I need help finding a very obscure movie.

Maybe some of you guys can help me with this mission I am on. When I was a kid, I saw this movie that really intrigued me, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the movie, who was in it or what exact year it came out. All I know is that it is a very obscure b-movie that I can't seem to find. If I give you guys a summary of the plot, do you think any of you might be able to help me. I've been trying to find this move for months and it is driving me crazy. Here's a scenario of the plot, so maybe it might ring a bell for one ofr you:

To my memory, here is the jist of it:

A White family takes a wrong turn coming home from somewhere, and ends up in some what-appears-to-be abandoned area of the city. But what they don't realize is that a violent street gang is stalking them because they infiltrated their territory. Long story short, the one girl dies while fighting with a gang member when a train hits them both. In the end, daylight breaks after all the gang memeber are killed and the police finally show up to take them home. I think the family was from Connecticut and they got lost in the Bronx somewhere. But I'm not sure. Also, I beleive it was made in the early to mid 80's (I think). If anyone can help me, I'd gladly appreciate it. Thanks guys.Edited by: Ground Fighter

ex-cop in ga

Does "Tuff Turf" ring a bell? It came out in 1985 and starred James Spader. He and his family moved from Connecticut to the San Fernando Valley. He falls for the gang leader's girlfriend and gets in fights with him/them over her. Not sure about the train but the gang runs over Spader's bike in a parking lot. Robert Downey jr. and Kim Richards also star.