lumsdenpower

Mentor
Chek my dept chart..

Peyton Manning

Mike alstott

Jessee Lumsden or Brock Forsey

Drew Bennett ,Stockley,Matt jones,Curtis

Shockey

for the offensive line make your pick .....

Justin Smith

Kelly Gregg

Young

Patrick Kerney or JARED ALLEn

Lehman

Urlacher

Fujita

Archuleta

Brian Russell

Dustin Fox and Kevin Kaesviharn or Mike Furrey...

Post your comments about this WHITE DREAM TEAM

lumsdenpower

Mentor
hey what is the name about the white safety in RAIDERS...he is very fast for a safety*-)he is free safety in Madden 2006....i dont remember his name!

G

Try this team on for size. The team would definetly be competitive...

QB - Manning, Brees, Brady

HB - Goings, Forsey, Lumsden, Fargas (1/2 White)

FB - Allstott

WR - Bennet, Stokley, Jones, KC, Joe J

TE - Heap, Shokey, Witten (Imagine those 2TE sets!)

OLine - No Probs

DE - Kerney, Schobel, Justin, Aaaron and Brady Smith. Jason Taylor (He is 3/4 white and VERY talented)

DT - Gregg, Fisk, Hovan, Payne(? Texans guy)

OLB - Brooking, Urlacher, Vrabel, Lehman,

MLB - Thomas, Morgan

FS - Lynch, Russel, Schweigart

SS- Archelleta, Bowan

CB - Fox, Kaevishuan, Furrey, McGraw(Played some CB in college, prefers FS)

K/PR - Tim Dwight

G

I'm also working on a mixed ethnicity (Hispanic, Polynesian and Asian) team aswell. Wouldn't be as good as the team above, but I think awarness needs to be raised for those players aswell... How can an all time passing leader in Timmy Chang get such a rough deal?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
WhiteRB, good team. Light at corner but still a playoff caliber team, possibly a Super Bowl winner.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Light at corner but still a playoff caliber team, possibly a Super Bowl winner.

Maybe we could pick up a couple of good corners from a few of the top tier high school programs. By the time they hit college they've all been moved to safety, so its no wonder there is a lack of quality white corners from which to pick a starting lineup.
smiley5.gif

G

The other side of the argument - the All-Black Team:

QB - Culpepper, McNabb

RB - Tomlinson, Alexander, Holmes

WR - Moss, Harrison, C. Johnson, Holt

TE - Gates, McMichael

OT - Pace, Jones, Ogden

OG - Woody, Shields, Allen

C - LeCharles Bentley

DE - Kearse, Peppers, Seymour

DT - Stroud, Henderson, Simon

LB - Lewis, Spikes, Suggs, Boulware

CB - Bailey, Smoot, McAlister, Rolle

S - Reed, Dawkins

PR/KR - Hall, Rossum

P - Rodney Williams

K - None (not that it matters)

This team SMOKES the All-White team - it's not even close.

G

Yeah. All whites probly 14 point dogs.

With a cover 2 D and a Peyton Manning run offence (5WR spreads,2TE sets),I could see a minor possibility ofvictory, but I very much doubt it.

G

Heres a question going for you - who would win in a All Latino v All Polynesian v All Asian team?

My pick would be All Polynesian - solid QB in Tuiasasopo, RB's in Futamala Ma and Mahe, good O-Line and D-line (guys like fotoni on O and Sapoga on D) Linebackers like Seau and Pinasamoa and good safteys (Polamalu, there is another guy I can't put my name on). No WR's or CB's, because all the superfast Polynesians are probably off playing Rugby somewhere, aswell as the kickers and punters!

Gary

Mentor
Kanyewest is pignuts new name this week. I'll take the White BYU team vs.Grambling !

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
kanyewest said:
The other side of the argument - the All-Black Team:
This team SMOKES the All-White team - it's not even close.

No kicker? I guess the white team gets the ball at the 50 every possesion and no extra points (also no long snapper). The black team could not field a special team to cover kicks anyway. The fighting in the locker room would result in so many suspentions that they could not field a full team. And the eventual arrests and drug use would disable the rest. Whites win in a forfeit!

Whats the point of listing a black team? All the great white players have already been shuted aside. We don't even know their names. The few we mention are the very few that put up with the sh*t to even play a little bit. The point is that among the very few whites allowed to play they could field a competitive team.

As for the point spread I would take that bet anyday. Put together a team made from the race of the best soldiers on the planet and I gaurentee they would win. Especially those guys who have been screwed over all of their lives!

Gary

Mentor
Good points Jaxvid-blacks can't compete with Whites on a level playing field-can you imagine an all black hockey team
smiley36.gif
We can put together a White basketball team just using Eastern Europeans and win in the NBA. We could win the World Series in baseball with an all-White team. Do very well in the NFL with an All-White team[including punters/kickers].Our men wouldn't spend the off season in jail either!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
of course, with the current status quo the all-black team would win! simply based on the fact that there aren't enough white guys to choose from based on their racially-based purging. the over-inflated percentage of blacks in the league gives you more than three times as many black players to pick from as the white team would have, and an exponential number at the "skill" positions. that sort of treatment is unfair in any arena.

under the current caste regime, to be fair the all-white team should be in a league with 31 all-black teams. i daresay, that the Blizzard would be more than competitive against the Carolina Black Panthers, the San Francisco 4-to-9ers, the Buffalo Unpaid Bills, theDallas Homeboys, the New York Mental-not-so-Giants, the New Orleans Looters, and the 25other black squads. even a rapper should be able to figure that out. right, kanye?
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
the Carolina Black Panthers, the San Francisco 4-to-9ers, the Buffalo Unpaid Bills, the Dallas Homeboys, the New York Mental-not-so-Giants, the New Orleans Looters, and the 25 other black squads. even a rapper should be able to figure that out. right, kanye?
smiley36.gif

JimmyC, that is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley32.gif
Edited by: jaxvid

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The 'New Orleans Looters' HA! great name for a team. Gotta love castefootball, this is the only site where you can joke like this.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
How about an all-black team compiled of black players good enough to start in the NFL? Here is a short list of skill positions only:

QB- Akili Smith, Jeff Blake, Quincy Carter, Tony Banks, Charlie Batch, Aaron Brooks.

RB - Anthony Thomas, Shawn Bryson, Correll Buckhalter, Ron Dayne, Reuben Droughns, Willie Green, Robert Holcombe, Thomas Jones, Michael Pittman, Antowain Smith, et al;

WR - Peerless Price, Quincy Morgan, D. Robinson, Bobby Engram, Marty Booker, Antonio Bryant, Laveranues Coles, Joey Galloway, Az-Zahir Hakim, Eddie Kennison, Keenan McCardell, Santana Moss,Todd Pinkston, Reggie Swinton, Peter Warrick, et al.

All of these players have been considered good enough to start in the NFL. When these players are cut and shuffled from team to team, they are often times automatically given starting berths on their new teams.

Any of the players listed on the 'white team' are better at their respective positions than the men on this list.

Even if I were to concede that black players, in general, are on average better than white players, there is no excuse for the fact that a player like Matt Jones has to switch from QB to WR, when guys like Quincy Carter are given starting spots in the NFL. There is no excuse when a guy like Matt Jones, who even after switching positions, is better than any of the WR on this list, and can't earn a No. 2 WR spot.

We could throw in any number of black WR and RB who have been busts and also-rans, but who continue to get starting opportunities every season. Guys who get outperformed by white players at those same positions in training camp and pre-season every year continue to play the game for top dollar, while the men who beat them ride pine or sell insurance.

And you will try to tell me there is no caste system?

Get outta here.

G

jaxvid: The point in listing the black team is that the OP made the
claim that an all-white team could beat a black team. I strongly
disagree. And yes, the non-white team doesn't have a kicker (at least
not one who is currently on an active NFL roster, to my knowledge), but
the opposition doesn't have a single CORNERBACK who can even remotely
keep up with Holt, Johnson, et al. Cornerback is a slightly more
important position than kicker.

Gary: If you want to hang your hat on hockey, a professional sport that
threw away an entire season due to a labor dispute, and whose upcoming
season will be broadcast on the Outdoor Life Network, then knock
yourself out. BTW, there is no way an all-white team would prevail in
either basketball or baseball (where an All-Latin team would be
superior), but if you'd like, we could debate those sports on their
respective boards.

Jimmy Chitwood (and anyone else who wants to chime in): Who is
responsible for implementing this "racially-based purging" that is
supposedly in place in the NFL? The owners? GMs? Coaches? These groups
are predominately comprised of non-minorities - why would they
discriminate against white athletes?

For the most part, these men are searching for talent, regardless of
skin color. This is why personnel directors started foaming at the
mouth while Matt Jones made a name for himself at the Combine. Why
coaches still marvel at the athletic ability of Michael Vick, who
doesn't fit the typical definition of a QB. Is there discrimination?
Absolutely - both ways. But the bottom line is that all 32 teams want
to win, and they'll draft whomever they believe will help them do that.

White Shogun: coaches implore talented athletes to change positions all
the time - it happens to hundreds of kids every year on the college
level. And I'm a Matt Jones fan as well (and he should probably be the
#2 receiver in JAX), but I'm sure you'll agree that he's a far better
pro WR than he would be a QB. Now is he a better quarterback than
Quincy Carter? Maybe. But he realized that his best bet to stick in the
league was to make the switch. If Jones worked out at the combine and
Senior Bowl as a QB (and not a WR), he would have cost himself millions
of dollars and probably would have wasted several years holding a
clipboard for some other stud QB. Why not make the switch?

Bart

Hall of Famer
kanyewest said:
Who is responsible for implementing this "racially-based purging" that is supposedly in place in the NFL? The owners? GMs? Coaches? These groups are predominately comprised of non-minorities - why would they discriminate against white athletes?

For the most part, these men are searching for talent, regardless of skin color.

Kanye West huh? Many of these subjects have been discussed at length. If you would spend some time reading the threads you'd find answers. You are quite wrong in assuming these men are searching for talent regardless of skin color. Our society is saturated with anti-white indoctrination.Blacks are sought to replace whites in everysport and position when possible.

Joe Gibbs has proven himself capable of enforcing the code on the football field as well as the track. Does he seek talent- REGARDLESS- of color?
smiley36.gif
Hardly !! http://www.race2win.net/wc/03/jgrrw.html

Joe Gibbs andJoe Gibbs Racing are proud to announce a newly formed partnership with future NFL Hall of Famer Reggie White, otherwise known as the "Minister of Defense". In what is being termed as a grass-roots campaign, Gibbs and White will form several late model stock car teams that will take to the track in 2004. The focus of the partnership will be to identify and assist minorities who are talented and have a desire to get into auto racing, but would otherwise not have a chance to do so.

"We are going to scour the country looking for minority drivers who we think have some talent," explained Gibbs.

White_Savage

Mentor
The black ability at doing *anything* in an organized manner is soooooooooooooo great that every civilization that has ever made even a half-assed attempt at conquering and exploiting black populations has suceeded.

White abilities at key "white" playing positions, particularly QB, so far exceed their nearest black competition that arguing about the quality of each teams ball carriers is almost a moot point. Culpepper and McNabb are about it for your theoretical black team, nowhere near the Whites we could name, and frankly, you better hope Culpepper doesn't get injured.

With the best White QB and OL you could get, playing against a team where blacks would be doing all the mental work as well as the physical, I believe the White team might just about scrape up a win with Stephen Hawking carrying the ball.
smiley4.gif

I'm not denying that a mixed team which uses the strengths of all would be better than all-white or all-black, though. The relationship between Whites and blacks in football is akin to that of men and horses in pre-Modern warfare. Certainly the armies who used the physical abilitities of the beasts had an advantage over those who did not, but just as certainly, no army of horses ever staged a sucessful campaign against men
smiley4.gif

The bit about Latinos being the best baseball is absurd btw, and an insult to many past players both White and black. On average they possess neither the tremendous strength of Whites (esp. true in the pre-juice era) nor the sprinting speed of blacks. What they bring to baseball, like boxing, is alot of grit and the sheer numbers in which they try to enter the sports, not inconsiderable qualities but it doesn't make them a race of super ball players.

Claiming the MLB Latino importations are because of some innate superiority is like claiming the illegals in the resteraunt's kitchen are there because they are innately superior at washing dishes.

Basketball is an interesting case. Black dominance there
is part biological, but no doubt part cultural as well. It does favor the freakishly tall and long-limbed, who are a larger % of the black population than the White, and sprinting speed no doubt helps. Then again, there are many tall whites, Whites equal or exceed blacks at vertical jumping ability (as demonstrated by Olympic High Jump), and are just plain better than blacks at throwing every kind of object for both distance and accuracy-footballs, baseballs, javelins, shotputs, etc. So no doubt you'd see more Whites in it if they were encouraged, instead of actively discouraged, from playing.(I've always said raising the net a few feet would help, make it more about throwing skill than being a genetic freak.)

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kanye:

Thanks for using the example of Matt Jones. Perhaps I erred in using a single example, as I feel the point of my post has thus been lost.

It isn't just about Matt Jones and players switching positions. ANY of the guys on the white roster could play as well as or better than the black players I listed. Any. So why do YOU think it is that white players who can out perform black players aren't selected for those positions?

Why didn't they ask Quincy Carter to switch positions?

Black people make up 12% of the population. Do you mean to tell me, out of the remaining 88% of the population in the United States, not to mention Canada and the outlying possessions of the United States like American Samoa, that there is NOT ONE SINGLE WHITE, ASIAN, OR HISPANIC PLAYER WHO CAN PLAY RUNNING BACK OR CORNERBACK BETTER THAN SOME</font>OF THE BLACK PLAYERS AT THOSE POSITIONS IN THE NFL?

Are you saying that blacks are so dominant, that they can play better at every position in the NFL?

It may be something you and others believe, but the sheer number of players available dictates otherwise.

As for why these coaches don't, won't, or can't select them, thats an issue for another thread.

Kaptain

Master
Kanyewest, you can talk about cornerback all you want, but the fact is the most important position in football is QUARTERBACK. And, until you can field a quarterback that can remotely keep up with Peyton Manning than your team has no shot whatsoever. I believe only one black quarterback has ever one the super bowl - that should tell you something.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Culpepper threw for 39 TD's and broke some of Marino's records, too, but his season was overshadowed, and rightly so I might add, by Peyton's record-setting year.

Thing is Poop, as we've been discussing recently, it won't be long before white quarterbacks are a novelty as well.

Whether they can play the position better or not.

G

Kaptain - a quarterback is nothing without someone to catch the passes on the other end.

And I'll take Culpepper or McNabb throwing to a bunch of #1 receivers
like Moss, Holt, Harrison and Johnson over a team boasting Peyton
Manning (who may be the best QB in the game not named Tom Brady)
throwing the ball to a bunch of guys who are no better than #3
receivers on their respective teams.

And only one black quarterback has won the Super Bowl, and that does
tell me something. It tells me that minorities were wrongly
discriminated against for years by coaches who didn't think they had
the capability of running an offense. How many black QBs were there
even in the league for the first 15 or so Super Bowls? Kind of hard to
win Super Bowls if the coaches don't allow you to play.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kanye:
Are you keeping up with the posts written between your old post and your new one? There were some questions asked that you didn't answer, and I wanted to know if it was on purpose or an oversight.

Thanks.