I think there has been massive strides in the caste system

f3d0r

Guru
Reading these threads and posts, its no wonder post count has gone down. its Almost like we should all curl up in die. But in actual fact i think Sport with the Exception of the NFL(Which has a white friendly team win the Super bowl), has made massive in roads.

Heres some examples in recent years off the top of my head, and ill add some future caste busters in the coming years.

1)Wladimir Klitschko-Record after record is falling. I rewatched him against Jennings. Looks better than ever, Jennings was a relatively young Athletic fighter and he lost every round. Klitschko could have got him out earlier and his timing was off. But he moved well and and still won every round. We have here folks a guy that is a phenom in the Heavyweight division. Even casuals and hardcore DWF are coming to the realisation that hes an ATG(BEST ever imo)

Look at theTOP rated comments on HBO Youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jQQ_g5qKvs

"this guy is so dominant its crazy, its like he is fighting a child every time. he is head and shoulders the best in history."

"If the Kitlschkos were black americans they would be HUGE stars,but since they don't fit the narrative of african-americans dominating sport/boxing"

"such a monster, gotta be one of the hardest punchers of all time."

Surely this is progress that people are waking up to the Urban Myth???

2) The dominance of whites in boxing-Especially from the Eastern block. But with kudrynov, Beterbiev, Kovalev Golovkin etc and now we even have a guy imo will go on to be the best ever in the lighter division. Yes thats right, Lomochenko. Nothing tight hipped about this "white boi". ive never seen footwork like it.

3) Rory mcilroy Dominance/Woods hilarious decline-Ill throw in ip and comers like spieth and reed. But the facts are Rory now is Nike man, Woods is the butt of all jokes, not only with his woeful driving, but with his "sex addiction"

4) High jumpers and Long jumping champions-Both White. With the high jumpers all bein eastern Europeans

5) Soccer-World cup winners again was the Germans with Moeller, schweinsteiger, Schurrle etc all showing Athletic prowess.

Even better news is even the DWF accepting that Messi(white Argentine) is the best ever, way ahead of the overated Pele.

A popular sports blogger has Messi the best ever sportsman let alone Footballer.

Here even Kobe Admits Messi the best ever "Athlete hes ever seen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sumWgxJSww

ill leave this to linger for now, honourable mentions to Chris Weidman breaking Anderson Silvas leg, New England for winning super bowl, and my big tip for 2015 is Connor Mcgregor. Which i will do a thread on.

Feel free to add anything positive caste busting news we have had in recent years :)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Unquestionably there are many positives. Aware Whites tend to be easily discouraged and demoralized, when passion and perseverance is what is needed.

Unquestionably there are many positives. Aware Whites tend to be easily discouraged and demoralized, when passion and perseverance is what is needed.

I think sometimes it seems that way because this is one of the few places available to vent our frustrations. It helps to remember that reality is actually better than the Matrix offered up by our helpful friends in the sports media. The past couple of years have seen some amazing breakthroughs in multiple sports; some of them single incidents, some more like trends. After all, Tiger Woods has fallen, but Wlad is still champ. I think the narrative is getting harder to push without losing all credibility. Everyone take heart, and don't forget to point out the good stuff.

f3d0r

Guru
I think sometimes it seems that way because this is one of the few places available to vent our frustrations. It helps to remember that reality is actually better than the Matrix offered up by our helpful friends in the sports media. The past couple of years have seen some amazing breakthroughs in multiple sports; some of them single incidents, some more like trends. After all, Tiger Woods has fallen, but Wlad is still champ. I think the narrative is getting harder to push without losing all credibility. Everyone take heart, and don't forget to point out the good stuff.

I had a debate with a white guy on Another forum. He claimed that the documentary that the probable cheat Michael Johnson did was right. it was a documentary claiming that the slave trade in American Made blacks more Athletic.

So i said to him two things..

1)If evolution is to be true, no way would something that happened a few centuries ago have any impact on making black people "super men" and more Athletic.

2) Lets assume the first point is true, how do you explain that the long jump and high jump Olymic and world champions are white, that most Medal winners are white, that the fasted Soccer players are white(ronaldo, messi, Robben, Bale etc), that the worlds strngest men are ALWAYS white, that the best swimmers are white, that the best Cyclists are white, etc etc, you guys get the picture.

In the end he slug aload of names at me, however, he has been alot more white fiendly in his posts, so as you say, when the evidence is so overwhelming its a tough act to swallow.

Although i can imagine it is much harder in America to sway/Convert DWF due to NFL/NBA. But even those have made some single incredible events lately. Am i right in saying that the NBA may end up more white friendly than NFL due to foreign white imports?

Although i can imagine it is much harder in America to sway/Convert DWF due to NFL/NBA. But even those have made some single incredible events lately. Am i right in saying that the NBA may end up more white friendly than NFL due to foreign white imports?

As to your last question, I don't know that I would go that far. There are some strides being made in the NBA, but that's after a good 50 years of constant propaganda.

The interesting thing about your exchange with your friend is that it doesn't even matter if he (and Michael Johnson) is right. White athletes are discriminated against, and it has nothing to do with athletic performance. For every argument that blacks are overall faster, a similar argument can be made that whites are overall stronger. That said, there are lots of strong blacks, and lots of fast whites. I've never heard a black referred to as "sneaky strong".

There are physical differences, and some racially aware whites are very willing to praise black athleticism because they think it bolsters their IQ argument. It doesn't, and they have been badly propagandized. Blacks tend to have longer arms for similar heights, so Mel KiPer, Jr. harps on arm length (but only if a white player has shorter arms). That might be a slight advantage in some sports, but is a disadvantage in others. Mesomorph Black males tend to carry less body fat into their 20s than whites of similar builds, so being "cut" is somehow made into an important football attribute. Blacks tend to have a high time preference, and are therefore willing to ingest PEDS at an alarming level, and forgo school and work and family for more time on the blacktop. This is not entirely cultural; it's partly biological.

The physical differences are real over the populations, but they don't account for the disparity in American sports. The sheer numerical advantage of whites in football make the Caste System a joke. The Super Bowl showed us that, much like the World Cup, much like Anderson Silva breaking his leg in half by kicking a white man, much like so many other examples in other sports. Good for you on sticking to your argument. You might have gotten your friend to question a few things.

f3d0r

Guru
As to your last question, I don't know that I would go that far. There are some strides being made in the NBA, but that's after a good 50 years of constant propaganda.

The interesting thing about your exchange with your friend is that it doesn't even matter if he (and Michael Johnson) is right. White athletes are discriminated against, and it has nothing to do with athletic performance. For every argument that blacks are overall faster, a similar argument can be made that whites are overall stronger. That said, there are lots of strong blacks, and lots of fast whites. I've never heard a black referred to as "sneaky strong".

There are physical differences, and some racially aware whites are very willing to praise black athleticism because they think it bolsters their IQ argument. It doesn't, and they have been badly propagandized. Blacks tend to have longer arms for similar heights, so Mel KiPer, Jr. harps on arm length (but only if a white player has shorter arms). That might be a slight advantage in some sports, but is a disadvantage in others. Mesomorph Black males tend to carry less body fat into their 20s than whites of similar builds, so being "cut" is somehow made into an important football attribute. Blacks tend to have a high time preference, and are therefore willing to ingest PEDS at an alarming level, and forgo school and work and family for more time on the blacktop. This is not entirely cultural; it's partly biological.

The physical differences are real over the populations, but they don't account for the disparity in American sports. The sheer numerical advantage of whites in football make the Caste System a joke. The Super Bowl showed us that, much like the World Cup, much like Anderson Silva breaking his leg in half by kicking a white man, much like so many other examples in other sports. Good for you on sticking to your argument. You might have gotten your friend to question a few things.

It was infront of a view guys as well.and none of them took up the offer. The empirical evidence that White are at least as Athletic as Blacks is so strong that the posters on the forum would have to claim that 2 add 2 doesn't equal 4 to deny the same fact.

The great thing is the internet, you can simply comment on the lies now, whereas before you could only convince your individual friends.

By the way guys if you have any other positive sporting news we had in the last 4 years that would not have happened in the 90's and before, let me know :)

f3d0r

Guru
Heres something id like to show you guys that its working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Q44QIEND8

Look at this top rated comment

"Blacks always talk about the ''golden eras'' of boxing. Eastern Europeans were not allowed to box until 1995. Since then we have seen how the African-American influence in boxing has gone. The Russians now dominate boxing. Klitschko brothers, Kovalev, Golovkin, etc."

88 likes, is it me or are alot of DWF questioning one of the worst Urban Myths/Lies in the last century?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Heres something id like to show you guys that its working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Q44QIEND8

Look at this top rated comment

"Blacks always talk about the ''golden eras'' of boxing. Eastern Europeans were not allowed to box until 1995. Since then we have seen how the African-American influence in boxing has gone. The Russians now dominate boxing. Klitschko brothers, Kovalev, Golovkin, etc."

88 likes, is it me or are alot of DWF questioning one of the worst Urban Myths/Lies in the last century?
Whites are equal to, or better, than blacks in most sports. The only real advantage blacks have is straight line speed. Even so, at least today we already have a sub 10 seconds sprinter and a few guys with decent chances of going sub 10 as well. That must make the blacks crazy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I do agree their have been strides made in the caste system. The MLB has a ton of really good white players - which is amazing considering the push for more blacks and the constant influx of Latin American players.

I feel a lot of the advancements have been made through the Internet. Whether it be commenting on stories or YouTube videos there do seem to be more people questioning it than their used to be. While the dwf isn't going extinct any time soon, the fact that their are rational people out there probably coming to these conclusions on their own is encouraging.

I also have a theory that as the baby boomer generation and generation x get older more young racially aware white people will take their place. Essentially the victims of the past 50 years of the "great society". The baby boomers were the short sighted hippies that helped the subversives come to power and generation X were their offspring that were force fed all that cultural Marxist bull****. That along with negro fatigue as Freethinker put it will push the pendulum the other way. Younger whites are so far removed from that mindset and hopefully see how blacks in this country are pampered and catered too.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Don't forget almost all-White Wisconsin beating an all black team of "all stars" masquerading as Kentucky "students". This happened in the Final 4 of the NCAA college basketball tournement and was watched by millions.

Even in the final, which Wisconsin lost, Duke was propelled to victory by one of their only White athletes, Grayson Allen.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't get too optimistic just because White athletes are doing well. They keep the populace distracted with sports and circuses while the White nations are being invaded and destroyed from within and they gleefully boast that western White people will soon be a minority in their own countries.

-179437.jpg

Moslems in Moscow

Last edited:

f3d0r

Guru
I wouldn't get too optimistic just because White athletes are doing well. They keep the populace distracted with sports and circuses while the White nations are being invaded and destroyed from within and they gleefully boast that western White people will soon be a minority in their own countries.

-179437.jpg

Moslems in Moscow

I agree that politically and current affairs there are some ver worrying times. But i was referring just to sports, where things could be argued they are better than ever. Would you not agree?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Sure I root for our guys, f3, but iit's just a game, an idle distraction. Let's be honest, it doesn't make an iota of difference in our real daily lives if Klitschko wins another fight by first round ko, and conversely if something bad happened to us he wouldn't even blink an eye.

I think of South Africa just when they were having their rigged election to commit national suicide, and turn the country over to Harry Openheimer and the ANC bolsheviks and millions of black savages. They found some young white guy to interview on TV. He said he thought it would be great if white rule ends because then SA would be able to compete in international football tournaments. Sports and circuses to distract the suckers.

Last edited:

f3d0r

Guru
Sure I root for our guys, f3, but iit's just a game, an idle distraction. Let's be honest, it doesn't make an iota of difference in our real daily lives if Klitschko wins another fight by first round ko, and conversely if something bad happened to us he wouldn't even blink an eye. Worse yet the hysterical herds of wiggers and wigettes cheering wildly for their favorite negroidal basketball or football team.

I think of South Africa just when they were having their rigged election to commit national suicide, and turn the country over to Harry Openheimer and the ANC bolsheviks and millions of black savages. They found some young white guy to interview on TV. He said he thought it would be great if white rule ends because then SA would be able to compete in intetnation football tournaments. Sports and circuses to distract the suckers.

I Disagree, like it or not, sports in the lime Light, seeing Weidman break a blacks leg, or Sergey pummel a Haitian, Messi make a African look like a tight Hipped drunk or Gronkowski chuck around an Affirmative action AA like hes working the doors etc is very important. You gotta start with the basics. if White men feel they cant compete physically, its a Domino effect. Its means you are a Beta male in something that as you say, is not life and death then we have no hope in Current Affairs and political side of things.

I have noticed Men even in the media in the UK starting to stand up to Feminism etc. Not very well granted, but its a start.

With the Ferguson and other shootings ive seen white people show more commendatory than ive seen in a long time.

White men are like sleeping Lions, we are a joke at the moment, but i think even blacks realise they do not want to keep poking the beehive to long.

In conclusion i would much rather a White child looked up to the White Athletes i have mentioned than say Floyd Mayweather, Adrian Broner etc. Then we really are finished....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ors-minority-head-coaching-candidates-do-more

another bspn article whining about the Rooney rule. The comments section is somewhat interesting although I found it utterly disgusting when that one poster said that blacks are the best athletes - just making that type of illogical blanket statement shows how brainwashed and ingrained the masses are.

Others do ask why whites are not at certain positions though. Kind of a mixed bag in terms of reactions from people. It wouldn't be a bad idea to just spam the hell out of these articles with facts though. Maybe about overlooked white players in last years draft as well as the list of players being compiled by dolphin2015 getting screwed over in the recruiting process.

f3d0r

Guru
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ors-minority-head-coaching-candidates-do-more

another bspn article whining about the Rooney rule. The comments section is somewhat interesting although I found it utterly disgusting when that one poster said that blacks are the best athletes - just making that type of illogical blanket statement shows how brainwashed and ingrained the masses are.

Others do ask why whites are not at certain positions though. Kind of a mixed bag in terms of reactions from people. It wouldn't be a bad idea to just spam the hell out of these articles with facts though. Maybe about overlooked white players in last years draft as well as the list of players being compiled by dolphin2015 getting screwed over in the recruiting process.

good point, you will be surprised by the positive responses you get.

I saw an interview by Chael Sonnen on Connor Mcgregor(on youtube), and he said this and i quote "Connor Mcgregor is so Athletic, i would not be surprised if he one quarter black or something". Even in the UK we would say this kind of caste speak. Gareth Bale, Robben, Ronaldo are praised in the UK for being very Athletic White sportsmen despite us trying our best to emulate the US caste system in Soccer.

Anyway, i said something along the lines of "Quarter black? When Whites dominate Long jump,High jump Swimming, tennis Boxing, MMA Weight lifting, Strongest man, cyling etc, people should be hoping they have have quarter white in them when it comes to Athleticism"

I got quite a few likes for my post :)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sports and circuses to distract the suckers.

I'm afraid that is indeed the "bottom line"...especially with pro sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, NASCAR, MMA, FIFA, pro tennis, college football & hoops.