Insurgency in France

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is some serious rioting going on, as Revolver News calls it, "next level." Take a gander at the videos at this link. Ah, the joys of "diversity":

Flint

Mentor
Must be something in the drinking water in Paris, the Arabs in that city riot like crazy at the drop of a hat. I live a few miles from the largest Arab city outside the Middle East and you never hear a peep from them here.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Must be something in the drinking water in Paris, the Arabs in that city riot like crazy at the drop of a hat. I live a few miles from the largest Arab city outside the Middle East and you never hear a peep from them here.

With the way Globo Homo is pushing the LGBTQ Agenda if push comes to shove things will change very fast there and everywhere. It's
a powder keg just waiting to explode.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

'France Has Fallen': Dramatic Footage Shows Social Unrest Spreading In Third Night​

Rioters targeted municipal buildings, town halls, and libraries in various major cities, stores were looted, and all hell broke out nationwide as the government deployed 40,000 police officers yesterday afternoon to quell the violence. About 200 officers were injured overnight in the Paris suburb of Nanterre, where the teen was killed.

The unrest is so bad that President Emmanuel Macron left an EU summit in Brussels, where he will hold another emergency security meeting Friday, AFP reported, citing his office.

Video and pictures on social media of the rioting are absolutely shocking.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

'France Has Fallen': Dramatic Footage Shows Social Unrest Spreading In Third Night​

Rioters targeted municipal buildings, town halls, and libraries in various major cities, stores were looted, and all hell broke out nationwide as the government deployed 40,000 police officers yesterday afternoon to quell the violence. About 200 officers were injured overnight in the Paris suburb of Nanterre, where the teen was killed.

The unrest is so bad that President Emmanuel Macron left an EU summit in Brussels, where he will hold another emergency security meeting Friday, AFP reported, citing his office.

Video and pictures on social media of the rioting are absolutely shocking.

I was on Twitter earlier today, lots going on there, but what are the demands of these people (I suppose we can call them people, to be generous)? From everything I see, it's just to loot and destroy. It will be interesting to see how long it can go on before the Macron government decides to stop it, or if they decide to stop it.

Flint

Mentor
Actually while I have no sympathy for the rioters I hope they give it to France good and hard. You pay the price for cucking and this is it. I would like to see them topple the government and set up an Arab caliphate. That would be a good cautionary tale for Whites everywhere.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was on Twitter earlier today, lots going on there, but what are the demands of these people (I suppose we can call them people, to be generous)? From everything I see, it's just to loot and destroy. It will be interesting to see how long it can go on before the Macron government decides to stop it, or if they decide to stop it.

The third world african and muslim parasites have been fed an anti-White narrative for years and have been told they are victims while France and other European countries continue to import them It's all by design. At the same time this is happening thousands more dark parasites are being funneled across the Mediterranean. It's an invasion plain and simple.

jphoss

Mentor
Actually while I have no sympathy for the rioters I hope they give it to France good and hard. You pay the price for cucking and this is it. I would like to see them topple the government and set up an Arab caliphate. That would be a good cautionary tale for Whites everywhere.
Agreed the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And this shows what a joke cucked western countries are. They’re all hanging on by a thread

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The French foreign legion was pretty bad-ass at one point. Perhaps this whole affair will get a reaction (and said reaction will spread in Europe).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This is also interesting on a societal level. You would think that the people themselves would rise up as in days of old and repel the invaders. But unfortunately in our new "civilized" society people in a country like France are largely unarmed and cucked at the same time. They could outnumber the roaches by 50 to 1 and it doesn't matter, they won't do anything. Police and military could stop it LIKE THAT, but "leaders" decide not to........

We're better off over on this side of the pond, but just look at what happened during the Saint Floyd riots, CHAD or whatever they called it in Seattle and the endless Portland fiasco. Patriots were few and far between. Ones that did do anything were prosecuted and the regular people just stood by with their thumbs up their butts. Law enforcement did next to nothing, just like France. And in both instances everyone is fed the same propaganda so that the sheep just follow along and actually support the madness.

clement

Guru
not really that big of a deal, happens regularly in france
left wing terrorism is a bigger threat to the government i think
in some cities left wing terrorists are also helping the arabs rioting

white lightning

Hall of Famer
France should be a wakeup call to all of Europe, Australia and America? The problem is our leaders make decisions that are the reason
for these things happening. Unless we clean the house of the majority of our leaders around the Western World this will continue to happen
until it's too late to ever go back to the world we once knew. There are no easy answers but new leaders and anti immigration poliices cominbed with sending them back despite how expensive it may be. Europe will become like the middle east and the muslims will rule.
Vast numbers are not easy to stop and they are coming by the millions. This is an invasion of fighting age men.

34cd5f579b96377b.jpg

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Amren.com

Mentor
Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Amren.com

Mentor

Arerequired

Mentor
The French foreign legion was pretty bad-ass at one point. Perhaps this whole affair will get a reaction (and said reaction will spread in Europe).
People have been saying the police are getting radicalized and acting on their own accord, but to my knowledge nothing has happened still.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
That could be it but I think its something else. Qmum and military arresting Macron. She's talking about Q.
How could Macron be the target? He's a golden boy of the NWO. Look at all of the destruction that he's left in his wake so far. It would have to be a really big army to unseat this fellow. Schwab and Soros would call in NATO and the US Military to keep him standing.

clement

Guru
the unrest was definitely real, i saw it first hand
it's over now, until next time

Amren.com

Mentor
How could Macron be the target? He's a golden boy of the NWO. Look at all of the destruction that he's left in his wake so far. It would have to be a really big army to unseat this fellow. Schwab and Soros would call in NATO and the US Military to keep him standing.
I guess you don't know about the Q plan. If you want to know about it start here...

sprintstar

Mentor
I have a good friend travelling in France and sent me pictures of the Eifel tower on the days the riots supposedly happening and the pics show nothing out of the ordinary. False flag??