. I've read a ton of a white recruits saying schools like BC "just felt like home" to them after they visit. I wonder why?
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The character of black athletes is noticeably lower than it was in the integrated NFL (and NBA) of the '60s and '70s. Much more laziness and criminality. Just as the "Great Society's" supposed "good intentions" ruined the already troubled black family unit by replacing the father with the government via welfare and food stamps, so the Caste System's supposed "good intentions" of raising blacks via extreme affirmative action in sports has in reality helped to shrink the available pool of black athletes by giving too many of them opportunities they didn't earn and thus won't succeed at because of physical and/or character deficiencies. Cultural Marxism has given blacks "pride" -- in excessively unhealthyamounts in most cases -- but it has also made them more dysfunctional than ever,which also feeds theirresentment of Whites.

Heightened awareness of the Caste System by Whites combined with acontinually shrinking pool of qualified black athletesis going to start to really squeeze the anti-White status quo in coming years.

Don Wassall said:
The character of black athletes is noticeably lower than it was in the integrated NFL (and NBA) of the '60s and '70s.  Much more laziness and criminality.  Just as the "Great Society's" supposed "good intentions" ruined the already troubled black family unit by replacing the father with the government via welfare and food stamps, so the Caste System's supposed "good intentions" of raising blacks via extreme affirmative action in sports has in reality helped to shrink the available pool of black athletes by giving too many of them opportunities they didn't earn and thus won't succeed at because of physical and/or character deficiencies.  Cultural Marxism has given blacks "pride" -- in excessively unhealthy amounts in most cases -- but it has also made them more dysfunctional than ever, which also feeds their resentment of Whites. 
<div> </div>
<div>Heightened awareness of the Caste System by Whites combined with a continually shrinking pool of qualified black athletes is going to start to really squeeze the anti-White status quo in coming years. </div>

Absolutely. Someone under 40 wouldn't recognize the black pro football players if transported back to 1964.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It is an interesting trend. At a recent full-contact youth football camp, the percentage (and quality) of black players was noticeably down. The last half-dozen years the camp had been held at Central Missouri U, which is a good 60 mile trek from Kansas City, but this year was held at a small Catholic University right south of downtown KC, yet there was still a much smaller percentage of black players, and with only a couple of exceptions, they were dreadful players. We even had a pair of 13-year-old sumos who would regularly fight with each other, fat a-flyin'. It was hysterical.

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
  Just as the "Great Society's" supposed "good intentions" ruined the already troubled black family unit by replacing the father with the government via welfare and food stamps,

Great line Don.

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
The character of black athletes is noticeably lower than it was in the integrated NFL (and NBA) of the '60s and '70s. Much more laziness and criminality. Just as the "Great Society's" supposed "good intentions" ruined the already troubled black family unit by replacing the father with the government via welfare and food stamps, so the Caste System's supposed "good intentions" of raising blacks via extreme affirmative action in sports has in reality helped to shrink the available pool of black athletes by giving too many of them opportunities they didn't earn and thus won't succeed at because of physical and/or character deficiencies. Cultural Marxism has given blacks "pride" -- in excessively unhealthyamounts in most cases -- but it has also made them more dysfunctional than ever,which also feeds theirresentment of Whites.
<div></div>
<div>Heightened awareness of the Caste System by Whites combined with acontinually shrinking pool of qualified black athletesis going to start to really squeeze the anti-White status quo in coming years.</div>
Excellent analysis, Don. The latitude given blacks (social reparations) by our society (Whites) since the late 60's/early 70's, coupled with your spot-on analysis of the government replacing the role of black fathers (and now many White fathers too (as we descend into the autocratic grip of a full-blown Gynocracy)) has completely removed any semblance of responsibility.

They are free to do and say as they please, with a seemingly unlimited number of "get out of jail free" cards. This, along with the support the MSM gives them (via portrayal as doctors, lawyers, police chiefs and oh-so-hip-and-cool detectives on TV as well as the coolest cat in the room in their commercials) it's no wonder their sense of "self esteem" and "pride" are so great (even though so wholly undeserved.)

With restraints completely removed, combined with aggressive affirmative action policies, their sense of entitlement and privilege has become very obvious in their actions and behavior (and quality of play) and more Whites are starting to wake up and say "enough" (at least in their minds...the First Amendment doesn't really apply to us in cases like this.)

I believe this is the reason why the PTB in this arena (including the MSM, see the "60 Minutes" piece on "Polys" in the NFL) are aggressively going after "Polys" to help compensate for this. "Polys" are the "new black" and help satisfy the unofficial yet "official" affirmative action policies of the NFL, just like Latinos did for MLB when black numbers declined there.
Edited by: Highlander