"Indiana Pacers too White"

If the NBA has more white players, I will start watching basketball again. Right now it is too ghetto for me.

Psycho T is tearing up the summer leagues. Josh McRoberts who is on the Pacers summer league roster is showing some good things. didn't watch the games but he threw down some nasty dunks. McRoberts also has a good perimeter game.

The Pacers will be worth following.

Oh yeah, i still think that Psycho T will win more games and be more of a game changer than Blake Griffin.

P.S. Psycho T dunked on a 7'7 guy a couple of years ago. That is pretty good I would say.
smiley20.gif

I saw the list of the 6 white players on the Pacers. All those guys can play!

since the Pacers are the whitest team in the league what should we call them?

The "Snow Patrol" is taken so how about the "Cream Team?"

I can't wait for a future ESPN story about how racist ticket-buying white fans are single-handily keeping the NBA solvent. lol

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
pistol pete said:
Psycho T is tearing up the summer leagues. Josh McRoberts who is on the Pacers summer league roster is showing some good things. didn't watch the games but he threw down some nasty dunks. McRoberts also has a good perimeter game.

The Pacers will be worth following.

Oh yeah, i still think that Psycho T will win more games and be more of a game changer than Blake Griffin.

P.S. Psycho T dunked on a 7'7 guy a couple of years ago. That is pretty good I would say.
smiley20.gif

Yes, Hansborough dunked on that black player who injured himself and lost his chances of an NBA career. I can't remember his name off hand.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
There ya go Green Fire! UNC Ashville

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
As usual, if something is "too white" it's because of racism and the easily blamed but more difficultly identified good ol' boy network (doesn't matter if you're not specific, just say "good ol' boy network" and the PC media will love you), but if it's overwhelmingly minority it's due to hard work and skill, all the more so because these minorities had to overcome whitey's racism.

The pattern repeats itself so often that it becomes nauseating, like a poorly maintained carnival ride.

Taco

Guru
his name was kenny george i believe and i think he was 7'8". I think he had to get some part of his body amputated, i think because of how big he was.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I am actually looking forward to the nba season for a change. There are at least 3 teams with alot of whites who will play big minutes or start. The Indiana Pacers, Toronto Raptors and the Milwaukee Bucks. These teams along with the Suns will be the ones I watch the most. I also will watch Dallas too because of Nowitzki. We are making a little progress with more white players. We still have a long ways to go but at least it's better than it was 5 years ago. I also love all of the exciting young talent like Kevin Love, Tyler Hansborough, Chase Budinger, etc.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
White Lightning it is better than it was 5 years ago. However we have to take into account that we don't have any Chris Mullins, Larry Birds, or Kevin Mchales in the league. There isn't a white American star in the NBA at this point. I am totally disgusted by this. I was hoping Redick or Morrison would have been that star.

green fire317

Banned
i think Morrison will have a solid year this year, as well as Redick. Wasnt Morrison performing well in the summer league games? Edited by: green fire317

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Morrison was dominant during the summer league. i think he'd already have begun to establish himself if he hadn't suffered the knee injury at the beginning of his second year.

in the playoffs, Redick showed just how good he is. all he needs is minutes! he can play.

whiteathlete33 said:
White Lightning it is better than it was 5 years ago. However we have to take into account that we don't have any Chris Mullins, Larry Birds, or Kevin Mchales in the league. There isn't a white American star in the NBA at this point. I am totally disgusted by this. I was hoping Redick or Morrison would have been that star.

hopefully people will see all the really really good white European players and ask themselves why there aren't as many white American stars. then they will find out that they are discriminated against.

... the eighties had a lot of white stars. but i think that there hasn't been as many white stars as black stars since the sixties. then the flashy, in your face ABA-style game took over.

With Kevin Love, Joe Alexander, Chase Buddinger, Adam Morrison, JJ Reddick, and Tyler Hansbrough at least there is potential now. all those guys should turn out to be really good players and I would bet money that a few of them will be all-stars. They will encourage young white player to keep on playing hard and try to make it to the NBA. The next Larry Birds and Kevin McHales and J-Wills are growing up right now...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
You guys forgot maybe the best American white guy at the moment: David Lee. All he did last year was lead the NBA in double doubles.

Speaking of Lee, the Knicks may have 3 white starters this season if he re-signs. SF - Danilo Gallinari, PF David Lee and C Darko Milicic.

Freethinker said:
You guys forgot maybe the best American white guy at the moment: David Lee. All he did last year was lead the NBA in double doubles.

Speaking of Lee, the Knicks may have 3 white starters this season if he re-signs. SF - Danilo Gallinari, PF David Lee and C Darko Milicic.

David Lee is a great dunker too.

i think for the slam dunk contest they should have a WHITE vs. BLACK dunk off. the top blacks vs. the top whites. David Lee, Andrei Kirilenko, Rudy Fernandez, and Joe Alexander can hang with anybody.

oh yeah, i almost forgot about Chase Budinger. he is a great athlete too!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great idea Pistol Pete. I would definitely watch that dunk contest!!!!

There have been many comments on forums from random people about this, ie:

http://www.nbadraft.net/node/9189

..ive read a bunch of them and am in shock! i cannot believe how much people in the US put down white people! How did things ever get like this?!

To be honest, most of the stuff that comes up on caste football that people get wound up about dont really bother me, but i think this is the first time that im genuinly offended! Thank god theres non of that here in east europe
smiley2.gif
Edited by: accesscrimea

Isn't it funny it is Gottlieb and Kravitz are the ones leading the charge against this? Is it a coincidence they are party of a small minority with no power in media and banking. Why is it always these Finns that say things are too white?