Is Calzaghe running from Kessler?

aussieaussie

I read an interesting article about Mikkel Kessler on east side boxing the other day. East side boxing is a bastion of anti-white rhetoric however occasionally they write something decent. The article was about whether or not Joe Calzaghe is running from Mikkel Kessler. I was wondering if anyone else believes that Joe Calzaghe is dodging Mikkel. I realize that from a caste perspective the topic may be irrelevant but a topic I find interesting none the less. Joe Calzaghe is one of my favorite fighters. Mikkel is my favorite fighter. In my humble opinion Joe calzaghe is dodging Mikkel Kessler.(B-hop also wants no part of Kessler. I have seen B-Hop call out several fighters, but never Kessler due to the fact that he also knows he would be overwhelmed).Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching Calzaghe slap the sh*t out of the Africans he faces but I do feel he is doing a disservice to boxing fans by not fighting the best.(Mikkel Kessler) I feel at Calzaghes age if he were to be given legendary status (which I certainly believe he rightfully deserves) by the MSM he would have received it already. Kessler on the other hand at his current age has many years of fight still left in him. A knockout win over Calzaghe would go a long way in showing the world exactly who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world today, as well as help cement Mikkel's legacy of being the greatest Super Middleweight in the history of the sport of boxing. Another five or six consecutive successful defenses with a knockout win over Calzaghe thrown in for good measure and I believe he claims the title of the greatest Super Middleweight of all time hands down, no questions asked.
P.S. I know alot of Calzaghe fans frequent this site. (I am one of them) No disrespect to a great white warrior, as well as great representative of our people Joe Calzaghe intended.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Probably because of the relatively small purse the fight can generate. Not out of fear of Kessler. Joe is too tough to fear any fighter within his weight range.