is 2010 the best year for caste football?

f3dor

Guru
any of you follow soccer??in the champions league the team i bet on are through to the finals, they are 100 percent white.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8643891.stm

More evidecen that so far this could be the best year in white sports history. The other teams in the semi are inter milan and barca, both very white teams.

Also i have a question for you all, what age is "your prime" in regards to 100 metre sprinting?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
First off, Lemaitre will go sub 10 this year. I say that he goes at least anywhere from 9.90-9.95 minimum. Call me crazy but he is unlike anyone I've ever seen. He blows away times that even Asafa Powell and Tyson Gay ran at his age. Christope also does this while having little experience and he lacks strength. His form in the 10.03 run is horrible. The kid has almost no drive phase, bobs from side to side, has too short of a stride, and little muscle. Yet he runs 10.03 with no wind! Tell me how you do that with every thing he did wrong. His start was average at best.

I guarantee several sub 10's from him this summer. You guys can hold me to that. I will take the abuse if I'm wrong. I would be willing to bet money on it. Any one who wants to be against Lemaitre going sub 10 this summer, let me know. I will back it up with a money bet. That is how sure I am of his success!

f3dor

Guru
white lightning said:
First off, Lemaitre will go sub 10 this year. I say that he goes at least anywhere from 9.90-9.95 minimum. Call me crazy but he is unlike anyone I've ever seen. He blows away times that even Asafa Powell and Tyson Gay ran at his age. Christope also does this while having little experience and he lacks strength. His form in the 10.03 run is horrible. The kid has almost no drive phase, bobs from side to side, has too short of a stride, and little muscle. Yet he runs 10.03 with no wind! Tell me how you do that with every thing he did wrong. His start was average at best.

I guarantee several sub 10's from him this summer. You guys can hold me to that. I will take the abuse if I'm wrong. I would be willing to bet money on it. Any one who wants to be against Lemaitre going sub 10 this summer, let me know. I will back it up with a money bet. That is how sure I am of his success!

wow you have me all excited. ive always believed that whites are just as good at sprinting than blacks, but alot of branwashing stops whites believing they can compete. All i want this kid to do is get whites competing in 100 metre sprinting which i know they can do.

If he beats the doped up bolt i a bonus.

BTW what you say is very logical and im with you, you know alot more about sprinting than me. IM amore a soccer/golf/boxing expert. But this gets me excited in sprinting again.

When is his first race???

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Most likely the third week of May but there has been no official announcement yet. At the latest it will be the last week of May. I can see him possibly running a sub 10 before the European Championships. He just needs the right conditions.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christophe Lemaitre opened up his season with a 10.09 today. He is only a tenth of a second away from a sub 10. The kid will smash the barrier very soon. Probably by his second or third race of the season. He is about to make history. This guy makes running these times look easy! Amazing sprinter. Congrats to Christophe on an eye popping, statement win in a great time!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Christophe Lemaitre opened up his season with a 10.09 today. He is only a tenth of a second away from a sub 10. The kid will smash the barrier very soon. Probably by his second or third race of the season. He is about to make history. This guy makes running these times look easy! Amazing sprinter. Congrats to Christophe on an eye popping, statement win in a great time!

What I'm wondering is if he does break 10 seconds, and I think he will, will be media make a big deal about him being the first white to accomplish this feat? After all if a black man never broke 10 seconds and the day finally came we would never hear the end of it.

f3dor

Guru
im really hyped for this guy.

Im going to be honest. I hated atheltics(well the sprints) because it was filled with ugly pedded up blacks that the media cream over.

But this guy looks so naturally atheletic. PLUS HES 19???

BTW woods missed the cut this weekend, shot a 79 on a very easy court. He four putted, and made only 21 percent of fairways.

White boxer saul alverez won.

BTW folks im dissapointed none of you have commented on the 16 year old italian phenom in the gol section??

f3dor

Guru
matt kncoked out kimbo slice. Ok so kimbos not that good, but the DWF didnt know this. Kimbo is a big draw and i think this is another victory for caste football.

mattmitrione.jpg